PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Claus (Last Exile) cosplayer

Odin
08-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Okay, here's the deal . . .

I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio, and I'm looking for someone, male or female, who has an accurate Claus cosplay and also, more importantly, *looks the part*. I'm making a music video that may or may not be entered into some AMV contests (contests aren't my ambition - I just enjoy making music videos), and am seeking someone who would like to be in it.

What would be involved? A day of lip-syncing, sometime from August 22 - September 10th. Driving to Cincinnati, unless you know of some good parks/spaces-with-lots-of-grassy-open-space near where you live. If driving is involved, I'll pay for gas, and I'll also provide for meals. Bring friends if that would make you more comfortable.

What will you get out of it? Attention, and essentially a private photo shoot. My undying gratitude.

Note: I am not a professional videographer, just a film student experimenting with a personal project. After shooting, I can't promise that it will be used in the final cut - this depends on how it ends up looking while integrated with some animation, and all I have is the concept in my head.

Please respond to this or PM me if interested!

-Odin

Mikepower9
08-15-2005, 08:39 PM
From Cincinnati, and a hard core Exile fan. Infact at my convention (Anime Punch, it rules) Our VA guests are Joshua Seth (Dio) and Crispin Freeman (Alex Row) mainly because they are my two favorite characters!!

I'm afraid that I don't have the costume, but I'm willing to work with you on making it! I'm blonde, usually have longish hair, and am a young-ish man.

Kaisermikeb at Hotmail dot Com
email me and I'll send you my phone number. I also know a number of grassy areas around here.

Anne Packrat
08-21-2005, 01:20 AM
I've actually considered making the costume for awhile. I'm a large woman, but I have the same eyes and hair as Claus, and I've cosplayed men before. I'm up in Cleveland.

Odin
08-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the responses.

I'm not looking for anybody to make the costume (this is more of a if-I-can-then-sweet deal), but this gives me encouragement on the Last Exile love out there. ^_^

-Odin

Odin
09-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Double posting for emphasis:

Could a moderator please delete this thread? I've resolved what I've needed. Thanks.

-Odin