PDA

View Full Version : Other hotels?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-26-2003, 08:59 PM
What other hotels surround the Sheraton? Any cheap ones....

Ranma Saotome
02-04-2003, 09:36 AM
Uhm, uh... There's like 2 I think... Why, do you need crash space?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-05-2003, 07:33 PM
yes...i need crash pace badly...i'm a 15-year-old cosplayer with no money for a room.....

Ranma Saotome
02-05-2003, 09:41 PM
I could let u stay with me, but since I run anime club, I'd need your mom to sign a release form.

lov-e-ly pain
02-07-2003, 10:12 AM
How much do you charge for people to stay in your room and how many people do you plan on having?

Ranma Saotome
02-07-2003, 10:28 AM
If I can get 14 people in total, no more than 30 bucks per person for the weekend.

Edit: I have 3 open spots left.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
only three open spots.........uhh.........I dunno.......i mean...she's mom and all, but she may go.......

Ranma Saotome
02-08-2003, 01:24 AM
Well let me know ASAP so I can tell my friend this. ^^ If your mom wants to stay, I don't think that's a problem either.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-08-2003, 10:05 AM
problem is....got more then 3 people......that's coming that is.....

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 12:29 AM
How many people altogether?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-09-2003, 12:30 AM
whew.....hat would kinda be hard to say at the moment.....4 as of now, but there's a couple of people unsure and stuff like that

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 12:40 AM
Well I can maybe accomodate that.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-09-2003, 12:42 AM
ya know. Don't worry 'bout me! :-) go ahead and let someone else have the space....i'm still debating if i'm going....if i don't have a costume i'm not going.......

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 12:47 AM
A costume shouldn't stop you. I went to my first con without one. :)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-09-2003, 12:48 AM
yes.....i know a costume shouldn't stop me...but when i get there...and see eevryone in costumes.....[not everyone, but ya know..] i'll be saddened.....

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 01:11 AM
*hug* I may be able to throw together a costume for you. :)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-09-2003, 01:13 AM
*huggie* hahaha! Sweetie! *kissikissi* I think i'll do quite well...hopefully...

DivineCosplay
02-09-2003, 03:03 AM
Hi there ^_^

I just want to let you know that I have been to Az for the past 2 years and this convention is really so much fun ! I haven't stay at the convention center because that was way to expensive for me (I'm a canadien so the money exchange rate is really killing me !) I usually stay at a mariott hotel really near of the convention center (5 min of car of so !) and this hotel is really great and it's only 65$ if their price have not change ! Let me know if you want more information about this hotel !

As for having a costume to wear there is plenty of costume that do really need that much money or time to do them and you can end up with a really good result ^_^ Cosplaying is so much fun ! This is something that I wish I can help you to live !

-Divine-

liz-maru
02-09-2003, 09:25 AM
!*Jessi-Chan*! pwease come to az! if you need a costume i gots some! dont let that stop you! ^^ pwease come!

Hikaruchan
02-09-2003, 12:34 PM
!*Jessi-Chan*!

Depending on what size you are, I have costumes I can lend out too - since right now I am the only club member coming, that means a lot of costumes won't be coming unless I know someone who wants to wear them.

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Divine, have I seen you around at AZ by chance?

God I feel so old now... :p

DivineCosplay
02-09-2003, 01:34 PM
Ranma: I remember you and hikaruchan from az ! But I haven't speak with you that much because ya know, I'm a french girl ! My english and accent is really bad ! Even if I try really hard :(
As for remembering about me, go to my web site to see if my face remember you anything

www.geocities.com/divinecosplay

I was a Yuna and I was with an auron (no the one at the masquerade)

-Divine-

Mekou
02-09-2003, 02:56 PM
*waves to Divine* ^_^

DancingVampire
02-09-2003, 06:45 PM
hey ::waves to every one from angels board::

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-09-2003, 06:49 PM
Thanks for all the great offers guys! I'm coming...My friend, Juu, sent her money in so now i must go or she'll destroy me!!!! Mayeb i'll take the real simple act right now...amd go as Misty! [i like elaborate stuff....but i guess ya gotta start somewhere] And i MAY make a costume that i wish to come my logo costume! Me as an OZ sooldier! [WHOO!!!] That sholdn't be that hard since i can study my band jacket and make it like that! I hope to see you ALL at AZ!!!

Ranma Saotome
02-09-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by DivineCosplay
Ranma: I remember you and hikaruchan from az ! But I haven't speak with you that much because ya know, I'm a french girl ! My english and accent is really bad ! Even if I try really hard :(
As for remembering about me, go to my web site to see if my face remember you anything

www.geocities.com/divinecosplay

I was a Yuna and I was with an auron (no the one at the masquerade)

-Divine-

I will get on that right away! :) Thanks!

DivineCosplay
02-10-2003, 01:18 AM
Mekou and DancingVampire : I'm so happy to be here and to meet some really great cosplay wonderland mate :)

Jessi-chan: I'm glad to see know that you will be at az *-* hope we can meet and I know that you will be great in your costume ! If you need some help for anything I'm there for you !

Ranma: I hope you liked my web site ! I still have to take better picture of my Yuna costume and also some picture of my Celestial Hikaru Costume but right now the weater is way to cold for that kind of costume ! I will have to wait until spring ! I still have to update my web page because I today I took some picture of the dress I made of LOTR premier !

-Divine-

Ranma Saotome
02-10-2003, 01:25 AM
I really like your Hermoine Granger cosplays. :)

Hikaruchan
02-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Hey Divine,

Do you know what costumes you are bringing to Animazement? Will you be bringing your Miaka from artbook cover, would love to get some pics of it.

DivineCosplay
02-10-2003, 07:15 AM
Ranma: I'm glad you like it ^_^

Hikaruchan: I don't know If I will bring this costume with me ! I have already so many costume that I'm suposed to bring and If I take the plane to go there I may not be able to bring that much !
Right now I'm supose to bring:
-Marie Atelier
-Yui (Fushiqi Yuugi)
-Zakuro (Tokyo Mew Mew)
- a surpise one
- Celestial Hikaru

Miaka is a great costume but the hair design is so hard to do :( It take a lot of time to do it right ! I'll see about that :) But I'm glad you ask ^_^

What about you ? What costume will you bring ?

-Divine-

Hikaruchan
02-10-2003, 07:39 AM
I am not sure yet, I have several half completed costumes - if I don't get them done will probably bring completed ones. Probably will bring Eva Friedel or one of my NeoPrincess dresses

DivineCosplay
02-11-2003, 12:55 AM
Hikaruchan: One of your neoprincess dresses ? You made more then one ? I'm looking foward to see you at Az ! All of your costume are really amazing !

-Divine-

Hikaruchan
02-11-2003, 10:14 AM
I just re-found material in store that I originally made NeoPrincess Mercury train out of and made non-cannon stole to match to cover upper arms. Looks better, added new photos to my gallery yesterday. So I might bring Princess Mercury or Saturn.

Ranma Saotome
02-11-2003, 10:39 AM
Methinks that you will like this one. :)

Hikaruchan
02-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Hee, I am trying it out for a bit but I probably will find that distracting (ooh, flashy thing, mesmerized ....

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-11-2003, 09:52 PM
I'm happy everyone wants to meet me!!!! On Saturady, look for the black girl with burgandy ribbons in her hair and the OZ jacket! She may be holding a gun and followed by a skinny, excited girl that's not in costume! That'll be me!!!! I so excited!! I already got the pattern picked out for my jacket!