PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh cosplayers?

Key05
08-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Just wondering if there's any gatherings in the works? :heart:
I'm taking my Kaiba Seto costume. I can't take the Chibi though, he'll be in school.

Nyoko
08-25-2005, 09:19 AM
I might take my Jonouchi costume this time around.

orionflame
08-28-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm bringing Amelda. I think Valon is comming.

Key05
08-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Yay! And I think I'm beating my sis down to let me take the chibi.
I think the b-day thing is breaking her.

I will win this!

JonnyStarwind
08-29-2005, 02:06 AM
I'll be reappearing as Duke Devlin, plus I'm entering that costume into the contest

MissDragonblade
08-30-2005, 06:16 PM
*runs into the forum screaming* >3 I FOUND YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

ahem... yes...well... I'll come too! And I'll bring both Seto AND Kisara! >.>; Maybe she won't die this time at a con. :heart: I haven't gotten enough people to scream at me for the armour (count 'em: 2.), so chances are, I'll leave that piece of metal at home. Besides, the'rell be Captain N to run around as. :heart: :heart: but it's cool either way. v_v; I've already sold myself to Nyoko and Orion.

Key05
09-02-2005, 02:01 PM
JonnyStarwind - Very cool! Good luck!

Yay! Kisara! <<Will so glomp>>

And I won! I beat the sis down I can take Chibi! :bigtu:

MissDragonblade
09-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Yay! Kisara! <<Will so glomp>>

And I won! I beat the sis down I can take Chibi! :bigtu:

YAY! THE DAY IS YOURS! :heart: :heart: :heart: Time to bake a cake... ^-^
That reminds me... For my beloved Kisara (insert a solumn moment of silence here) and Captain N, I'll be having a sign of some sort with me. Any ideas on what it could possibly be saying? I was have thinking about having a scribbled blue-eyes for Kisara, and hold it up for pictures while looking asleep. I don't know how that idea popped into me head, but hey, it's a start, right? xD

Eliteslayer
09-04-2005, 09:14 PM
I've been wanting to work on some costumes of Judai and Manjyome from GX. Probably Manjyome, because I have a great idea on what to do for a skit...

Go on stage, say something like, "Some of you may know me as Chazz Princeton, because of the horribly dubbed 4Kids version. Well listen closely! My name is-"

Then Manjyome's catchphrase, "1, 10, 100, 1000- Manjyome Thunder!"

After that, I'd have some people who I checked with ahead of time start chanting "Thunder!" like in the show. Or at least, that's the plan. It's mostly just a retaliation against 4Kids changing the names. Poor Manjyome.

Sorry, I just realized where this is posted, and saw that it's for a convention that I didn't go to. As such, what I'm saying is pointless. My bad, sorry.

Key05
09-05-2005, 08:41 PM
YAY! THE DAY IS YOURS! Time to bake a cake... ^-^
I was have thinking about having a scribbled blue-eyes for Kisara, and hold it up for pictures while looking asleep. I don't know how that idea popped into me head, but hey, it's a start, right? xD
*Victory dance! :dance: * Ooh, cake!
Oh! And if you're doing the Kisara thing Saturday, I could like, hold you as if you fainted and the Blue Eyes pic could be next to us! :jjacks:
Too cool! A pic w/ Kisara!

Sorry, I just realized where this is posted, and saw that it's for a convention that I didn't go to. As such, what I'm saying is pointless. My bad, sorry.
Totally cool! I think it's a cool idea, 4Kids is an evil creature.

MissDragonblade
09-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I've been wanting to work on some costumes of Judai and Manjyome from GX. Probably Manjyome, because I have a great idea on what to do for a skit...

Go on stage, say something like, "Some of you may know me as Chazz Princeton, because of the horribly dubbed 4Kids version. Well listen closely! My name is-"

Then Manjyome's catchphrase, "1, 10, 100, 1000- Manjyome Thunder!"

After that, I'd have some people who I checked with ahead of time start chanting "Thunder!" like in the show. Or at least, that's the plan. It's mostly just a retaliation against 4Kids changing the names. Poor Manjyome.

I WILL CHANT!

Key- I'll be Kisara whenever you want me to be ^---^ *loves on :heart: :heart: :heart: xD*

Key05
09-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Key- I'll be Kisara whenever you want me to be ^---^ *loves on xD*

Sweeeet! I'm only ganna be Kaiba on Saturday, but I was thinking about both days since it is in a hotel, it would make it easier to change costumes.
Eew, washing that crud out of my hair Friday night is ganna be loads of fun *rolls eyes*

orionflame
09-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Ok, both Keyo5 and MissDragonblade are being Kaiba! You guys are going to gang up on poor Amelda aren't you?*crys, hides under box*

Oh yeah, I found out that Valon is going to this con. Yay!

Key05
09-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Ok, both Keyo5 and MissDragonblade are being Kaiba! You guys are going to gang up on poor Amelda aren't you?*crys, hides under box*

Oh yeah, I found out that Valon is going to this con. Yay!

Tag Team Kaiba! :p

Valon is coming?! Too cool! Now all ya need is a Raphael :heart: :heart: :heart:

orionflame
09-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Tag Team Kaiba! :p

Valon is coming?! Too cool! Now all ya need is a Raphael :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yeah, maybe if my boyfriend goes, I can get him to be Raph for me. His hair is a kind of blonde, so it might work.

MissDragonblade
09-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah, maybe if my boyfriend goes, I can get him to be Raph for me. His hair is a kind of blonde, so it might work.

I'm all for you ^-^ oh and BTW Orion, where were you at teh Renn Faire the first time around? ;_; we didn't see youuu :blubber:

Key05
09-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Too cool! My three fave bad men in person :bigtu:
It's so unfair though! You can get your BF to go and dress up, my friend's husband is dressing up... I can't even get my hubby to go! :waaaah:

Ah well, I get my chibi, that's all that matters. :p

MissDragonblade
09-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Too cool! My three fave bad men in person :bigtu:
It's so unfair though! You can get your BF to go and dress up, my friend's husband is dressing up... I can't even get my hubby to go! :waaaah:

Ah well, I get my chibi, that's all that matters. :p

Oh, poor thing. ;_; one day you'll convince him with cake. ... ... ... totally.:untrust:

orionflame
09-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Yay! On Fri. of the con look for Kingdom Hearts 2 version Sora and the unknown blonde haired kid, that will be me and Valon(Ixionzap). I'm being Sora *dances around the room*.

Lila
09-20-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm going as Ishizu Ishtar!

Nyoko
09-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Key your going to do honda?! COOL!! ^^ need to get buddy shots

Key05
09-20-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm going as Ishizu Ishtar!
Oh cool! *mental note - must get pic with Ishizu* I think I have a fake god card lying around somewhere too ^^

Key your going to do honda?! COOL!! ^^ need to get buddy shots
Yupyup! Will be there for that! :heart:

JonnyStarwind
09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
For all those who need fake Egyptian God Cards, look for me.
I'll be the duel disk-toting Duke Devlin with Orgoth the Relentless on by my disk.
I have 2 copies of each god card.

