PDA

View Full Version : Ok I Need Help Someone Plz!!!!!

KH_Sora
08-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Ok i need a ride down to otakon and a room for one if any k help thanx i lost my ride and room and all 16 of my friends said they not comeing so im by my self so some one plz help plz plz!!!!

Lopmon-chan
08-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Where do you live? I could offer a ride. I'm not quite sure of a room because mine will be full. I live ont he Eastern Shore of Maryland. Let me know and I can try!

sandquillgw
08-11-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't think I can help with the ride because i'm not driving and it's out of the way but if it's just you now and you don't mind a little crowding we might have room for you. you'd need to be coming in on thursday and pay upfront in cash. pm me for more info.

demonseed
08-11-2005, 04:06 PM
I may be able to help with the room. I am not sure how many people I am going to have in mine, but prefer not to have over 4 or 5. Please PM me if you are interested.

KH_Sora
08-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Where do you live? I could offer a ride. I'm not quite sure of a room because mine will be full. I live ont he Eastern Shore of Maryland. Let me know and I can try!
i live in allentown pa

Vanilla H.
08-15-2005, 10:14 PM
i live in allentown pa

I'm not sure where that is in relation to me... But we're driving down from Massachusetts. If you're on the way, we might be able to grab you.

EDIT: If you could take a bus to somewhere near the coast we could get you, but I don't think we can go a couple of hours out of the way to get in Allentown. Could you get to Trenton, Philadelphia? We pass right through there. PM me if you're still in need of a ride, and maybe we can help. We have room in our car, and maybe in our hotel room.

KH_Sora
08-16-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure where that is in relation to me... But we're driving down from Massachusetts. If you're on the way, we might be able to grab you.

EDIT: If you could take a bus to somewhere near the coast we could get you, but I don't think we can go a couple of hours out of the way to get in Allentown. Could you get to Trenton, Philadelphia? We pass right through there. PM me if you're still in need of a ride, and maybe we can help. We have room in our car, and maybe in our hotel room.
nope sorry man allentowns only 52 miles away from phil but its ok its not the first some say they cant get me

~X3Rikku
08-18-2005, 12:23 PM
ack you're about an hour and a half away from me x.x if i was driving i'd pick you up but i'm not..... :thumbsup: sorry u.u