PDA

View Full Version : Yuna HELPPPP!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-26-2003, 08:54 PM
I love her costume and i don't care if people say there's too many of them! I wanna cosplay her! BUT! [yes...there's a butt] I have NO CLUE how to make it.....none...nada....zip. I have tried and tried, but i need someone to help me...explain to me how they made theirs. Anyone up for the job?

Xx Lulu xX
01-27-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
I love her costume and i don't care if people say there's too many of them! I wanna cosplay her! BUT! [yes...there's a butt] I have NO CLUE how to make it.....none...nada....zip. I have tried and tried, but i need someone to help me...explain to me how they made theirs. Anyone up for the job?

What version FFX or FFX-2?

Koumori
01-27-2003, 10:25 AM
What have you tried so far?

Mizuho
01-27-2003, 12:24 PM
I sometimes see long, dark blue pleated skirts at the Salvation Army. You can check there for that part of it.

yuffieleonheart
01-27-2003, 02:48 PM
we made everything without a pattern ... but you might be able to do her skirt with a pattern. pm if you want more info on how i did my obi cuz it is a long explanation @.@

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-27-2003, 09:25 PM
I want the Final Fantasy 10 regular version....I'm not daring enouch to wear the FX-2 yet.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-27-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Koumori
What have you tried so far?

I've tried the staff....didn't really work out. And of course the skirt, but i couldn't find a pattern and then got very discourged becasue i had no clue how to put the flowers on. That's about it.

Koumori
01-28-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
I've tried the staff....didn't really work out. And of course the skirt, but i couldn't find a pattern and then got very discourged becasue i had no clue how to put the flowers on. That's about it.

How have you tried to do them? If we know what you've already tried we might be better able to help.

Himemiya
01-28-2003, 01:31 PM
does this help a tiny bit? ^^;

yuffieleonheart
01-28-2003, 04:22 PM
i sent u a pm with some info^^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Himemiya
does this help a tiny bit? ^^;

OMG!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! The other main thing was that i just didn't know how to do the patterns and stuff!!!!!! *Bows down to you* Thank Himemiya! I will run up and HUG you at AZ if i see ya!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-28-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Koumori
How have you tried to do them? If we know what you've already tried we might be better able to help.

The staff...well...........got a long broom stick handle that had broken off...painted it the colors....then was COMPLETLY clueless on how to make the top part! And i didn't like the size on my broom stick...i wanted it longer