Key05
09-22-2005, 08:08 AM
Oh, poor thing. ;_; one day you'll convince him with cake. ... ... ... totally
I tried. He just kinda looked at me and was like, "No." :sulk:

For all those who need fake Egyptian God Cards, look for me.
I'll be the duel disk-toting Duke Devlin with Orgoth the Relentless on by my disk.
I have 2 copies of each god card.
I can't seem to find mine, I've looked everywhere. I had Slifer... I think.
Ah! Duke, now we just need a Serenity. :dance:

MissDragonblade
09-26-2005, 12:49 PM
OH MY GOD! I'M BACK AT THE FORUMS!
... The cake really didn't work, Key?! :blubber: AGONY!

Oh! and an announcement: I don't think I'll be able to fit in Captain N. I have a much better idea. I'm bringing the Rosenkreuz armour.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

PS: To Orion & Ixion: My Charm of 5 is still in effect!:p

Key05
09-29-2005, 10:34 AM
OH MY GOD! I'M BACK AT THE FORUMS!
... The cake really didn't work, Key?! AGONY!

Oh! and an announcement: I don't think I'll be able to fit in Captain N. I have a much better idea. I'm bringing the Rosenkreuz armour.

(((glomps)))

Nope. I'll try again later, he'll forget. :p

I was looking up Captian N, and I don't remember it. Why don't I remember it?
Oh well, yayness for the Rosenkreuz armour! :heart:
*runds off to play Duelist of the Roses*

MissDragonblade
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
*runs off to play Duelist of the Roses*

...good luck.

xD Oh, a note to everyone here that'll be attending Katsu as well... Nyoko and I are putting together a cosplay group/skit of Series One Yuugiou, and, well, we need people. :thumbsup: I mean, it's series one, so it's gonna be hard enough as it is. There's a thread on the "seeking cosplayers" section that I *beg* everyone to look at. :woah: *begpleads*

oh, and yes, I am totally a shameless cosplay gathering whore as well as a birthday present whore.:p

Key05
09-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Arg, tell me I'm not the only one who can't get past the first enemy. I took the White Rose side - of course - and am getting my butt handed to me for it. :sulk:

xD Oh, a note to everyone here that'll be attending Katsu as well... Nyoko and I are putting together a cosplay group/skit of Series One Yuugiou, and, well, we need people. I mean, it's series one, so it's gonna be hard enough as it is. There's a thread on the "seeking cosplayers" section that I *beg* everyone to look at. *begpleads*
I should probably answer your 'ad' there, but I'm here now so;
I know in my bio I say you couldn't pay me to do a cosplay after Katsu 1999, BUT, that sounds too cool to pass up!
Um, only way I could do it though is if someone is willing to split a room. Hubby about burst a vein when I told him about AUSA... yea, kinda went behind his back on that one, probably why I'm getting the 'tude when I ask him to go, ya think? :razz:

*EDIT* Got a roomy! w00t!

Oh! And I would most likely be Honda... no, def be Honda. :heart:
BTW, would also love to see a Miho for that but I want a Serenity for AUSA too! I'm greedy like that. :love:

is so not a puppyshipping fan either

JonnyStarwind
09-30-2005, 04:23 AM
xD Oh, a note to everyone here that'll be attending Katsu as well... Nyoko and I are putting together a cosplay group/skit of Series One Yuugiou, and, well, we need people. :thumbsup: I mean, it's series one, so it's gonna be hard enough as it is. There's a thread on the "seeking cosplayers" section that I *beg* everyone to look at. :woah: *begpleads*

By that, do you mean me, Duke Devlin?

Key05
09-30-2005, 10:21 AM
By that, do you mean me, Duke Devlin?
Series One is the 26 or so eps that never made it here. The character designs were a bit, eh - Kaiba w/ green hair and orange eyes, the other Yugi was like totally freaky... some of the story lines were closer to the manga and a bit odd IMO...
http://www.janime.info/character_eng.html
Duke wasn't in it. =0(

Oh, but your posting here reminded me, I found two of my god cards! Ra and Slifer (they are so fake it's pathetic). Course, I'm ganna be Kaiba and I don't think I ever had an Obelisk the Tormentor.

orionflame
10-02-2005, 04:05 PM
W00T, I havn't been on for a while, hi everyone.
MissDragonblade-I got the stuff for you're Series 1 Seto cosplay. So I should have that done in a couple of days. Hope the keyblades your making go ok.

Ixionzap and I are doing our Valon and Amelda cosplays on Sat. of the con. So can we plan the gathering on Sat. some time? We can even have a second gathering if we wanted, because I know MissDragonblade has more than one Seto cosplay she is going to get out, and it would just be awesome.

IxionZap
10-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Hello, I'm Valon. Just thought I would drop by. I don't get on a lot. Orion is still trying to get her crazy B/F to be Raphael. I don't think he will. He might be Kingdom Hearts version Cloud though. Wow, AmeldaXCloud, WTF?

orionflame
10-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Hello, I'm Valon. Just thought I would drop by. I don't get on a lot. Orion is still trying to get her crazy B/F to be Raphael. I don't think he will. He might be Kingdom Hearts version Cloud though. Wow, AmeldaXCloud, WTF?

Wow, I never thought about it that way, WTF?. I think he is only doing that on Fri. though. I'm going to see if I can get him to be Raph on Sat. If it doesn't work, I'll see if he will do it at Katsucon. We are being Dita and Zima from Chobits at Katsu, thats going to be awesome *dances around the room*.

eBay Sniper
10-03-2005, 11:49 PM
hey guys, if i go, im doing Battle City Bakura

Key05
10-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Orionflame : If we could plan several gatherings that would be cool (*crickets chirping*). I can't wait to see all of MissDragonblade's costumes, especially Kisara :heart: OMG, and a Chibi-Kaiba vs Amelda would be so awesome!

IxionZap : You two were awesome, I can only imagine if you could get him to be Raph how cool that would be. Good luck!

eBay Sniper : If you do go, I was BC Bakura last year (and the year before Oo), if you need anything, let me know (The shirts I wore were men's mediums, huge on me, and the ring isn't nearly as good as a lot of people have come up with, but I was asked all the time where did I buy it XD If you check out my Photo Gallery, it's in Otakon 2004)

...is still waiting on a Serenity... :lost:

MissDragonblade
10-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Orionflame : If we could plan several gatherings that would be cool (*crickets chirping*). I can't wait to see all of MissDragonblade's costumes, especially Kisara :heart:

xD I never thought of a gathering...0_0; I wanna be Christii for the gathering... but if it's on Saturday, then I can't fly around in Orion's KaibaCorp-liscensed cardboard box! *AGONY!*

And on Kisara- xD I need a wig brush, cap, and something that I can use to temperarily lighten the color of my eyebrows o_0;
Brunette -> White-Blonde = Difficulty
xD I may get blonde and white temperary hair spray for my eyebrows xD They'll be cheap, 'cause Halloween's a'coming!

xD and speaking of which, I totally dropped Sora from the list for Katsu, so both my Friday and Sunday cosplay days are freed up. xD I just need to cosplay a character with green hair ^-^

OH! ONE MORE THING! o_O; I found a place that sells yellow perscription contacts! Rejoyce! xD They're hand-painted, so it can be that right light yellow-orange color. They could make real sexy ones for a Dark Yuugi. I wish we had an awesome series one Dark Yuugi. With the ankhs. xD I love those ankhs.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hiroto Sumi
10-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey everyone^-^ For those that were in the Yu-Gi-Oh! photoshoot at Otakon 2005, it was awesome! I can't wait to see you guys again at Anime USA. I might not be cosplaying a Yu-Gi-Oh character, but I'll say hi anyway and take your picture.

orionflame
10-05-2005, 08:00 PM
xD I never thought of a gathering...0_0; I wanna be Christii for the gathering... but if it's on Saturday, then I can't fly around in Orion's KaibaCorp-liscensed cardboard box! *AGONY!*

And on Kisara- xD I need a wig brush, cap, and something that I can use to temperarily lighten the color of my eyebrows o_0;
Brunette -> White-Blonde = Difficulty
xD I may get blonde and white temperary hair spray for my eyebrows xD They'll be cheap, 'cause Halloween's a'coming!

xD and speaking of which, I totally dropped Sora from the list for Katsu, so both my Friday and Sunday cosplay days are freed up. xD I just need to cosplay a character with green hair ^-^

OH! ONE MORE THING! o_O; I found a place that sells yellow perscription contacts! Rejoyce! xD They're hand-painted, so it can be that right light yellow-orange color. They could make real sexy ones for a Dark Yuugi. I wish we had an awesome series one Dark Yuugi. With the ankhs. xD I love those ankhs.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Could you be BC version Kaiba on Sat. for me *puppy eyes*. I could kidnap you in my Kaiba Corp jet box of doom!!! Mwahahaha!!!. If you could do that, I would bring you a bunch of white roses and ask you to marry me and we could fly off into the sunset in my Kaiba Corp box while Valon tapes it. That would be sooooo awesome and so funny. I would love it.

eBay Sniper
10-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Orionflame : If we could plan several gatherings that would be cool (*crickets chirping*). I can't wait to see all of MissDragonblade's costumes, especially Kisara :heart: OMG, and a Chibi-Kaiba vs Amelda would be so awesome!

IxionZap : You two were awesome, I can only imagine if you could get him to be Raph how cool that would be. Good luck!

eBay Sniper : If you do go, I was BC Bakura last year (and the year before Oo), if you need anything, let me know (The shirts I wore were men's mediums, huge on me, and the ring isn't nearly as good as a lot of people have come up with, but I was asked all the time where did I buy it XD If you check out my Photo Gallery, it's in Otakon 2004)

...is still waiting on a Serenity... :lost:
cool beans, anything is good enough, since i wasnt planning on actually making it (yes i know, UBER lazy), but yeah, i have everything else down, just need to get em, good ol' eBay, the stripped shirt is easy to get, but it the blue strips will be a bit darker, but it still should be good

Key05
10-07-2005, 10:54 AM
I only mentioned gathering cuz Orion did. I'm no good at setting things up like that. :walkoff:
Though I would love the chance to get both my costumes in.
I found a place that sells yellow perscription contacts! Rejoyce! xD They're hand-painted, so it can be that right light yellow-orange color.
OMG I can't wait to see that! Oh, and my Miho is playing the shy card. :sulk:

eBay Sniper : I can loan it to you for pics, but it having been a painful and bloody labor of love for a month, you'll understand I'm iffy about just letting you use it, right? :o

... guess I'm not getting my Serenity... hmph, I'm ganna make a plushie...

eBay Sniper
10-07-2005, 03:23 PM
eBay Sniper : I can loan it to you for pics, but it having been a painful and bloody labor of love for a month, you'll understand I'm iffy about just letting you use it, right? :o

completely understandabe, and it must be good if people asked "where did you buy it"

MissDragonblade
10-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Could you be BC version Kaiba on Sat. for me *puppy eyes*. I could kidnap you in my Kaiba Corp jet box of doom!!! Mwahahaha!!!. If you could do that, I would bring you a bunch of white roses and ask you to marry me and we could fly off into the sunset in my Kaiba Corp box while Valon tapes it. That would be sooooo awesome and so funny. I would love it.

I have no idea. I'm already being Key's Kisara when she cosplays Seto, so if she does it on Saturday, I'm being Kisara then. And for a shoot, I'd really want to be Christii, but I guess that's why we'd have two shoots...?

I dunno, though. That jet-box sounds enticing, so if the shoot isn't the day that I'm Kisara-ing, then I guess I will.

Key05
10-07-2005, 07:17 PM
And for a shoot, I'd really want to be Christii, but I guess that's why we'd have two shoots...? That jet-box sounds enticing, so if the shoot isn't the day that I'm Kisara-ing, then I guess I will.
Why not have two, or three...? I wouldn't mind getting both my costumes into shoots and I'd love to see MissDragonblade get all hers in.
I feel badly, that looks like a fun idea and I don't want to take it from anyone.
Besides, I'm getting a Jounouchi for sure since I'm not getting a Serenity, so that works! :heart:
And I am being Kaiba on Saturday, though being in a hotel, I wouldn't mind going back and forth... though my hair would totally despise me by Sunday. That stuff I'm using for Honda is nasty. :(

eBay Sniper - Cool, just let me know if you are going for sure so I can make a note to take it... and as far as it being good, it's ok :bashful:

... starting the Serenity plushie ... soon.

eBay Sniper
10-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Key05, its good enough for me, and i have a good chance at Staples for a job, job=going
thats right, it does take place in a hotel, dur, i just realized that, what a fool.
And i gather forom the enthuiasm of more than 1 photoshoot, would you guys allow to particpate in them with another costume but with the duel disk as my own guy or us the "something went wrongi the time-space continunem, and not even the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy can explain, and my character ended up in YGO" excuse?

MissDragonblade
10-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Key05, its good enough for me, and i have a good chance at Staples for a job, job=going
thats right, it does take place in a hotel, dur, i just realized that, what a fool.
And i gather forom the enthuiasm of more than 1 photoshoot, would you guys allow to particpate in them with another costume but with the duel disk as my own guy or us the "something went wrongi the time-space continunem, and not even the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy can explain, and my character ended up in YGO" excuse?

xD if Christii can hold a sign with an *aluminium* post talking about modern democracy, anything's possible, ne?:jjacks:

eBay Sniper
10-12-2005, 03:58 PM
okay, cool, this is my dilemna, i would be using white hair spray, not a wig, not enough money for one, and my other costumes dont have white hair, so, i will be Bakura for a photoshoot, not sure which one, lol, a dueling Albert Wesker, LOL

MissDragonblade
10-13-2005, 10:43 PM
okay, cool, this is my dilemna, i would be using white hair spray, not a wig, not enough money for one, and my other costumes dont have white hair, so, i will be Bakura for a photoshoot, not sure which one, lol, a dueling Albert Wesker, LOL

NUUUU!! xD It won't work! I know from years of personal experience! If you're not light blonde, then your hair looks gray with white spray. Even if you get blonde spray and put white over it, you're screwed. :eeek: Oh the stories I can tell from trying to temperarily color my eyebrows for Kisara. xD my Kryolan facepaintacles totally work the best. ...but that won't work on your head.

>.>; I've heard of a Baku-wig that you can get that's one of them cheap party-city kind. My friend bought on when she was pressed for time on her baku, and it turned out great. She managed to pull out the little strands of tinsel that were in it, and just with brushing, managed to get Baku's "bat ears"

eBay Sniper
10-13-2005, 11:04 PM
huh, i do have light blonde hair, and i dont have money for a wig

on another notice, i made a Slifer Red student uniform, its pretty cool, no one in particular, so im cosplaying Random Slifer student #7

Key05
10-14-2005, 10:22 AM
eBay Sniper - are you still going to be Bakura? I was looking at my ring, it needs some work, so if you are, I need to work on it some :eeek:

MissDragonblade - are you still going to be Kisara? I thought you and Orion were going to do the cardboard jet thing. :square:

eBay Sniper
10-14-2005, 04:00 PM
yeah, for atleast of the shoots, and i really appreciate you letting me use you ring

MissDragonblade
10-14-2005, 11:46 PM
eBay Sniper - are you still going to be Bakura? I was looking at my ring, it needs some work, so if you are, I need to work on it some :eeek:

MissDragonblade - are you still going to be Kisara? I thought you and Orion were going to do the cardboard jet thing. :square:

I promised I'd be your Kisara before the whole cardboard jet thang, so I'll be Kisara.

(So sorry Orion! ;o; We can do it another day? ;o; maybe... OH! And I need to find a place with a hot enough torch to bend iron for your keyblade. Good luck picking the damn thing up when I'm done. It'll weigh, like 10 lbs. xD)

And about Key's ring....I CAN GOLDLEAF IT FOR YOU! <333

eBay Sniper
10-15-2005, 12:12 AM
my friend's Tetsaiga was made out of solid wood and wieghed 25 lbs, and he carried it all throughout the con (it was his only costume for Ota)

Key05
10-15-2005, 11:00 AM
MissDragonblade - Oh no! I'm not holding anyone to anything! I hope it doesn't seem that way :lost:
You really want to do the jet thing, I can tell, so go for it! :jjacks:
Besides, I'm getting a Jounouchi and a Serenity! Ok, so she's a plushie, and it's 80% done!
And thanks so much for the offer, but it is goldleafed, I just have to touch it up. :square:

eBay Sniper - Not a problem, happy to help :)

eBay Sniper
10-15-2005, 11:50 AM
as i said before, thanks for letting me use the ring, and I have decided to cosplay while waiting in line as a random Slifer red duelist

MissDragonblade
10-16-2005, 06:45 PM
MissDragonblade - Oh no! I'm not holding anyone to anything! I hope it doesn't seem that way :lost:
You really want to do the jet thing, I can tell, so go for it! :jjacks:

Nuu! I wanted to do Kisara ;o; xD The last time I cosplayed her, it was sun. at Katsu, and even then I changed out real quick for another cosplay. 'Sides, Orion and I are doing it on Friday or Sunday, so it'll all work out.

eBay Sniper
10-16-2005, 10:18 PM
really cool thing, i am confirmed going to AUSA (yes even without a job, my father said he would supply half the money)

Key05
10-17-2005, 09:55 AM
MissDragonblade - Aww! You're so sweet! And I'm glad you'll still be able to do the jet thing *I'll have my camera ready for that :dance:

eBay Sniper - Very cool! I'm getting ready to start the touch ups on the ring since I finally finished the Serenity plushie (Yay me(?)!) OH! And I found the perfect Bakura wig! I have to go to Dover again today, so I'm going to stop by there again and get it. So cool, I can bring my Bakura out of retirement so I may bring it and wear it Sunday! And of course, if you'd like to borrow it for the shoot, it's no problem at all. :)

MissDragonblade
10-17-2005, 04:33 PM
MissDragonblade - Aww! You're so sweet! And I'm glad you'll still be able to do the jet thing *I'll have my camera ready for that :dance:

eBay Sniper - Very cool! I'm getting ready to start the touch ups on the ring since I finally finished the Serenity plushie (Yay me(?)!) OH! And I found the perfect Bakura wig! I have to go to Dover again today, so I'm going to stop by there again and get it. So cool, I can bring my Bakura out of retirement so I may bring it and wear it Sunday! And of course, if you'd like to borrow it for the shoot, it's no problem at all. :)

Yaaay! Go Key! ^.^

x DAnd I'm totally in the art room fixing the ankleguards for the Rosenkreuz armour. xD The old ones don't fit because the fabric is too thick o_o; xD whoo.

eBay Sniper
10-17-2005, 06:30 PM

sweet, now i dont have to use some gay cheap hairspray, cool beans, that narrows what i need for my Bakura to 3 things: Blue Jeans, blue/white striped shirt, button tee. as for the deck itsdelf, i need a Dark Ruler Hades and a Vengeful Bog Spirit, but i will be getting those shortly....

orionflame
10-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Yes! MissDragonblade and I are going to shoot for doing the KC box thing on Sunday. Its going to be awesome. *grabs Kaiba, chucks him in the box, flys away xD*

eBay Sniper
10-17-2005, 11:22 PM
i cant believe im asking this, i feel like a fool., but whats up with this Kaiba Corp box thingy???
and double the appreciations now, Key05

whats the proper name for the blue over shirt that Bakura wears, im having a hard time trying to find the shirt

Key05
10-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Got the wig :bigtu:
It just needs a bit of styling, but that's no problem.

I have no clue about this box thing, but I'm curious. I'm just glad they get to do it, I was feeling bad.

As far as the shirt, I got a button down and it worked fine. Sears was my best friend for both shirts.

eBay Sniper
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM
thanks, but i got my thins off of ebay, i just wish i could have found his exact shirt, but i found it with the same colors, just not as thick as stripes

MissDragonblade
10-20-2005, 10:32 PM
I have no clue about this box thing.

Believe me, that's a good thing. xD

I guess that means I'm going to rock the Rosenkreuz armour on Friday!
>.>; Now how the crap am I going to attach that cape?!:thumbsup:

orionflame
10-20-2005, 10:44 PM
i cant believe im asking this, i feel like a fool., but whats up with this Kaiba Corp box thingy???

