PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing cosplayers!! :rockon:

Yomiko Readman
01-26-2003, 05:33 AM
:rockon: Hey There I'm just wondering if anyone is gonna go as Anderson or anyone else for that matter to AX. I also wonder, being so close to Disneyland, will there be any problems with some peoples costumes, ex half nekkid and/or really big guns?

:devil:

maikaeirn
01-26-2003, 11:53 AM
Woo. Hellsing! I love it so much!

Anyways, i am doing chibi Integral (due to my being vertically challenged... ^^;;;) A couple of my friends are going to be dressing up as well. Hmm, i think we'll have an Alucard, Integral, Walter and possibly there may be more, but i'm not sure...

As far as the dress code and weapons policy, i don't think that people can actually do anything about that. Sure it may be close to Disneyland and Anaheim may be the central for the Disney Natzi's, but as long as we aren't threatening people or being vulgar, i don't think there's going to be any problems...
... well at least i hope there aren't.

domestik
01-27-2003, 01:00 AM
w3rd! (I'm the young version of Walter that maikaerin mentioned, by the way ^^)

We've also signed on Rip (from le manga). Normal-sized Alucard and Seras are going to be abducted by the awesome Cracksing dealer that is Claire Rose (our Integral) and we'll have CHIBI Alucard.

... and because I'm highly insane and have major costume plan issues!... I plan on doing Yan sometime in the not so distant future because who can resist his American dub dialogue?! WHO?!?! *maniacal grin*

So. Yes.

This will be MASS INSANITY of HELLSING DOOM!

Yan-bo's weather report out!

rheanna
01-27-2003, 02:07 AM
Ooo! me too me too! ::way too excited for her own good:: XD

I'm cosplaying as anime Seras, and I believe at least one person I'm going with will also be cosplaying as a Hellsing character (Integra). I haven't got too much done on my costume yet, but I'll probably get started sometime in February to get it done for Sakura Con too!
If anyone is interested, there's currently a Hellsing cosplay thread the AX board, located here: http://pub130.ezboard.com/fanimeexpofrm14.showMessage?topicID=779.topic

And meanwhile I wish i had thought of this:
http://homepage2.nifty.com/9189/event/20915-4.html
I want one!! XD I wouldn't feel right about making one and posing with it at the con because it would be ripping them off, but I wanna make one for myself at home for sure! ^^

And omigod!! you HAVE to cosplay Yan!! That would just be cool. Way WAY cool! XD

Yomiko Readman
01-27-2003, 01:41 PM
I was thinking of doing a Female Alucard I still have to find a hat......I love that hat.... ^_^

domestik
01-27-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by rheanna
And omigod!! you HAVE to cosplay Yan!! That would just be cool. Way WAY cool! XD

XD I will definitely be running around as him one time. My friends seem to want me to too. o_o I can't tell if it's because I used to spew out F words like a mad little mofo the way he does in the American dub, or if it's just because I can do the insane laughter, giggling and maniacal grinning. :X

Gooooo Hellsing. XD

soshi
01-27-2003, 04:50 PM
*waives* I'm the Integral that's skittering along with Maikaerin and domestik. ^^~

I wanna do a chick version of Anderson, too, but.. *eyes dart* maybe not for a whiiile.

maikaeirn
01-27-2003, 07:08 PM
Ne, thank you Miss Rose (mine and Domestik's crack dealer) for hooking us on this alternate form of crack.

Bwhahahaha! Watch out world! Here come's a group of VERY VERY mentally unstable chics cosplaying Hellsing...
... *smiles evilly*

rheanna
01-30-2003, 12:04 AM
Female!Anderson would be a totally cool costume! (same with Alucard!) Ooooo... actually, that'd be cool if there was a whole group of female versions of male Helling charas! (Alucard, Anderson, Walter, Yan, the MG ... i don't know how much femmier Schrodinger can get though! XD)

and it's totally all about mentally unstable Hallsing cosplayers! XD
(anyone doing Anderson MUST be unstable enough to be able to properly do The Laugh! ::dies giggling::)

soshi
01-30-2003, 01:06 AM
<- can do The Laugh. ^___^;

damnit, don't encourage me. I already have too many costumes. ^^; but our Walter and Yan and chibi!Alucard ARE girls, lol. ^^;;

