PDA

View Full Version : When is everyone headin' over to the convention?

mokulen22
08-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Question for those who are going all three days:

When is everyone headin' over to the convention? The Hobbystar website say it starts at 4pm on Friday...but I'm sure you can go earlier to stand in line right? (I can't remember what I did last year...stupid memory).

Vicky
08-24-2005, 10:04 AM
You can stand in line whenever you want :) Just can't promise much will happen until 4pm XD
I don't get off work until 4pm myself, and I work near the airport. After travel (rush hour >_<) i'll prolly get there around 5pm, then I check into the hotel, unload my stuff, and usually by the time we get settled down, we'll get to the con around 6 or 7pm (depending on how long my friends take).

But before I had a job I would go like, around noon ^_^;

fullmetal505
08-24-2005, 10:06 AM
I'll be down there around noon.

mokulen22
08-24-2005, 10:07 AM
You can stand in line whenever you want :) Just can't promise much will happen until 4pm XD
I don't get off work until 4pm myself, and I work near the airport. After travel (rush hour >_<) i'll prolly get there around 5pm, then I check into the hotel, unload my stuff, and usually by the time we get settled down, we'll get to the con around 6 or 7pm (depending on how long my friends take).

But before I had a job I would go like, around noon ^_^;

I knew I went early last year *smack brain* baka me, Thanks, my friend, Erick, thanks you too (he wanted to know more than I).

Brita_Lee
08-24-2005, 01:37 PM
I was thinking maybe 2-is, but hey, if you people will be tehre earlier I might just come earlier too! ^^ We can hang out and poke each other!

Anyare
08-24-2005, 03:19 PM
I'm heading down at 2, because I need to get my ticket. And, my dad wants to avoid the traffic at 4. x.x last yeaar I went at 4, we never got there till 5:30 o_o

TribalButterfly
08-24-2005, 04:01 PM
I was there areound 2:00 last year, so i would assume the same for this year. But i'm stopping by the intercontinental (sp?) first to meet up with some friends i've never met before! HAHA! *GLOMPS JENNA AND MOKU!!!!*

Anyare
08-24-2005, 04:59 PM
I was there areound 2:00 last year, so i would assume the same for this year. But i'm stopping by the intercontinental (sp?) first to meet up with some friends i've never met before! HAHA! *GLOMPS JENNA AND MOKU!!!!*

You were there around 2 last year? D'ya know when the tickets start beign sold at the door?

Konrad-Chan
08-24-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm there at like, 1 PM.

Hope I say ya'll.

Anyare
08-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Nevermind, box office opens at 1:30 on friday x) I just hope there isn't that much of a line x.x

Kikoro
08-24-2005, 08:21 PM
I plan to be there around noon..its fun to sit around and take pics of cosplayers while you wait...that and i have to stitch some pillows..it passes the time. :P

TribalButterfly
08-24-2005, 08:27 PM
If you get there uber early u should b alright. the line does get huge fast though so u wanna b early

Colsus
08-24-2005, 08:55 PM
i will be there at 2 but that is becouse i have school in the mooring

neko rinchan
08-24-2005, 10:08 PM
yeah... i'll probably be there at around 1 or so... basically as soon as my bus gets into TO, i get dressed in cosplay and stash my stuff at teh bus station, i'll be waiting in line

MaiSheri
08-24-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm gonna get there late and have to wait in the huuuuge line... but then it can't be helped. Since I don't get off work until 5, it means a quick (ha ha) hour long TTC ride downtown before I can even line up. Then get my ticket, change into my cosplay.... with my luck everything will be over by the time I'm ready! lol

Brita_Lee
08-25-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm gonna get there late and have to wait in the huuuuge line... but then it can't be helped. Since I don't get off work until 5, it means a quick (ha ha) hour long TTC ride downtown before I can even line up. Then get my ticket, change into my cosplay.... with my luck everything will be over by the time I'm ready! lol

Lol! Thats funny (and sad, very sad). At least it ain't a one day con ^^. But you'll be prepared for the coming Saturday at least!

Anyare
08-25-2005, 08:30 AM
When DOES the line start getting huge? XD