PDA

View Full Version : Oni-2005

AoKoneko
08-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Hay how is everyone. ^_^ a Few friends and i need a place to stay. Theres only 3 of us. There might be 4. If we get any more then we'll get our own room. But for now....does anyone have a room at Oni-2005? We would LOVe to stay with you if you do not mind?
Thank you so much
~k~

Impaled_Visions
08-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Aloha, me and my friends are group cosplaying at Oni-con this year and we plan on getting a room in the hotel. If you pitch in a little money to help us pay for it you can stay with us. But like can about 9 girls fit in one room? o.o;

BlueRose
09-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi Aokoneko,

Just letting you know, this is nic. haha I was suppost togo to A-Fest with your group but i missed out.

Although heres the good news! I will gladly share the room your getting and split the cost to make up for it. i also know my way around Houston very well, so I can help you guys out if needed.

the question is are you guys getting a suite or reg room

If theres quite a bit of people I suggest getting a suite.

If its 4 or less the reg rooms are only 70/ per night.

Also, I can quite possibly join your cosplaying group like I said I was for A-Fest. So yeah ..:D :cheers:

tara_davis
09-09-2005, 01:47 PM
I wasn't going to go, but you've almost got me talked into it. If i do go, I wouldn't mind sharing a room this time.

BlueRose
10-03-2005, 11:18 AM
you guys still up for this

HuongStar
10-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Aloha, me and my friends are group cosplaying at Oni-con this year and we plan on getting a room in the hotel. If you pitch in a little money to help us pay for it you can stay with us. But like can about 9 girls fit in one room? o.o;
Honestly, that sounds like way too many people in one room. A suite could probably handle that many people but even then, it would be a tight fit. Six (6) people is usually the maximum that can comfortably stay in a two double-bed hotel room and that's only if not every person is a cosplayer either! :thumbsup: