PDA

View Full Version : Digimon cosplay gathering?

Runi-Chan
08-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Anyone up for showing some love for Digimon? I'm planning on bringing both a Koji and a Kouichi crossplay (from Digimon Frontier) for myself[ if I end up going, which is very probable]; anyone else cosplaying someone from Digimon to Ohayo '06?

Gwydion
08-13-2005, 09:03 PM
I saw this thread and went "No!" Of all the cons for someone to try to generate Digimon cosplay interest, it has to be Ohayo! ::sigh:: Well, let me say this, I would LOVE to join you!! I have so many Digimon cosplays I want to make, it really isn't funny.

However, the major problem would be that my anime club would be coming with me and in the past we've cosplayed as a group and they all pretty much said they'd never do Digimon. But there's always the chance that they will decide they don't care/want to cosplay as a group (or at all, for that matter). If that were the case, I had planned on wearing my Chris, but as I'm making both a Tai and Wargreymon for a con later that year (don't suppose you are going to Paicon?), maybe I could get them done early. ^_~ Or... maybe my ginjika XV-mon and Growlmon for something a little different...

I'll know for sure if I'm even going in a few weeks, but if so, even I can't join you, I hope to see you there! Especially as Kouichi since I think you'd make a cute one, lol.

Runi-Chan
08-13-2005, 09:13 PM
^.^ Thanks..I don't know what Paicon is..I'll try to get to go to Ohayo, and make a Kouichi..

and now i know the word for the cosplays I've got planned..ginjika! ^,^

Gwydion
08-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Ah, yeah, Paicon is a new con starting up in the Cleveland area. But they already have a guest lined up (Joshua Seth - Tai's VA, hence the Tai cosplay) so I thought I'd give it a try. http://www.pai-con.com

Gah! I misspelled it! It's "gijinka". ^_^;; What gijinkas do you have planned? Besides Al's kitty, anyway, lol.

And if we both end up going and I see you as either Kouji or Kouichi, may I hug you? I figure I'll ask now as I see far too few Digimon (especially Frontier) cosplay and the twins happen to be favorites of mine, so I know I'll get the urge. ^_^;;

Runi-Chan
08-14-2005, 11:28 AM
of course you can hug me; I'm never against that.

Other gijinkas? Appa, from Avatar the Last Airbender, With, from DNAngel (dark version), and maybe a gijinka version of Canti from FLCL..

I'll try to make it to paicon..though i can't make any guarentees.

Rameana
08-15-2005, 12:23 AM
if you plan to have it..I'll be Davis. ^_~ or Leomon (if I get my Tamer..)

Runi-Chan
08-17-2005, 06:28 PM
^.^ Yay! I still don't know if I'll be going to Ohayocon..and I've changed my mind; I'll probably only bring one of the twins, and other cosplays for that weekend will probably be gijinka versions of digimon..

Anne Packrat
08-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Eh, I guess I could dig up Veemon again. Or maybe work on Guilmon, but that one is gonna be a lot harder.

ryuuraigeki
08-28-2005, 04:34 PM
I don't know about having it ready for OhayoCon, but one of my cosplay ambitions is Ruki from Digimon seaseon three. I loved that girl. <3 Wig may give me troubles, though...

marsie
09-01-2005, 10:32 AM
*points to image gallery* Ruki season 3 on board. Has to be Sunday though. The rest of my days are already filled.

Also please refrain from pimping other cons in here. Let's stick to Ohayocon!

Amaya
09-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Hello there ^^ I'm here to vouch for my friend who may or may not cosplay Mimi from season 2.

mikcy
09-03-2005, 03:13 PM
I have no idea if I'm going or not since I'd like to visit friends, but if I do go, I HAVE to join this gathering. Digimon is my favourite, so there's no way I could pass this up. What I'd do, I'm not sure. I'd like to do a gijinka version of a digimon from season 1, but like I said, I'm not sure.