PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

Nikki
08-10-2005, 11:55 PM
Figured since someone (coughLucough) asked me at AFO this past weekend if I was going to AWA and the Unknown coat was going with me that I'd post this here to nab people's attention. I already know I won't be the only Unknown there now so if anyone else is interested we should totally organize a gather for saturday(?).

So ~ anyone else interested? :D

Lucifer
08-11-2005, 12:13 PM
I'll of course be there pimpin' out in my Unknown-ness. Hopefully at this rate with Soul-eater (because I like that sword, and its not as complicated as Oblivion/Oathkeeper).

:D

Nikki
08-11-2005, 12:51 PM
I'll of course be there pimpin' out in my Unknown-ness. Hopefully at this rate with Soul-eater (because I like that sword, and its not as complicated as Oblivion/Oathkeeper).

:D

If you're set on doing Riku unknown-ness I'll make a point to bring my third keyblade to AWA that way you can take some oblivion shots and I'll still have two to pimp out my dual keyblade unknown-ness. Seriously can't wait to find out who that is even if I have my own thoughts ( Sora/BHK ).

There's actually some keyblades up for auction on ebay right now: http://search.ebay.com/keyblade_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

Lucifer
08-11-2005, 02:37 PM
If you're set on doing Riku unknown-ness I'll make a point to bring my third keyblade to AWA that way you can take some oblivion shots and I'll still have two to pimp out my dual keyblade unknown-ness. Seriously can't wait to find out who that is even if I have my own thoughts ( Sora/BHK ).

There's actually some keyblades up for auction on ebay right now: http://search.ebay.com/keyblade_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

I randomly checked the auctions, and the blades they do have I'm not overly fond of. I like the idea of Soul Eater, because I will customize it with a little soul edge (omgfavfightinggameluv) a bit...ya know, add to it.

My bet is the dual welder is BHK, since the welder openly has blonde bangs, and the BHK also welds both oblivion and oathkeeper. But that's just my guess.

Star_Angel
08-11-2005, 03:57 PM
I thought about bringing Donald but it may still be to hot and Im not in the con hotel so i dont want to have to go back to my hotel after a few hours so I wont over heat (it gets realy hot in that plushy butt i learned this after Katsucon)

Nikki
08-12-2005, 12:10 AM
I thought about bringing Donald but it may still be to hot and Im not in the con hotel so i dont want to have to go back to my hotel after a few hours so I wont over heat (it gets realy hot in that plushy butt i learned this after Katsucon)

Yea' definatly he has the BHK bangs but there are enough in game hints in Chain of Memories and in the new trailers to support that BHK is possibly just Sora's shadow or in other words Nobody. *rolls fingers together*

Star_Angel you should bring Donald I missed seeing it at Animemazement ( I know you said you decided not to bring it ). It'll be the end of Sept so probably not as hot as it would be if we were down here in FL. My coat over heats period so I know your pain, I'll probably wear it outside minimually.

Star_Angel
08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
I might bring it, it'll just depend on how many people I end up driving in my van from NC and the weather. And Im so sorry I didnt bring it to Az! I think I might have passed out if I had tried to wear it there, lol. But I am deffinately considering bringing it!

Star_Angel you should bring Donald I missed seeing it at Animemazement ( I know you said you decided not to bring it ). It'll be the end of Sept so probably not as hot as it would be if we were down here in FL. My coat over heats period so I know your pain, I'll probably wear it outside minimually.

adakie
08-14-2005, 01:36 AM
Thought about taking my Duel Weilder to this . . . but maybe not. I love my keyblades (1 down, woo!) but I'll be busy w/ my fursuits so I don't know.

Lucifer
08-14-2005, 07:48 AM
Thought about taking my Duel Weilder to this . . . but maybe not. I love my keyblades (1 down, woo!) but I'll be busy w/ my fursuits so I don't know.

Maybe you could bring your Unknown for a photoshoot later at night. The hotel does look pretty 'evil/unknown ish' when the sun goes down.

Nikki
08-24-2005, 01:57 AM
Maybe you could bring your Unknown for a photoshoot later at night. The hotel does look pretty 'evil/unknown ish' when the sun goes down.

Late night would be awesome for a photoshot. I've actually been dying to get Rain shots in my coat because it'd be so Deep Dive-ish. I can never drag my friend out in the rain to take pictures of me, which is often considering the thunderstorms here in FL.

Kingdom Heart gatherings are kinda hard to put together considering the fanbase is at a low -- the new game got pushed back to Feb 2006 now. So if we wanted to do a group thing we may be better off smooshing with the rest of the Final Fantasy Folks - we'd get more attention that way probably.

Thing is I'm not sure exactly till what time I'll be at the hotel. Since, I'm staying at a friends place in town. I guess once I know more I can say for sure how late I'll be around ( curses! ).

Lucifer
08-24-2005, 06:58 AM
True, true. Though I won't be making any dashes into the rain, even if my coat will (hopefully) be waterproof.

I'll be likely wearing Unknown all day Saturday, so whenever is good for me. I'm staying at the con-hotel. Too bad that KH cosplay is dropping out, which is odd since there hasn't been a new Final Fantasy in a long time either.

Star_Angel
08-24-2005, 09:19 AM
True, true. Though I won't be making any dashes into the rain, even if my coat will (hopefully) be waterproof.

I'll be likely wearing Unknown all day Saturday, so whenever is good for me. I'm staying at the con-hotel. Too bad that KH cosplay is dropping out, which is odd since there hasn't been a new Final Fantasy in a long time either.
Ill have to have good notice for donald were staying at the sheraton, and Im gonna hopefully be in the sat mas, so I would have to have notice to go change into donald and not have it interfere.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Whoa!?!?!? More kingdom hearts cosplayers @ AWA? Am I dreaming? I was totally going to leave my KH Yuffs at home, but now that there will be others, I'll be there representing on Saturday!

AshleyV
09-07-2005, 08:58 PM
I can bring my Alice costume!

Star_Angel
09-08-2005, 04:54 PM
As long as things go as planned Ill be wearing Donald at some point in the day on Friday (normaly not more then 4 or so hours b/c it gets really hot with four or so layers on and all the fluff in the butt, Dont want to get as hot as I did at Katsucon, lol)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-08-2005, 06:32 PM
i won't be able to see your donald....*pouts*

Star_Angel
09-09-2005, 08:51 PM
i won't be able to see your donald....*pouts*
Awwwww! me's sorry! If I get a chance on Staurday ll try and wear it but with the costume judging and everything i may not get too!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Which costume are you getting judged? *scans list*