Oh sorry, I havn't really told a lot of people about that. Ok I'll tell you. You know how Amelda/Alester takes control of the KC airplane during the Doma saga before he and Kaiba started dueling (I'f you don't, tell me)? Well, I told MissDragonblade before Otakon this year that I would kidnap her in a KC plane. But due to the fact that planes can't be brought into the con...we settled for a box plane. But then she found out she couldn't go to Otakon this year. So we are doing it at AUSA. ^^ Thats the story.

orionflame
10-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Believe me, that's a good thing. xD

Oh come on MissDragonblade tell them about the good times we'll have with me raping you in a KC box plane :devil: teeheehee

No I wont, just kidding *hugs*

eBay Sniper
10-21-2005, 07:20 AM
^^riiiiight, sounds interesting though

MissDragonblade
10-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh come on MissDragonblade tell them about the good times we'll have with me raping you in a KC box plane :devil: teeheehee

Not as much fun I'll have killing 4Kids for misprononcing Kisara's name. Bastards. :eeek:
But that's completely off-topic. Last night I participated in our high school's haunted house with my Rosenkreuz Armour (>.>; everyone thought I was a guy -- AND I DIDN'T EVEN BIND WTF?:heart: :heart: :heart: ) So, anyways, I learned a few things, the first being I need to pad around the neckline. I have a crazy-painful bruise on my right collarbone. xD I learned that I can actually sit down in the thing, although it looks pretty phallic (won't you just love it, Orion? >) ) And.... that I need to order more tin - because the whole hornpiece broke.

So, the Rosenkreuz armour is again on "maybe" status; if I end up not bringing it, then I'll, uhh.... ask Orion if she can finish up my birthday present faster >P

*kidding! :dance: *

niphrodel
10-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey guys, AUSA is a month away, so as soon as it's convenient for you, please decide on a day/time/place for this photoshoot so I can add it to the official photoshoot thread! Thanks!

Key05
10-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Orion - Oh yea, I remember that ep in the plane! One of my faves :heart:
MissDragonblade - And here I thought Yay! They didn't change her name! Good luck w/the armor, I hope you can bring it. ^^
eBay Sniper - I just noticed 40% done! I'm almost done touching up the ring. :bigtu:
Niphrodel - Orionflame or MissDragonblade will have to help you there. I don't know anything about the hotel, I've never been.

eBay Sniper
10-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Key05, im like 100% costume done,really awesomeness, i just need to borrow your wig and your Ring, besides that i got everything in and going good (on a side note i still need the Vengeful Bog Spirit magic card for the deck)

Nyoko
10-25-2005, 10:35 AM
... oh wow, Im such a slacker, I need to come on more.

So anyway, I don't feel like taking my school uniform so I am going to make a new Jou costume... just what one to do...??

Um as far as the meeting and stuff, This is my first time going as well, so I can't help..

Missdragonblade, are you still going to stay with me? if so call se any time on the weekends so we can work stuff out.

Oh ya and:
Shizu plushie!!

MissDragonblade
10-26-2005, 12:23 PM
... oh wow, Im such a slacker, I need to come on more.

So anyway, I don't feel like taking my school uniform so I am going to make a new Jou costume... just what one to do...??

Um as far as the meeting and stuff, This is my first time going as well, so I can't help..

Missdragonblade, are you still going to stay with me? if so call se any time on the weekends so we can work stuff out.

Oh ya and:
Shizu plushie!!

...Kaibaman. I told you over the phone, and I'm saying it again. KAIBAMAN.

I would love you forever and ever. :hafha: even if you are a dirty puppyshipper *:razz:*

And we need to get together over the weekend, not just over the phone to talk about the AUSA hotel room @_@

Nyoko
10-29-2005, 12:19 AM
no, no Kaibaman... Not nearly drunk
And the puppyshipper comment and love stuff... ya that hurts... really hurts, you'll love me eather way man eather way!! ^^ Im just loveable... eather that or a big tramp oO... Speeking of... I need a Kaiba whos actully WILLING to love on me *glares at missdragonblade* don't love me...*cry*
Oh well at lest I'll have a honda... ^^ hehe...

and as far as weekend thing, Sat. after 5 is the only time thats good for me... I can't get out for the rest of the weekend. Call me and well work stuff out.

Ok and photoshoot wize? even if we can't figure out location should we at lest set the day and time first??

And I vote anyplace close to a large sitting area and food for location!! :)

And now Im tired, so good night...

eBay Sniper
10-29-2005, 12:44 AM
same, here, dont care, since AUSA takes place in one area i can get changed into other costumes quicky

orionflame
10-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Ok, the photoshoot thing is going to later on Sat. maybe at around 7:00pm. Is that ok with you guys? I have other gathering in the morrning, thats why I'm asking if it can be later. Please?

Key05
10-29-2005, 09:27 AM
I'm fine with that. :bigtu:

eBay Sniper - Yay! Done! I'm done reshaping and all, but I can't find my goldleaf stuff, I may have ran out, or my hubby may have thrown it away :untrust:
I might just spray paint it gold, it may look better that way anyway.

I need a Kaiba whos actully WILLING to love on me
I'm going to be Kaiba on Saturday :o I mean, you are willing to do buddyshipping so... :heart:
But since there's already going to be MissDragonblade and Chibi (and who knows who else who hasn't said anything) as Kaibas, I may change into Honda for the shoot.

As far as the Shizuka plushie, she's cute and all, but I messed up a few details - I may just go ahead and put the bandages over her eyes cuz I don't like how they turned out... and I gave her these cute little boots w/ pink laces... um, yea...

Nyoko
10-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Key: Aww she sounds so cute! And yay!! :) I have love! lol :love:
As far as pairings go Im not over picky, jou=love with almost anyone, I do have to draw the line with some characters. :untrust:

Im fine with the times Orion. Does anyone actully know the layout of this place or have a map of it??

as far as to what jou Im going to do, I might have to go with BC or memoery what are all your opinions?

eBay Sniper
10-29-2005, 11:03 AM
OrionFlame, cool with me, but werent there talks of multiple YGO photoshoots also??

Nyoko
10-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Oh ya thats right, there was talk of multiple...

Oh and my sewing machine desided the costume I'll be doing, Battle City shirt it is... lol
The darn thing broke on me so now to make up for the time lost this weekend, I have to do BC... blah oh well...

Key05
10-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Key: Aww she sounds so cute! And yay!! I have love! lol
As far as pairings go Im not over picky, jou=love with almost anyone, I do have to draw the line with some characters.
I take Honda w/anyone :heart: mostly Jou, Kaiba or Otogi, but I'm picky w/Kaiba :razz:
Yay for BC Jounouchi!

OrionFlame, cool with me, but werent there talks of multiple YGO photoshoots also??
I thought so too, but I think it's cuz some of us have so many different YGO costumes... but then there are some w/ costumes for other series w/ photo shoots, so it's probably a bit much. I'm for more than one, but I'm only involved in one series.
I just noticed Orion is going to be Kakashi? Must... resist... glomp...

Ok, getting ready for Halloween! Chibi is all about wearing his Kaiba again :jjacks:
I can't decide between Honda or Bakura :rolleyes:

eBay Sniper
10-30-2005, 11:17 PM
cool, more than one photoshoot, alsong not early to mid friday.

MissDragonblade
11-01-2005, 06:58 PM
cool, more than one photoshoot, alsong not early to mid friday.

...how about later Friday? I'm gonna be in my armour (I *WILL* fix it!) on, uh... what day did I say again? :thumbsup: so I really want that in a photoshoot of some kind... Sorry, my compy's broked and I can't get on much. I whore out schoo' compies whenever I can. *yay for tech theatre*

Nyoko- You know that I'd love on you even though I hate puppyshipping. Why? Because I totally love you! :heart: :heart: :heart: xD totally.