Yomiko Readman
01-30-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by soshi
<- can do The Laugh. ^___^;

damnit, don't encourage me. I already have too many costumes. ^^; but our Walter and Yan and chibi!Alucard ARE girls, lol. ^^;;

^_^ lol if you can do you REALLY should go for it!! There never can be to many costumes!! :bouncer:

hmmm sooo if were making an female Hellsing cast does that mean that we have to find a male Sera and Integral??

soshi
01-30-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Yomiko Readman
^_^ lol if you can do you REALLY should go for it!! There never can be to many costumes!!

when one of them is already burning a hole in your pocket, yes there can. @________@;;; but if by God's divine will (and hey, since Anderson's Caltholic, it could happen!), I finish all my costumes with at least three weeks left over before the con, I shall be Anderson.. WITH LIPSTICK AND BOOBS! not just crossplay ladies and gents, but a retarded, nightmare-inducing, and entirely unneeded female version of Anderson. WOO!

hmmm sooo if were making an female Hellsing cast does that mean that we have to find a male Sera and Integral??

LOL if only! XD

domestik
01-30-2003, 07:50 PM
Oh. Dear. Gawd. SCARY FEMME ANDERSON! *rolls around*

Yessuuu! XD I's already a femme! ;D

Hrm... I should just ditch the binding and run around with a smag of eyeshadow and lipstick on for crosplaying as Walter crossplaying, if you go as Anderson lady. >D

Awwww yeeeh. XD

soshi
01-31-2003, 01:02 AM
DUUUUUDE!! DO IT!!

it looks like I might HAVE to do femme Anderson, 'cuz Mel wants to be laaaaady Aluuuucaaaard. XD

rheanna
01-31-2003, 01:45 AM
Omigod, we SO need to make a femme!Hellsing group!! ::dies laughing::
(i'd totally do a femme young Walter! >:D)

edit: not writing everything completely with typos is good too...

domestik
01-31-2003, 05:53 PM
DUUUUUDE!! DO IT!!

it looks like I might HAVE to do femme Anderson, 'cuz Mel wants to be laaaaady Aluuuucaaaard. XD

Awww shnaaaaap. XD We gots ourself a SCARY FEMME HELLSING grupo!! XDD

Dude. Since I got young Walter you *points at rheanna* can do older Walter. It'll be the "era of the scary femme Walters". XD

rheanna
01-31-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by domestik
Dude. Since I got young Walter you *points at rheanna* can do older Walter. It'll be the "era of the scary femme Walters". XD Nah, if that's the case I'll just someone else (i mean, the only real different is that one will have longer hair and a monacle! XD)
If that's the case I'll do uber-femme Schrodinger! The way I see it, it'll be a great challenge... y'know, making him look even femmier than he already is!! >:D

Could be make a separate Hellsing gathering for our femme cosplay group though? I'd want to wear my Seras costume to the Hellsing gathering, and besides, it would just be better if all the femme!Hellsing people could meet for a separate photo shoot anyways! ^^

soshi
02-01-2003, 12:09 AM
ooohhh sweet Jesus I hate Schrodinger with such a burning passion.

but I still like you. *pets* XD;

rheanna
02-01-2003, 04:25 AM
i don't hate him, and i don't super love him... but i ADORE making fun of him!! XD
(i mean, he's a goddamn NAZI CAT-BOY! ::dies laughing:: Also his name is Schrodinger. It's funny, but i don't know why!)

