PDA

View Full Version : VTYME 2 Sept 3rd 2005 Richmond, Va

Jinmaster
08-22-2005, 03:39 AM
VTYME2 is a video game tournament in Richmond Va. This year, I am looking at 200 entry's from all over the East Coast.

I rented 2 conference rooms, that will hold about 250 ppl total

The main game being showcased is Tekken 5, but other games will have a decent crowd.

When: Sept 3rd, 2005
Where: Inns of Virginia
5215 W Broad St 23230
Richmond, VA
TYME: 1pm
Games Played: Tekken5/Smash Melee/Sc2/DoA/DoA 3.1/MvC2/3rd Strike
Format: Double Elim
Entry/Venue Fee: $10 Venue fee

Majors $10
T5
DoA
DoA 3.1
3rd Strike
MvC2
Smash

Minors $5
Sc2

Pay-out and Prizes:

***TEKKEN 5***
1st $500
2nd $150
3rd $75

Here is the thread from Tekkenzaibatsu.com

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...?threadid=82556

From Smashboards.com

http://smashboards.com/showthread.p...37&page=1&pp=40

-----

I was just wondering if there is anyone who wanted to cosplay at my tournament?

Post up any questions you have...

Mishima
08-30-2005, 11:26 PM
VTYME2 is a video game tournament in Richmond Va. This year, I am looking at 200 entry's from all over the East Coast.

I rented 2 conference rooms, that will hold about 250 ppl total

The main game being showcased is Tekken 5, but other games will have a decent crowd.

When: Sept 3rd, 2005
Where: Inns of Virginia
5215 W Broad St 23230
Richmond, VA
TYME: 1pm
Games Played: Tekken5/Smash Melee/Sc2/DoA/DoA 3.1/MvC2/3rd Strike
Format: Double Elim
Entry/Venue Fee: $10 Venue fee

Majors $10
T5
DoA
DoA 3.1
3rd Strike
MvC2
Smash

Minors $5
Sc2

Pay-out and Prizes:

***TEKKEN 5***
1st $500
2nd $150
3rd $75

Here is the thread from Tekkenzaibatsu.com

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...?threadid=82556

From Smashboards.com

http://smashboards.com/showthread.p...37&page=1&pp=40

-----

I was just wondering if there is anyone who wanted to cosplay at my tournament?

Post up any questions you have...

I might be able to show up with some people. We have a dbz tourny on the same day. Any chance you guys might be at the mall that night at the T5 machine?
Also, we are like 10 min. away from the hotel. Party that night?

Jinmaster
08-30-2005, 11:42 PM
I might be able to show up with some people. We have a dbz tourny on the same day. Any chance you guys might be at the mall that night at the T5 machine?
Also, we are like 10 min. away from the hotel. Party that night?

There is no chance we will be at the mall. The Tekken 5 tournament at the hotel, will have 100+ players from all over the US, and VTYME in general will host about 200 players.

I hope to see if you do decide to stop by.

DBZ tournament? Where are the best forums/community for that game? What about Naruto? I heard that game has a big following, but I cannot find a big message board for tournaments

Mishima
08-31-2005, 02:49 AM
There is no chance we will be at the mall. The Tekken 5 tournament at the hotel, will have 100+ players from all over the US, and VTYME in general will host about 200 players.

I hope to see if you do decide to stop by.

DBZ tournament? Where are the best forums/community for that game? What about Naruto? I heard that game has a big following, but I cannot find a big message board for tournaments

Well actually I was talking about the dbz TCG (Card game). BUT, Im very intrested in Dbz Budokai 3. Even if there is no toruny for it, I would probably skip my tcg tourny if I can set up a ps2 and my dbz game there for casual play in the game.
As far as Naruto, there isn't really a big place you can go for the game as far as fourms. If need be, I could bring my Gamecube and Naruto 3 for casual play as well
If there is ANY kinda chance in setting up a Budokai 3 tourny let me know something. I would be more than happy to be in charge of it or Naruto for that matter. Maybe no prizes for nether but still...Side event= Fun.

For dbz rules, inf. time and Omega Shenron banned. I can promise a ps2 and game.

Naruto 3, infinite time, no itachi, no akamaru, dog or whatnot he is,sharingan sasuke discouraged, everything else as normal and I can promise a system,game and such.

Jinmaster
09-01-2005, 03:33 AM
You got it man. More than likely it will be casuals, but if your down for that, then it's whatever. You must bring the equipment however, because we cannot give up any of the tournament TVs for a casual side game!

Peace