PDA

View Full Version : Ok, last chance folks!

jade_dincht
08-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Ok, i've still got one space left for saturday and two for friday. It's 25/night or if your running low on cash mabye we can make a deal. The hotel website is Days Inn Hotel and Confrence Center (http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04095&brandInfo=DI)
If you look on mapquest.com (http://www.mapquest.com) you'll see that it's just a short subway ride to and from the con. Pm me for details.

tamahome_no_mik
08-17-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm already staying with you ^^
subway is $2.25 right? o.o i still dont know how to get there. i'll meet up with you at the con on friday. fushigi yuugi photoshoot maybe? ^^
thanks again btw. =^.^=

tamahome_no_mik
08-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Oooh i also made my sing for u at the convention so its easier to find eachother. Its a brown piece of cardboard with the words:
Looking for jade_dincht
on it, in blue and red markers. lol... maybe that'll be easier. ^^

I assume anyone else who is staying with you or knows you can find me as well and tag along until we find you or u find us? maybe we should plan this more. btw, what exactly am i going to do with my bag all day friday when i got no place to put it? maybe we can go back to the hotel when i find you and get things organized there.
maybe make a sign that says looking for tamahome_no_miko (yes miko, not mik like my screen name -- that was accidental lol) Trust me, i'll find you then. or one of my friends will let u know where i am.

jade_dincht
08-17-2005, 07:57 PM
I promise i'll be at the fushi thingy shoot. i'll find you and i'll bring you a key. we can plan to go back to the hotel at the same time so you'll know what subay to get on. DON'T WORRY!!!! :)

Konrad-Chan
08-19-2005, 01:34 PM
I really need a room, I have nowhere to stay!

E-mail me or add me at konradbongard@hotmail.com to discuss it.

Otaku Quincy
08-22-2005, 06:01 PM
hey my friend and i are looking for roommates??
need help??? help us please