PDA

View Full Version : Travelling from AZ?

x_KyouKyou_x
08-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Hey guys...

My mom just today totally bailed on me for going to PMX. I can't get a hold of my brother to go with me, and she won't let me go by myself because I'm only 15.
Is anyone going from Arizona? I made cosplay plans with people, and I can't let them down cause we've been planning this since last year, but my mom says she absolutely can not go. But if anyone could help me out I'd be beyond eternally grateful.

[BTW: Even though it might sound like it, I'm not stupid. I'm not just gonna say "Oh ok, well you're going to PMX from AZ, I don't know you, let's go!!" Not safe, in case no one could tell.]

Thanks,
--KyouKyou

enna
08-16-2005, 01:13 AM
Dude, you HAVE to come!

Bug the hell out of your mom! She can't do this to us damnit! >//< We can't be Shinyaless!

kabuki_KILLER
08-24-2005, 04:30 AM
Shinya-less is very tragic. We were almost Gackt-less. If you haven't found a ride already... Hmmm. I have friends and family members that may be returning to LA from Arizona around that weekend. What part of Arizona are you from? You do have a place (hotel at PMX) to stay in at least, right?

I'll check to see with my relatives if they have any more space in the car for one more person and maybe a suitcase or two. I'll see what I can do. I'll get back to you ASAP.

UPDATE: Cousin has been out all day. I'll try again soon. Someone remind me to tell you the outcome because I might forget. >_<

x_KyouKyou_x
08-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Thanks for that, but it turns out ONCE AGAIN my mother completely screwed things up. She's more immature than me. She was telling me it was too late and stuff, even though she's known about this for MONTHS, and she also told me she 'attempted' to make it work, but if she had really wanted to 'attempt' then she would have made the reservations and then cancelled if nothing came through. Looks like she's f***ed up my cosplay plans ONE MORE TIME. Great. Two years in a row.
Thank you so much anyways kabuki_KILLER.
And have fun enna, I'm so sorry she did this. You have no idea how utterly horrible I feel.