PDA

View Full Version : Are you entering the CNA Masq? If so please check this poll.

Kaijugal
08-25-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm posting this poll for the idea of numbers. Please check it if you are planning on entering the masquerade. Also get your friends to do the same if possible. See you on Saturday! :)

lainey
08-25-2005, 09:32 PM
wait wait wait..what happened to the video game category O_O

Half of us are in manga and half in video game..so I assume we can enter in whichever is free correct?

Otaking97
08-25-2005, 10:09 PM
Maybe that is what Other is? I am not sure.

All I know is that this has only been up for a day if that and there is already 9 in Anime. Looks like there will be a lot of Anime/Manga people not getting in. Glad I am running an event instead of worrying about going into the regular masq.

Kaijugal
08-26-2005, 09:22 AM
wait wait wait..what happened to the video game category O_O

Half of us are in manga and half in video game..so I assume we can enter in whichever is free correct?

That's Anime or Other. :) Cheers!

Vicky
08-26-2005, 09:28 AM
I forgot what you said was more suited to the Sailor Moon Live action.

And what's this hall cosplay about?
Are there going to be hall awards at CNX this year?

Oselle
08-26-2005, 09:48 PM
MissieYohko, sorry about the late reply. I believe Sailor Moon Live Action would fit into either "other" or "anime", preferably other.

As for hall awards, I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm not the best informed. Assuming you see this before the con, your best bet would be to ask at the masquerade reg/info desk.

Have a great weekend!

TribalButterfly
08-26-2005, 11:24 PM
I dont think i'll be entering this year. I'll b lucky if i even get to SEE it this year! :P

Kawaii Akina
08-27-2005, 12:28 AM
I will be entering in the anime and with 4 other people as well. First time going so I hope I'll do fine for the masquerade ^^;;