PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Roommates

Memoryless
08-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Hello my friends and I are looking for roommates who stay from Thursday to Sunday. We will be staying at Mariott Inner Harbor since it is two blocks away from convention center. We have 7 people in room right now and would like to lower price.

Payment must be made when we meet.

Mizuno Tenshi
08-13-2005, 01:22 AM
Hello my friends and I are looking for roommates who stay from Thursday to Sunday. We will be staying at Mariott Inner Harbor since it is two blocks away from convention center. We have 7 people in room right now and would like to lower price.

Payment must be made when we meet.

How much would cost be if two people were to join in? And could we snag one of the beds for maybe a little more? We're both non-smokers/non-drinkers, but needs some room for costumes. Not a lot, though.

Memoryless
08-15-2005, 10:41 PM
How much would cost be if two people were to join in? And could we snag one of the beds for maybe a little more? We're both non-smokers/non-drinkers, but needs some room for costumes. Not a lot, though.

Hello! I don't know if you are still looking for a room, but it will be $85.05 for 3 nights and $47.25 for 2 nights.

Mizuno Tenshi
08-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Hello! I don't know if you are still looking for a room, but it will be $85.05 for 3 nights and $47.25 for 2 nights.

Each? Or together? We'll be in Friday morning.

Memoryless
08-15-2005, 11:12 PM
It will be for each person.
We are trying to find more people. There are 6 people in the room now.
If you are still interested, that would make 8, and we are still waiting for one more person with their answer.

Please let me know if you are still interested.
Thank you. ^^

Mizuno Tenshi
08-16-2005, 12:35 AM
It will be for each person.
We are trying to find more people. There are 6 people in the room now.
If you are still interested, that would make 8, and we are still waiting for one more person with their answer.

Please let me know if you are still interested.
Thank you. ^^

Count 2 in!

kayel
08-16-2005, 07:57 PM
any more room?

if so write me please i really want to go!!!!
kayel_justice@yahoo.com