Orion- yes. I love you too.:sulk: :heart:

Key- does the Chibi want vanilla or chocolate cake?

xD oh, and BTW everyone, my birthday is TOTALLY on Saturday. :dance: I'm TOTALLY getting a laptop. And Nyoko.

I GET NYOKO AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
(:sulk: I better get an awesome present for agreeing to do puppyshipping with you, Nyoko. *kidding*)

JonnyStarwind
11-01-2005, 10:25 PM
I can't do later Friday.
I got the Digimon Photoshoot at 6 on Friday

Miroku205
11-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Plz ignore this post, posted in the wrong thread sorry

orionflame
11-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah same here, I can't do Fri. I have a Kingdom Hearts photoshoot sometime that night. I will be dressing up as Amelda again on Sun. morrning. Is that ok? Maybe Sun. at 12 or 1?

JonnyStarwind-I'm going to go to the Digimon gathering for the hell of it because I havn't seen one in a long time and I want pics. I have a Sora costume in the back of my closet, and I have a giant Beomon plushy on my bed, maybe I should bring it. Lol, 2 Sora's in one day. Digimon Sora is a small costume, I may just change into it for the gathering, then change back to other Sora after.

eBay Sniper
11-02-2005, 08:45 PM
i was talking about a second photoshoot from the one already decide on sat

JonnyStarwind
11-02-2005, 10:18 PM
orionflame- Shibby, I'm going to be 1st Season Matt with a Gabumon Plushie/Backpack. I'm borrowing a crest from Rurouni_In_a_Box.

MissDragonblade
11-03-2005, 12:37 PM
i was talking about a second photoshoot from the one already decide on sat
Yeah. I reviewed the thread, and I'ma be Kisara for the Saturday shoot, and Christii on Friday. I really wanted to get Christii in for a shoot, because he's less done (as is Kisara - that's why I'm taking her to the shoot {as well as the fact that I have an excuse to be like "WOAHEMGEE" on Key xD} [pretend that didn't rhyme]). Why can't it be early or in the middle of the day on Friday? What shoots are there? maybe we could work one in in-between the times?

Nyoko
11-03-2005, 05:08 PM
yay 15 days, and so much to do.... lol thats why I skiped class this evening, but hush hush on that... lol

Still need to figure where to do the shoot... if you guys do one on friday as well, I'll stop by but I won't have my yugioh costume on... ^^; sorry but I'll take tons of pictures!

well anyway missdragonblade you have to cal me about the details on you party and I still a confused on what to get you!!!! ;_;...

orionflame
11-03-2005, 08:46 PM
orionflame- Shibby, I'm going to be 1st Season Matt with a Gabumon Plushie/Backpack. I'm borrowing a crest from Rurouni_In_a_Box.

I'm just doing season 1 Sora. I have 2 pics in my gallery of it.

If you guys have a Yu-Gi-Oh gathering on Fri. during the day, I can't make it. I still have school, then an hour-2 hour drive to get there.

Nyoko
11-03-2005, 09:16 PM
... school... man how old do I feel right now... its going to be the same at missdragonblades party!!... *cry* Im a gezzer....

eBay Sniper
11-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah. I reviewed the thread, and I'ma be Kisara for the Saturday shoot, and Christii on Friday. I really wanted to get Christii in for a shoot, because he's less done (as is Kisara - that's why I'm taking her to the shoot {as well as the fact that I have an excuse to be like "WOAHEMGEE" on Key xD} [pretend that didn't rhyme]). Why can't it be early or in the middle of the day on Friday? What shoots are there? maybe we could work one in in-between the times?
mid fri- sure, but i prolly wont be Bakura, thats for the main shoot, but another character form another series with a duel disk slapped on

Key05
11-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Ugh, 3,000 miles away from home and I miss a ton *cries* so stealing aunts puter right now ^^
I kinda figured multiple gatherings would be a problem with some of you being from several different series. No prob, just a thought ^_^
MissDragonblade - If you're def going to be Kisara for the shoot, I'll def be Kaiba for the shoot...
If there is a mid friday, as it says in my sig, I'll be Honda... Nyoko as my Jounouchi *hopes - loves*
It was so cool on Halloween, I wish I had pics ^^
Oh, and the Chibi is a chocolate lover :D

*cry* Im a gezzer....
*checks profile* OMG, You're a baby! I'm old, but unless you've seen the over 21 posts in the seeking cosplayers section, I don't give my age. lol

Nyoko
11-04-2005, 05:37 PM
lol Im not really old, but I have just hardly over a year befor I hit the 21 mark, eather way 2nd year college student with a bunch of highschool students can make ya feel old. lol sorry missdragonblade if I seem like a mother at a few times. I need to call missdragonblade... lol

But ya so I guess I will be taking a back pack with me to carry my jou costume? lol
And I'll have to get a better wig some other time, I don't have the money right now. oh well. I was kinda planing Celcius for friday and part of sat. (was going to enter it for judging)

Edit: Has nothing to do with the topic:
eBay Sniper: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=521225 refer to PM and comments. Got to lazy to send another PM... Heh

eBay Sniper
11-04-2005, 10:22 PM
lol, thanks Nyoko

orionflame
11-05-2005, 12:06 PM
lol Im not really old, but I have just hardly over a year befor I hit the 21 mark, eather way 2nd year college student with a bunch of highschool students can make ya feel old. lol sorry missdragonblade if I seem like a mother at a few times. I need to call missdragonblade... lol

Lol, your not that old. I'm 17 going on 18 in about 2.5 months. Everyone thinks I'm like 14 though. Thats what sucks. Ixionzap is 14, but a lot of people tell me she looks older than me:waaaah:. I hate that.

eBay Sniper
11-06-2005, 03:52 PM
beign told that you look like that yopu are younger than your age can be really annoying, glad that doesnt happen to me anymore cuz of my beard

JonnyStarwind
11-07-2005, 02:44 AM
I'm just doing season 1 Sora. I have 2 pics in my gallery of it.

If you guys have a Yu-Gi-Oh gathering on Fri. during the day, I can't make it. I still have school, then an hour-2 hour drive to get there.

The photoshoot is scheduled for 6 PM on Fri

MissDragonblade
11-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Nyoko! I lost my cell phone! ;o; that's why I haven't called you! xD you can call me up at any time, (I was doing tech theatre the last time you called - sorry! I was yelling at people to stop touching Aphrodite's wig xD)
you can call me, or pm me and I'll give you the info. ...or I may just PM you. xD and as for a present...? *ponders over that* xD Call me about that. I won't be busy with theatre for a real log while, so nothing should come up like the last time you tried to call ;o;

EDIT- WHOOHOO! POST 100! *wins*

orionflame
11-07-2005, 02:49 PM
The photoshoot is scheduled for 6 PM on Fri

Ok thanks. I still need to finish up TK's costume and find a Patamon plushy.

...Why am I talking about Digimon on a Yu-Gi-Oh forum? Sorry guys...I'll stop *sits in a box in the corner*

MissDragonblade
11-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Ok thanks. I still need to finish up TK's costume and find a Patamon plushy.

