PDA

View Full Version : My "Real life" friend as a Cartoon!!!

final testament
01-27-2003, 07:47 PM
This is my friend Johnny Boy. (aka. DJ Digital Fiction)

I saw him mixing at home one night and just whipped out the paper and pen. OMG, No one here would know this but, This really DOES look like him!!! It's amazing how much it resembles him!! AND IT'S A FREEKING CARTOON! LOL.

Keep in mind that this is a sketch but, I just HAD to post it!

MikigamiTokiya
01-27-2003, 07:50 PM
heh good work. it looks really nifty! ><;; damn you for your talented hands and drawing skills *is jealous* ^^;;

final testament
01-27-2003, 08:17 PM
Thank you!! I just drew it as I saw it honestly!

Miyu
01-27-2003, 08:46 PM
..and even your freehand is excellent. I hate you. :P *steals some talent*

final testament
01-27-2003, 10:04 PM
Hi baby!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!

final testament
01-28-2003, 09:21 AM
Still trippin out on how much they look alike. God I should post up a pic of Johnny Boy to see a side by side comparison.

videogirlc
01-28-2003, 07:23 PM
Very nice job!

BlueLady
01-30-2003, 07:14 PM
It looks like you had fun drawing it.. Your others...although being very good.. look rendered and very time consuming, this one has a nice relaxed flow to it

final testament
01-31-2003, 05:07 AM
Dude hell yeah!! Although I love drawing PERIOD but , I had a great time drawing this one. He was soooo against me drawing this I swear!! But I took initiative when he was on the turntables...He wasn't paying attention! It took all of 6 mins to draw it!! I was BUSTING UP LAUGHING the whole time!

When he saw it, he looked at me and started CRACKING UP!!
"Holy shit, it looks like me" is all he kept saying! He even showed his GF and she rolled on the floor laughing!!

I dunno why we found it so funny but yeah! I should do more like these!! *looks in Miyu's direction*

Then again...I have one of Lil Dreamer like this! I drew it a few months ago!! I should post it up!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

*Right before he kills me for it* MUAHAHAHAHA!!