PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Gathering (All Series)

Star_Angel
08-12-2005, 10:02 PM
I know that i will be bringing one of my Lacus cosplays to AUSA and I believe my friend will bring her Cagalli. Any other Gundam cosplayers at AUSA this year? I saw a bunch from wing last year and two form seed other then me. I say we have a massive Gundam Gathering at AUSA this year!

Mew_Pudding
08-13-2005, 07:44 PM
Oh, oh! I will be bringing my Lacus Clyne!! (The pink dress from the Destiny OVA) An! My friend will be there as Cagalli (Her schmancy green dress) and also we have an Athrun!!! And if my boyfriend (unlikely ;; ) comes from Washington, he will bring his Kira. x3

kiwi_lady
08-14-2005, 12:15 AM
ekk looks like i have to finish prince athrun pretttty soon o.0;;
but yeap athrun here ^^;;; if theres a gundam gathering, i would love to join > D <

BotMan
08-14-2005, 04:12 PM
coool! i might bring something gundam...dont know what..XD *want to be a gundam*

aestate
08-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Hmmm, I think I remember you from the Otakon GS gathering. Ah well, I'm still going to be Stellar (pun definitely intended...^_^ jk~) I'm new to this whole cosplay thing so it's basically the only costume I have right now, haha

kiwi_lady
08-16-2005, 07:05 PM
botman: like actual gundam o.o? tht would so kik ass

Yay stellar > D <!!! If you have nothin to do during jan, and lives around NY, you should come to the masq. ball the UNY Cosplay society is holding! We are planning to hold a biig gundam group and we would love a stellar cosplayer ^_^! this actually goes out for everyone on the board :3 ~ heres a thread about the formal if u guys are intrested!
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=65353&page=1&pp=15

its bit far from VA, but still > D < It'll be fun~

BotMan
08-16-2005, 09:03 PM
yeaa XDD going as a gundam XDD=dd

ohh cool! i live in NYC=D hehe sooo i might go XD dont know yet...*needs to save up money and stuff* bla..oh well..i guess i should go XDD

ahhh and next month time for me to do the gundam project

Star_Angel
08-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh wow! lots of gundam people this year! I wont be the only Lacus! yay! Im still not sure which one I will bring, Im gonna start on the pink wedding gown like one that she has in GSD. but never know since college has started back for me.

Mew_Pudding
08-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Oo, oo, the pink wedding gown is the one I have. x3

Kiwi - SHAMELESS ADVERTISING! >OOO Yay!! And yes, work on Athrun. T_T

Star_Angel
08-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Oo, oo, the pink wedding gown is the one I have. x3

Kiwi - SHAMELESS ADVERTISING! >OOO Yay!! And yes, work on Athrun. T_T
Have you finished it???? I wanna seeeeeeee!! lol

Mew_Pudding
08-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Actually, I had this one commissioned! For the first time and it is complete and utter crap and I have to take it apart and put it back together because stupid wing studio did not finish any seams. o.o;; But, I will get pics up soon!! ^^

mariksgrl
08-31-2005, 02:00 PM
Mew_Pudding: yeah that was very strange yours looked like it exploded -_- cause mine came out fine;;;
Kiwi_lady: WE WILL MAKE YOU DO SLAVE LABOR ON THAT OUTFIT!

kiwi_lady
08-31-2005, 05:49 PM
whts with ppl and wanting me to do slave labors on costumes T ^ T...
But yes, gotta start on athrun soon ^_^!
Is anyone else doing the zaft boys > D <? it would be kewl to have all 4 of them +_+

beach_bum1303
09-17-2005, 08:31 PM
-----

NeoSpike
09-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Well, if I'm able to pull it off in two months...you might...might...have either a Char Aznable or Ginnias Saharin join you. If having One Year War Zeonic Officers is alright...ZIEG ZEON!

Star_Angel
09-19-2005, 07:54 PM
DUDE! that would be awesome!
Well, if I'm able to pull it off in two months...you might...might...have either a Char Aznable or Ginnias Saharin join you. If having One Year War Zeonic Officers is alright...ZIEG ZEON!

Ryochan
09-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Ack.. Typed in the wrong spot...whee... Is there a delete button somewhere?^^

But I am glad to see Gundam cosplayers about still. I retired my Quatre a few years ago because I lost the goggles. But I apparently have to do him again because a Duo ORDERED it.

Riji
09-20-2005, 09:42 PM
I should have a Cagalli done, if not, I'll steal- *ahem* borrow one of Star_Angel's Lacuses hopefully. :)

Star_Angel
09-25-2005, 08:42 PM
I should have a Cagalli done, if not, I'll steal- *ahem* borrow one of Star_Angel's Lacuses hopefully. :)
LOL! yeah you can wear one of them if you dont get Cahalli done in time, I really hope you do though! It would be great to finally have my Cagalli!!

Riji
09-25-2005, 10:15 PM
LOL! yeah you can wear one of them if you dont get Cahalli done in time, I really hope you do though! It would be great to finally have my Cagalli!!
Actually it's looking more like you'll have an Athrun...

I'm being way to picky with fabric for Cagalli and I bought the perfect fabric for a ZAFT uniform.

Star_Angel
09-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Oooooo!! Even better in my book! lol
(Ill have to show you the pic I got at AWA with me and the huge Athrun and Kira posters its amusing! lol)

Actually it's looking more like you'll have an Athrun...

I'm being way to picky with fabric for Cagalli and I bought the perfect fabric for a ZAFT uniform.

Mew_Pudding
10-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Oh Yay! Double Athrun!!! x333

Thats awesome. o.o

HeeroJF
10-19-2005, 08:16 PM
I'll still be bringing over my Duo costume. Can't be a con without wearing my Duo at some point.

digikoomi
10-21-2005, 11:11 PM
I bring my whole crew there~ hope my baby Cagali will end up going..she's crying for not going to AUSA.. but we got Ray, Cagali, Kira, Shinn and Glbert *if I have it done by it for Wei* and me Lacus : D

kiwi_lady
10-22-2005, 03:50 PM
sooo much gundamness +_+ !!
a gathering would be awesome !
perheps we should set a date to meet :3? just an idea >.<~

Star_Angel
10-22-2005, 05:16 PM
I woudl suggest friday for a meet because if its anything like last year, if your gonna participat in the Mas. then you'll be pretty busy all day saturday.

kiwi_lady
10-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Friday sounds great :D!
Hopefully it sounds great for other ppl too >.<?

niphrodel
10-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey guys, AUSA is a month away, so as soon as it's convenient for you, please decide on a time/place for this photoshoot so I can add it to the official photoshoot thread! Thanks!

digikoomi
10-23-2005, 02:46 PM
either days are fine for me, since I only bring gundam seed one...

beach_bum1303
11-14-2005, 01:43 PM
---