...Why am I talking about Digimon on a Yu-Gi-Oh forum? Sorry guys...I'll stop *sits in a box in the corner*

*is totally kept in the box*
oh, orion, do you want the battle city coat, or the white suit (not series one xD)? I finially got it done xD:jjacks:

Nyoko
11-08-2005, 07:38 PM
lol, you lost your cell phone! omg! thats not good...

lol well we still need to get in tuch!! :thumbsup:

... ok Im going back to completely loving on my new sewing machine... lol

MissDragonblade
11-09-2005, 12:29 PM
lol, you lost your cell phone! omg! thats not good...
No it's not. I reeeeeally need to find it before AUSA rolls around, or I'm screwed. OH! and I got more tin to fix the armour, and I'm now completely confident in attaching the cape. I had to cut holes in the new anklepieces so I could fit in the leather straps (wow that sounded raunchy o_o; ) so I know what plaster is like when it gets a hole. Thankfully the whole thing doesn't crumble. :eeek: So now the question arises: when is the first shoot, and when is the second?

:woah: :schitzo:

Nyoko
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
oh good question! I think we all should get that in order, not much time left.

lol and I need to start my jou costume... heh, luckly its easy... and inexspinsive...

MissDragonblade
11-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Well, let's see... If the second shoot is on Friday, it has to be after 3:30. (Schoo' gets out at 3:01, and I need to get there) And I really really don't want the second shoot on Sunday. I really don't. :waaaah:

eBay Sniper
11-10-2005, 11:28 PM
fri 3:30 seems like a good time, but where (this is my first time at the con, so i have nooo clue)

MissDragonblade
11-11-2005, 03:16 PM
fri 3:30 seems like a good time, but where (this is my first time at the con, so i have nooo clue)

Aww... I'm gonna have to get there fast as HELL.:eeek: I think that 4 is a much nicer time. 4:30 would be ideal.
And speaking of times...when are we celebrating the Chibi's birthday?:p

orionflame
11-11-2005, 03:33 PM
*is totally kept in the box*
oh, orion, do you want the battle city coat, or the white suit (not series one xD)? I finially got it done xD:jjacks:

...what do you mean? Are you actually going to wear one of them to the con?

eBay Sniper
11-11-2005, 05:24 PM
4:30 seems good, MissDragonBlade, im pretty sure i dont have anythign else that time when is it good on sat for the second photoshoo

Nyoko
11-11-2005, 09:11 PM
as long as I have time to change costumes Im good, Im plaining on being there early friday so eather way its not a problum for me.

ok so Im confused though..
are we doing this 4:30 Friday?

and we have like 5 days to pic a location!!

MissDragonblade
11-11-2005, 10:25 PM
as long as I have time to change costumes Im good, Im plaining on being there early friday so eather way its not a problum for me.

ok so Im confused though..
are we doing this 4:30 Friday?

and we have like 5 days to pic a location!!

xD naw, Nyoko, the Friday shoot is the first one, there's still going to be one on Saturday.

Orion- Yes I am; for the KC box on Sunday?

Key05
11-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Wow, I miss alot when I'm gone, so now there are two shoots, cool :dance:
Uh, Chibi's B-day, um, whenever is good for anyone else? :)

eBay Sniper
11-12-2005, 01:16 PM
yeah 2 shoots we got one on fri (we still need to decide the place) then one on sat, but the Sat time hasnt been decided

Nyoko
11-13-2005, 01:26 PM
ok that clears up alot!

we really have to deside fast, the days are rolling by... plus maybe a map of the hotel or whatever it is to help deside where to do the shoots?

eBay Sniper: plush is almost done.

MissDragonblade: I had fun at your party it was fun meeting all your crazy friends... even if you are all crazy... lol but tell them all Hi and that it was so much fun to meet them all!! oh and I have the rest of your present and I'll give them to you at the con.

eBay Sniper
11-13-2005, 05:12 PM
thanks Nyoko, any update pics of it??

Key05
11-13-2005, 05:54 PM
What is the time on Friday? And Saturday hasn't been decided yet?

Oh, MissDragonblade it was your B-day?!
Happy Belated Birthday! :jjacks:

eBay Sniper
11-13-2005, 09:32 PM
fri 4:30, saturday i still undecided, anytime cept that it cant interfere with the masquerade

EDIT: just made fri official at 4:30 and at the lobby (since thats where all the other ones are taking place i just decided to go with the flo)

orionflame
11-13-2005, 10:01 PM
If you guys have a gathering on Friday I can't make it. Have fun though and I'll see you guys on Saturday. Can we please make th gathering kind of late? It thats fine with everyone else (like 7:00 maybe?).

eBay Sniper
11-13-2005, 11:50 PM
does that interfere with the masquerade??? if it doesnt, then im fine

Nyoko
11-14-2005, 01:44 PM
7 seems rather late... or maybe just me... I like to make it to masquerades early. And that starts like at 8... how about 5:30-6:00 ??

and as far as pictures,eBay Sniper, no I don't. but if I can get on a comp that likes my camra I'll take one when I get a chance.

and lob is fine if thats where everyone else is doing it :P

eBay Sniper
11-14-2005, 04:52 PM
okay, awesome, im good with that

Key05
11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Count down! 2 Days! :woah:
Ok, so the time Friday is officially 4:30 and Saturday is 5:30? Both in the lobby?
Ok, Key thinks she's got it :)

eBay Snipper - Which one are you going to be Bakura? I don't want to be carrying the ring and wig around on a day you aren't going to use them :p
That and I may use them one day (Prolly Sunday, but I know you aren't going to be using them then.)

Ok, a million and one things to do before I pick the Chibi up tomorrow and it seems like I have no time! :eeek:

MissDragonblade
11-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Count down! 2 Days! :woah:
Ok, so the time Friday is officially 4:30 and Saturday is 5:30? Both in the lobby?
Ok, Key thinks she's got it :)

eBay Snipper - Which one are you going to be Bakura? I don't want to be carrying the ring and wig around on a day you aren't going to use them :p
That and I may use them one day (Prolly Sunday, but I know you aren't going to be using them then.)

Ok, a million and one things to do before I pick the Chibi up tomorrow and it seems like I have no time! :eeek:

About the chibi's partay.... I think that it would be cool on friday evening. the shoot would be over, we'd all still be there, and it wouldn't be masquerading Saturday... ^-^

Also, I like the idea of 5:30 on Saturday.

ALSO ALSO:

Baku on Sunday! <3 Kaibaku is looove xD (<- NOT whoring herself out:sulk: )
xD

eBay Sniper
11-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Key05, and you guys, im sorry, but things came up and i cant attend, sorry

Key05
11-16-2005, 07:39 PM
About the chibi's partay.... I think that it would be cool on friday evening. the shoot would be over, we'd all still be there, and it wouldn't be masquerading Saturday... ^-^

Also, I like the idea of 5:30 on Saturday.

