PDA

View Full Version : More shameless art promoting. Don't you love it!?

TsukiGuujin
01-27-2003, 04:43 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=20749

This is the cover for a volume of my yaoi manga series, "Corruption." It took me roughly 6 hours to do all of it. I really hope someone likes it. O.o

*cries cuz no one ever comments on my original stuff*

ANYWAY! Enjoy.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Miroku
01-28-2003, 05:24 PM
Thats wild. And good too.

But there are a few things that need improving. First, the figure in the right corner with the long hair, you might want to make their mouth and nose the same color. Not a big complaint, but it sticks out as being a little odd.

Next, the two figures in the profile shot in the middle are okay, but might need work too.

Your great at coloring, and putting together an interesting image. Its quite captavating, in a bizare way. And because your really good with your color and layout choices, you should try and work on your weak points. Draw just a profile of one of your characters and dont stop till its perfect. Then color it and look at your results. I think you'll like what you see. Anyways, good job.

TsukiGuujin
01-28-2003, 09:06 PM
I'm glad you like it. It is kinda bizarre...it's supposed to be! *laugh*

I am working harder, but I'm actually 100% satisfied with that cover.

Regarding what you said about the one in the corner with long hair, his mouth is SUPPOSED to be dark...think lipstick or something like that. ^^

Thanks for commenting, I'm floored that someone did.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Miroku
01-29-2003, 12:08 AM
Your welcome. You seem like a level headed person, and you have alot of potential. I really dont get why so many people refuse to reply to artwork on this board. Oh, well

TsukiGuujin
01-29-2003, 01:29 AM
I don't get it either. >.<
Meanies!

I'm really glad that someone likes my art, though. I'm always glad. That's a big part of why I do it! All about the fanservice XD

Have you seen the other stuff I posted? The first thread I have about shamless art promotion?

As for being level-headed, I try to be. I am certainly bad at it most of the time. ^^

~~Tsuki Guujin~~