...or maybe i'm easily amused. (that's probably it ^^;)

<---is happy the Schrodinger hate does not extend to her XD

soshi
02-01-2003, 03:02 PM
Schrodinger bothers me because I do not like cat people. ~_~;; also, I can see that if the Hellsing manga ever gets popular or well known, billions of fangirls will pop out of the woodwork for him simply because he's a cute catboy, and ignore the fact that he's a Nazi. X_____X;;

Yomiko Readman
02-01-2003, 05:50 PM
yay!! Hellsing cosplayers shall unite!!!! hmmmm should we make plans now for what days??? And Dennys? When shall we invade Dennys? ......so mnay things.... O_o

domestik
02-01-2003, 07:06 PM
I'm already booked for Saturday but if it ends up being Saturday I can see if the Raphael group can be bumped to anutha day. o_o;

Plans now would be of the good, so then there's no last minute insanity running around and screaming, "WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?!".....

I just like running around and screaming. Or at least running around. Dun mind me. :D

ONWARDS, HOOO!

rheanna
02-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Schrodinger bothers me because I do not like cat people. ~_~;; also, I can see that if the Hellsing manga ever gets popular or well known, billions of fangirls will pop out of the woodwork for him simply because he's a cute catboy, and ignore the fact that he's a Nazi. X_____X;;
Hehe! For me it depends, a human with cat ears is okay, but I don't like the whole furry genre ^^;;
And sadly, what you've said about the fangirls is probably true -_-;

I'm not sure if I'd ever cosplay regular Schrodinger or not (right now I'm leaning towards 'no', but who knows, everyone can change their mind) He's the only one in MG whose outfit is interesting, but there are far more people in Hellsing who I'd rather cosplay before him (nun + gun = BEST THING EVER! XD XD) I will have fun making a female-version of his costume though! XD

The only day that doesn't work for me is Friday, which I won't be able to move since that's J-rock day ^^;;;
But for Denny's (heee! that would be amusing!) It depends what time we go! Most Denny's are open 24/7 so if we go late at night, I'm good for any day!

domestik
02-02-2003, 01:31 AM
*laughs* J-ROCK DAY! XD;

Hrm. If it doesn't conflict with Erin's schedule for the Suikoiden (sp?! x_x) gathering I can see if we could do the Raphael groups for Friday instead--reppin' da J-rock pryde, foolioz! XD

Yomiko Readman
02-05-2003, 12:13 AM
So what days should we get together everone??

rheanna
02-05-2003, 02:15 AM
Hmmm... like I said before, I'm good with any day besides Friday... Knowing me, I'll probably wear the costume on more than one day too, so I'm open to pretty much anything! I think Thursday or Saturday though... Sunday is okay too, but it's usually the deadest day of them all since everyone leaves -_-;;

*laughs* J-ROCK DAY! XD;
Hrm. If it doesn't conflict with Erin's schedule for the Suikoiden (sp?! x_x) gathering I can see if we could do the Raphael groups for Friday instead--reppin' da J-rock pryde, foolioz! XD
Represent!! XD
Raphael cosplay? NICE! (I'm not actually going J-rock, I'm going EGL... but it's still part of J-rock day anyways! ^^;)

Ashe
02-06-2003, 12:52 PM
I vote Sat! Hopefully I'll be bringing a Maxwell along with me. *grin*

Ashe
02-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Yomiko Readman
^_^ lol if you can do you REALLY should go for it!! There never can be to many costumes!! :bouncer:

Base one, covered:
http://slashmistress.net/cosplay/costumes.php?costume=hellsing

soshi
02-06-2003, 01:31 PM
I think Saturday IS jrock day... or is it Friday?

there's another Hellsing cosplay thread on the AX ezboard ~ we voted to wait until the con gets closer and the other meeting times work out before deciding when the Hellsing one should be. I'd personally like to try and work it out so that the majority of people can make it.

right now it looks like most people on here don't want to miss the jrock thing, and even tho I'm friends with the ladies running it and generally know what's up I cannot remember if it's Friday or Saturday >_o; if we end up meeting that day, it's going to be later in the afternoon.

groups I have to make:
-CLAMP / X
-Final Fantasy / Final Fantasy X
-Darkstalkers

what about you guys? what else do you have to go to?

Yomiko Readman
02-07-2003, 10:16 PM
.....hmmm I hope we can do the Hellsing thingy Sat too......

*thinks hard*