ALSO ALSO:

Baku on Sunday! <3 Kaibaku is looove xD (<- NOT whoring herself out:sulk: )
xD

That will work! Aw, he's going to be so surprised! I keep meaning to ask, I mean it's so sweet you're doing this, is there anything I can do other than bring the Chibi? Since I seem to be doing everything last minute as it is :eeek:

5:30 Sat is cool w/me. I'm not in any rush, I prolly won't make it to the masquerade anyway. Long lines do not agree w/ the Chibi and it's his weekend to rule :razz:

Kaibaku is cool... is willing... I'll do it :jjacks:
Just one thing... um *coughhonkaicough* :angel2:

Key05, and you guys, im sorry, but things came up and i cant attend, sorry
Aw, I'm so sorry! :(
Hope things are ok.

Nyoko
11-16-2005, 08:01 PM
lol well so thats good that the shoots are a in order, I was getting worried...

And that sucks eBay Sniper that you cant go, I hope everything is ok...

And Im so happy about the con!! Im all crazy about it, even though I still have my costumes to finish. but there getting there.
And I'm so hoped up on medacation because I got sick... darn! hoping it will be gone tomarrow, I don't need to be a sick Jou...

Im still geting my love right?!

orionflame
11-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Key05-Guess what? I got a present for Chibi Kaiba! I'll give it to him on Sat.

Ok guys, I'll see you all at the Sat. shoot. I'm doing the Kingdom Hearts and Digimon shoots on Fri. and I won't be at the con in time for it. Ok see you all.

Key05
11-17-2005, 09:26 AM
And I'm so hoped up on medacation because I got sick... darn! hoping it will be gone tomarrow, I don't need to be a sick Jou...

Im still geting my love right?!
No, no sick Jou! :lost:
Honda make it all better :razz:

Key05-Guess what? I got a present for Chibi Kaiba! I'll give it to him on Sat.
That is so sweet of you, you didn't have to do that! Thank you! :heart:
OMG, he is going to die this will so make his week! :square:

MissDragonblade
11-17-2005, 10:50 PM
I don't need to be a sick Jou...

Oh Nyoko, you're such a sick puppy! :thumbsup: :eeek: (everyone should have seen that coming xD) (yes.)

Key- Hondaaa! :heart: I bought a cake 'steda baked one 'cause I had to babysit tonight. Hope it still counts? And when should I bring it? I really hope you say "not on Friday" because I don't think I can cary a cake in while wearing the Rosenkreuz armour, PLUS carry my sign. :thumbsup:

..So I take it it's the Battle City coat for Sunday? Great. Now I have to look for my binding ^-^;

;o; And I have the sexiest tie too...
(Nyoko will be the only one laughing at that. I swear.)

...gyaah. when are we celebrating Chibi's birthday? I know he'll pick the time or whatnot, but I'm just worried about what'll happen to the cake. :waaaah: baaah. stress.

eBay Sniper
11-20-2005, 06:02 PM
so you got my PM, Nyoko? are you going to Katsucon

Nyoko
11-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Ya I got it, and yes I am going to Katsucon.

so anyway the shoots and party were a blast! that was just about the highlight of the weekend. what about everyone else?

eBay Sniper
11-21-2005, 12:42 PM
finished my Raiden, (even though i didnt go)

Nyoko, i have a good chance of going to Katsu, so we can do the trnasaction over there, if you want to get a money order pm, and i got a job interview at Dunkin Donuts, so ill have the money in a couple of weeks

MissDragonblade
11-21-2005, 03:55 PM
AHAHA PUPPETS!:heart: :heart: :heart:

This was the best convention EVER.

Everyone was really sweet, even when I dragged everyone to the LARP room:rolleyes: . Y'all are amazing, and I think that was what made it the best con I've ever been to. Everyone was so nice, and even though we had all met up in, like, five minutes, it seemed to me, at least, that we had all acted like we had known each other forever.

...that and Chibi's LARP-room-takeover-party. That was awesome.

~:heart:

eBay Sniper
11-21-2005, 05:35 PM
so, any of you going to Katsu??

MissDragonblade
11-21-2005, 09:14 PM
so, any of you going to Katsu??
I am! :heart:

Nyoko
11-21-2005, 09:16 PM
I think most of us are.
Were doing series one with a skit and everything

and Ya we can do it at katsu, thats fine. :)

Oh and:
I have some of the pictures up, Im working on getting all up now. but ya my gallery, its easy to find them, lol

eBay Sniper
11-21-2005, 10:47 PM
ill have another skit, prolly with the RE/MGS guys, but awesomeness

Key05
11-21-2005, 11:46 PM
It was so nice meeting all of you! The pics turned out great and I can't wait to get them posted.

It was so nice of you to get that party together MissDragonblade, and it was so cool of you all to come, it totally made his weekend :heart:

Orion - He would not let go of the Blue Eyes plushie! He's been sleeping with it, it's so cute. I got a picture Sunday morning, he's all cuddled up with it :)

Oh, and I am so beating down the Miho! I think pre-recording the lines is a great idea and it's part of what's getting her to crumble :dance:

Hiroto Sumi
11-22-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't think I'll be able to go to Katsu >.< But I did have an awesome time at Anime USA. I'm deciding whether to be Jaden Yuki or Yami for the next YGO photoshoot I go to. Tell me your opinions, please. I will also have my photos done soon so you guys can see them. Thanks a bunch:)

eBay Sniper
11-22-2005, 06:39 PM
wait like a month for the GX duel disks to be released (and thy can hold the cards with sleeves on them, YES!!)

Hiroto Sumi
11-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Okay. Thanks for the tip, eBay Sniper:jjacks:

eBay Sniper
11-22-2005, 07:47 PM
no problem

Key05
11-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Can't wait to see them, pharaoh atemu! Um, I'd be bias and say Yami, but only cuz I'm not at all familiar with GX :lost:
Which ever you chose it will be very cool! :bigtu:

eBay Sniper, You're going to Katsu? Cool! :dance:

Oh, my pics are up!
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=29673&cat=24045 :)

Hiroto Sumi
11-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah. I want to go to Katsu, but my mom said that I either went to Anime USA or Kastucon and I picked Anime USA. Here's a picture of Jaden:

http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/upload3/yuki01.jpeg

I might be able to go to the convention Nyoko mentioned in December. Plus, I am for sure going to Otakon next year. Those are some awesome photos, key05. I definitely had a wonderful time. And Happy Birthday to Orion.:drink:

eBay Sniper
11-23-2005, 11:58 AM
hells yeah i should be goging to katsucon

Hiroto Sumi
11-27-2005, 12:00 AM
I finished the Yu-Gi-Oh! photos I took at Anime USA. Feel free to take a look.

MissDragonblade
11-30-2005, 03:41 PM

AHAHA! You got a picture of the blue-eyes on my shoulder. xD when did that happen?

Key05
12-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Ah I love them!
You so caught me by surprise in the one :p

Hiroto Sumi
12-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Well, I stood around and took a lot of photos. Thanks for enjoying them. There are more to come soon.

MissDragonblade
12-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Well, I stood around and took a lot of photos. Thanks for enjoying them. There are more to come soon.

pictures=:heart:

...but you knew that. bah. I need to set up a gallery for my armour. :woah: