PDA

View Full Version : FMA Gathering @ GCAF 2006

AkumaRaven
08-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Yes, that's right, I'd like to organize a little Fullmetal Alchemist Gathering at GCAF'06. Date and time will be posted here in the future, as well as in the GCAF Program Guide if we end up doing it.

Right now we have the following people:

Ed - My sister.
Winry - A friend of mine.
Envy - Another friend.
Wrath - Me(AkumaRaven)
Greed - My Boyfriend
King Bradley - My Dad... yes, my father is cosplaying.
Sloth - My Mom... and my mother. X3
Pride!Ed(Bluebird's Illusion) - Another Friend @.@

But we still want more! ^o^ Just let me know if you're interested so we can make this thing happen! ^w^

Arigatou!

~ AkumaRaven

Lady_Sodina
08-10-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm looking into seeing the series right now, but if you end up needing a Lust, give me a shout and I'll do it, I've actually been debating on doing her, she seems pretty cool ^^"

AkumaRaven
08-11-2005, 11:14 AM
If you could pull a Lust costume together, that would be awesome, because the Lust we had can only make it to AN cause she lives in Nova Scotia. >.<;

chaos_magician
08-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey I'm going as Lust for CN 05 if u need one for GAF I might consider cosplaying her again...

AkumaRaven
08-11-2005, 04:03 PM
That would be awesome. ^^ The more the merrier.

Lady_Sodina
08-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Kick ass, I may do it even if Chaos Magician does it too... really depends on if any other costumes catch my eye but... Damn... more I look at it, the more I want to ^^" It'd be a really easy costume to pull together *has already figured most of it out*

chaos_magician
08-11-2005, 10:23 PM
please do Lady Sodina that would be awesome!!! the more the merrier and i guess thats one of the reasons why i chose to cosplay this character cuz its not overly complicated to do...I'd luv to take piccies with another Lust cosplayer!!!! I luv FMA soooo much!!!! Good luck and hope to see u guys there!!

Lady_Sodina
08-12-2005, 07:01 PM
*laughz* Sure, why not then, I might do another costume on the side, but yer right- Lust is VERY VERY easy (and I wear a fair amount of black normally ^^") so it'll be a nice easy thing to do *^^* Yay!

AkumaRaven
08-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Yeah, only awkward thing about Lust is the bottoms of her gloves. The black doesn't cover the palms of her hands. It's weird. o.o Oh, and I got a friend to agree to cosplay Gluttony yesterday too! ^w^ Yay for all 7 Sins!

Lady_Sodina
08-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I noticed that, but it won't be too hard to pull off... scisors will do the job fine and I can play around with double sided tape if it really came down to it

AkumaRaven
08-16-2005, 02:41 PM
I can't wait to see it now! Hehe. ^w^

IWantYouItachi
10-04-2005, 02:20 PM
*points randomly* Oh me god! I'll fix up Izumi and gets a wig if ya want! ^^