PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings

Kandascending
08-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Just thought I'd give notice that there will more than likely be a gathering of Lord of the Rings costumers in the lobby of the Hyatt on Sunday night.

>.> <.< Just spreading the word. ^_^

Balthazar
08-18-2005, 03:41 PM
I will be there, as will my best friend... you will know us by not being able to see us ;)..... we are 6.5ft tall Nazgul.

Just thought I'd give notice that there will more than likely be a gathering of Lord of the Rings costumers in the lobby of the Hyatt on Sunday night.

>.> <.< Just spreading the word. ^_^

PsychoShinji
08-28-2005, 10:01 PM
WAaai! ^_^ Awesome, that works out perfectly. I'm staying in the Hyatt, too! and Balthazar, that will be really cool. Just so you know, I'm going as Frodo and I'm only 5'0", so our difference in height will probably serve pretty well as a scale in photos. ^___^ Can't wait to see you there, we've gotta get some fun pics together.

Fiver
08-28-2005, 10:22 PM
WOW!!! I checked out your pics in your gallery and your costumes rock!!! Cant wait to see you at the con. We met at the Renfest...I'm maddy's friend Mel from the Arms of Middle Earth group. You are marching in the parade with us right? I'm going to be Frodo too, just not as good as yours ;)

~Fiver/Mel

dagmarus
08-28-2005, 11:16 PM
I think it's obvious that I'll be there. and psycho...wow. you make a FANTASTIC frodo! I definately want to get some pics with you! Also, hi, Mel.

evenstar1
09-01-2005, 11:15 AM
I'll be thre as arwen. can't wait. this will be my first dragon con.