PDA

View Full Version : Fatima Group

RealizeDOP
07-23-2002, 12:23 PM
Is anybody here doing the Fatima (Five Star Stories) Group????

sundancekat
03-16-2003, 12:42 AM
I didn't know there was a fatima group.... o_O

Hehehe you said the magic word. Well, one of them at least. :spinner:

Hikaruchan
03-16-2003, 12:49 AM
I didn't know there was one, but I hope to have at least a couple Fatima costumes done by then.

sundancekat
03-16-2003, 01:14 AM
I guess there's a group now! :rockon:

I'll probably bring any FSS costumes that I can comfortably staff in and that leave me semi-recognizable as me. Dang, that really cuts down on what I can bring. Fatima costumes aren't that comfortable.

No Plastics Style or Lachesis Red Doom for me~ :p

Zan
03-23-2003, 04:42 PM
O__O Fatima? Really? Sounds like a great idea to me! I'd love to join in the fun... what day/time...?

sundancekat
03-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Early or late Friday is good for me (i.e. before 1:00 PM or after 8:00 PM), or any time Sunday. Saturday is all taken up with the Masquerade, unless you want to meet before 8:00 AM or after midnight. ^_~

Now we must suck others into our devious little plot!

Zan
03-24-2003, 01:28 PM
Late Friday sounds good... o__o FSS costumes have an awful habit of taking forever to put on... Ahm... that's just my opinion though, I'm flexible so whatever works!

Hikaruchan
03-24-2003, 01:43 PM
If I get a Fatima costume done and it doesn't conflict with anything - I'm so there. Friday might be the best. Have a SM and IY photo group then so hopefully Fatimas will be at a time I can make.

sundancekat
03-24-2003, 03:53 PM
Late Friday sounds good... o__o FSS costumes have an awful habit of taking forever to put on... Ahm... that's just my opinion though, I'm flexible so whatever works!

Hehehe I know what you mean....spent most of Saturday afternoon at Katsucon putting on Lachesis. x_X I have no idea if I will be bringing an old fatima costume, or making a new one..then again, it's a long ways off so we all have plenty of time to plan. :)

Anybody else have an idea of what they might be wearing?

Hikaruchan
03-24-2003, 04:27 PM
Since Ssizz has been giving me fits for months - don't think I will have her. Possibly will have a Lachesis or Queen outfit.

Zan
03-24-2003, 10:02 PM
I don't really know... I'll either fix up Kallen and bring her along or make Fatima Koon or Auxo... or finish my Alecto... um... or I could fix up my Maximum Kaien from Katsu but er... x__X Lots of choices! I don't know yet... ^__^

Sundancekat: That was your red Lachesis at Katsu? It was so pretty!

sundancekat
03-25-2003, 01:48 AM
Yah that was me. Thankies~ ^^;; Carolina (the originator of this thread) was the Clotho in our group, we kind of went insane with the construction of our costumes.

We should have an all-Ballanche fatima group. That would give me an excuse to make a Ballanche costume. I so don't look like him but he rocks my world so I don't care. I am a Ballanche fangirl. :love: :love: :love:

I dunno what I would bring to Otakon...so far I have red doom Lachesis, plastics style Est, Optical Taiphone, and Ilithya (original RPG character), all of which need minor to major reworking. I have a few more I'd like to do, but I don't know if I'd have the time or motivation to get anything done by Otakon.

Zan
03-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Ahh! I'd love to see a Ballanche! I bought all the materials to make a Ballanche outfit for my friend but never got around to actually making it ;__; ..... so sad, I'd really like to see someone cosplay him.

sundancekat
03-25-2003, 05:15 PM
There was a Ballanche at AX2000 --> http://www.fansview.com/2000e/07010515.jpg but other than that I don't think I've ever seen a Ballanche at any other American cons.

I bought enough fabric last year to make plenty of meight coats, but so far I've only started on one (and they keep getting pushed by the wayside for more pressing matters)...I wanted to do Meeth Silver, Diamond Neutral, Ballanche, and maybe Prisen Corks if I have enough left over fabric. Then again, half the time Corks wears a coat exactly like Ballanche's so I could just reuse that one. Maybe a guess at what Arsenic Ballance looks like is in order, since Nagano hasn't bothered to tell us anything about her, just about her son and the four fatima she created. :p

RealizeDOP
03-28-2003, 11:44 PM
Holy moly! O.O Wow this is a OOOOLLLDDDD thread! >< THANKS KAT! hahahahahaha!!! Well Since I'll do just about anything Kat makes me do I will do some stuff too : ) Heehee.... >< Maybe I'll finally do Auxo~

Hikaruchan
06-19-2003, 05:28 PM
While its probably not going to be for Otakon, I have a friend who might be willing to dress up as Colus III - guess that means will eventually have to do a Clotho or Uricul to go with that. Now I just have to find a long brown wig that will fit his head (regular wigs are too small for him)

Zan
07-16-2003, 04:12 AM
Is everyone/anyone still up for this? O__o I'm going to bring my Plastics style Machi with me x__x... I have never ever made a more embarassing looking costume... I think it's something about the shiny spandex and giant poofy hat combination with platforms that just really nails that embarassment factor...

And are we still meeting around 8 on Friday? I would really love not to be the only spandex-and-poofy-hat--clad-girlie at this con. ^__^

Hikaruchan
07-16-2003, 10:59 AM
I am going to try having a fatima costume done, but I have to finish Lucrezia & Snow White first. Time Crunch. As long as TM Revolution isn't against this shoot, I'm okay w 8 on Friday. Think I will try to get a Lachesis or Queen costume finished, but not plastics style as that would look really bad on my large figure (I want to do one, but probably will chicken out wearing it to a con).