PDA

View Full Version : Any Chattanooga Cosplay

Phantom Dark
08-26-2005, 10:33 PM
just wondering if anyone from chattanooga area is going to AWA this year? i will be going as Edward Elric from FMA. anyone else going?

a-tastic
08-30-2005, 09:45 PM
i am thinking of going, if i can find a hotel room that's not too pricey, and if i'm able to clear off my schedule. i'm in chattanooga too, and heading to dragoncon this weekend..
i'm interested in getting a cosplay group together for fellow chattanoogans...know any other cosplayers 'round here?

evenstar1
09-01-2005, 02:37 PM
hey i'm going to awa and i'll also be edward elric. hope to see you there. i'm also from chattanooga.

Phantom Dark
09-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Hey

we should get a chattanooga cosplay group together, maybe we can get together and con and have a chattanooga photo shoot. what do u think?

a-tastic
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey

we should get a chattanooga cosplay group together, maybe we can get together and con and have a chattanooga photo shoot. what do u think?

yes!!! i've been trying to gather up names of people on here and around town that are interested...if not for anything, but for sheer fact-exchanging on making props and costumes!!! there is a star wars group in town, but they're not all about the cosplaying, just only in part.

i'm totally happy to organize it...unless someone else wants to. heh heh.
hey, if anyone is interested, either PM me on here, or send me an IM on yahoo messenger or email me! i'll start trying to get things together...and maybe by chattacon we can have a photoshoot! :)

adakie
09-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Yo. ^^ I'm from Chatt, but I go to school in Savannah so I'm not there very often anymore. *cry* I'll be there as chimera Nina, Wrath, movie Al (either Heiderich or Elric), Nall from Lunar 1, Uchiha Sasuke, Rabi and Rodo from D.Gray-Man, Sanji in his alabasta arc part 3 costume, Jonathan from Chrono Crusade, Markl from Howl's Moving Castle, and a special secret FMA costume. (dear God I'm gone die) As you can see I'm gona be really busy at the con, so is it okay if we do this get together/shoot on Friday or Sunday? I'd really appreciate it.

Btw, a-tastic, were you one of the ones who won the anime costume contest at Dragon*Con?

a-tastic
09-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Btw, a-tastic, were you one of the ones who won the anime costume contest at Dragon*Con?

no..i didn't win. i was ayame, but i got a whole lot of nothing...
although i don't doubt if i'd worn my yuuko costume, like on my avatar, i'd have won my division, but the xxxholic vol. 5 cover is manga, not anime..
and, it was an anime cosplay contest..
although the pair that won the advanced division in my same character's threads didn't mind that fact.
i'm just too by-the-book, but i've learned my lesson. muahahah!

adakie
09-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Aah, I agree w/ you about the whole 'anime characters in an anime contest' thing, that's why I entered my Nina and not my Nall or Schrodinger. ^^ Well, from the looks of your avi, your costume is fantastic.

a-tastic
09-14-2005, 09:38 PM
that was you? whoah! that was a very, very cool costume. not only did you do a heck of a great job making it, but you are my hero for being able to walk around in full-body faux fur and not die from a heatstroke!!

adakie
09-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Awww. *massive blush* Thank you. Actually I've nearly passed out from heatstroke twice while fursuiting at cons. AC is a god send.

evenstar1
09-15-2005, 02:42 PM
yep, and i have to lead you around. how did i become the guide dog for the dog. hehe jk. anyways can't wait for awa. adakie i got everything for that secret fma costume and yes we are all going to be murdered if not by the people by VIC!!!

adakie
09-15-2005, 05:16 PM
You're just lucky that way Even. Yay for the super secret costumes! You're right, he probably will kill us, yet all the same . . . may we all live to see more cracked out cons.

a-tastic
09-21-2005, 09:24 PM
heh heh...so this isn't AWA related (i can't go because i have to visit an aunt...dangit..)...
but i thought i'd give you chattanoogans a heads up, i went ahead and set up a forum for us all.
tell everyone! spread the word! spread the lovin'!
hah hah...
here's the url...

http://chattanoogacosplay.myfreeforum.org/index.php
cool beans. hope to see you there...postin' away!