PDA

View Full Version : Entering the 2005 Dawn Contest? Good News! Please read!

anycynwilldo
08-10-2005, 09:37 AM
In celebration to all the Goddess's that have entered the Dawn Look a like contest over the years, we give to you -

The 2nd annual Linsner.com After Contest Party 2005!

This year will be MUCH different than last year with a more private setting, better bartender (taking applications btw, email me for more info) and hopefully more fun and a better time all around for everyone!

Soo.... here you go, all the details below:

Party to be held 1 hour after the contest ends. Refreshments and Spirits to be provided courtesy of Joe Linsner himself!

This event will be accessable by INVITATION ONLY! No invitation, no entry!

Each invite will have additional information along with location on it. No driving will be required.

You must have this invite to gain access to the party along with ID's. Since we are serving spirits, guests under 21 will be required to have their hand stamped. Can't have us getting in trouble for serving to minors now can we? If you decide to leave the party, you must have your hand stamped to get back in as we will be taking up the invitations upon your entering the party.

How do you get an invite you ask?

There are 2 ways you can obtain an invite:

1) By entering the Dawn Look a Like Contest of course! This is after all, Linsner.com's wonderful way of saying THANK YOU! Without the contest and the contestants that enter, DragonCon just wouldn't be as much fun!

Each contestant will receive a non-transferable invitation backstage allowing themselves and a guest access to the party. Whatever special Linsner.com contestant "goodie" to be given out will need to be picked up there as well.

or

2) If you are going to DragonCon this year but do not plan on entering the contest and are a member of the Linsner.com community, please email me at cyndee @ linsner.com with your name and message forum ID. I will then email you back with specifics for picking up your pass at DragonCon. If you do not have a message board ID but have purchased items from Linsner.com, please email me your info and I will check it against our records. You cannot "just join" the community to gain access to an invite. Sorry folks.

We are VERY excited about this event and hope that many of the contestants as well as fellow Linsner fans will consider attending! Party should be in full swing for a few hours after the contest so there is no excuse not to drop by for a drink or two!

Sooo.... what are you waiting for? Email me!!

Please note that Linsner.com retains the right to refuse entry to ANY indiviual requesting or receiving an invitation. This is a PRIVATE party and trouble makers will not be allowed entry or tolerated. Period, enough said.

If anyone has any questions, please email me at cyndee at linsner.com Please make sure you put "dawn contest" in the subject line of your email or I may miss it.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Please share this announcement with other DragonCon/Dawn Contest forums please!

Aleathia Burns
08-10-2005, 12:36 PM
I am sooo going!!!! This will be my first year entering also. I ca'nt wait.

Fyremistress
08-11-2005, 11:59 AM
fabulous!

just one more thing to look forward to.. hehe