PDA

View Full Version : Shikon no tama...how do you make it? any tutorials?

JRGUARD
08-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey everyone. well i used to have a saved tutorial on how to make the shikon jewel but i dont have it anymore.

does anyone have any tutorials or guides or know-hows on how to make it?

sahmah
08-11-2005, 09:55 PM
My friend just smashed a marble. Plain and simple.

JRGUARD
08-11-2005, 10:00 PM
yeah but how did you make the whole necklace?

JRGUARD
08-11-2005, 10:01 PM
thats what i really want. The jewel, the threading, and the white peaces (which i think are rocks or claws or something) I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE NECKLACE REALLY! lol

Squall1882
08-11-2005, 10:04 PM
If you go to a bead store you can get rose quartz, a pink stone that looks like a shikon no tama, with a hole drilled through it to be threaded... that paired with white shell chips (which can also be purchased from a bead store) and black seed beads (larger size).. it's quite easy to make... just put the jewel in the middle and put a shell piece between every three or four black seed beads.. that's it

This is what mine looked like!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/gippal1882/inu009.jpg

**Jewel is pink.. the flash just made it look whiter**
**Ivory pieces on this one are actually hand sculpted out of oven baked clay, but shell pieces are much easier since you don't have to make them.. lol, but if you can't find them then you can do it this way**

JRGUARD
08-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Thanks A Bunchies!

JRGUARD
08-11-2005, 11:01 PM
but how you put it on. i see you have something where you twist one side into another. did you get that at a craft place? What did you put yours on? (like what kinnda thread?) im guessing you could use like a stretchy string that stretches too but it probably could break easily.

Squall1882
08-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Yeah you can get the clasp from any craft place, and it is on an elastic (special kind made for making jewellery with (also from a craft store), but you could also use tigertail if you want (metal string) though that required crimp beads and wire cutters and makes it get a little more expensive to buy supplies...

JRGUARD
08-12-2005, 10:32 AM
okay thanks ever so much! ^.^

JRGUARD
08-12-2005, 10:41 AM
very kawaii pic of you too ^.^ (i know off subject but who cares?) lol