PDA

View Full Version : Changing into costume at the Westin/Clarion?

kenseikishi
08-27-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm not going to be staying at either the Westin or Clarion hotel during Yaoi-con, as I can just as easily take BART and save myself a few hundred dollars... but I don't want to ride BART as Anji Mito with my shirt off and all. Is there anywhere I could change into costume at in either hotel? On that note, would there be anywhere I could store my bag of regular clothes?

Eurobeat King
08-28-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm not going to be staying at either the Westin or Clarion hotel during Yaoi-con, as I can just as easily take BART and save myself a few hundred dollars... but I don't want to ride BART as Anji Mito with my shirt off and all. Is there anywhere I could change into costume at in either hotel? On that note, would there be anywhere I could store my bag of regular clothes?

You can change costumes inside either hotel's restrooms, as they're open to the public and hotel guests. (I've done that before at Yaoi-con 2002.. hehe changed into Saitou, then later changed into Trowa) If you're not staying at the hotel, it's better to change in the Westin hotel, cos that's where most of the events will be happening, and you don't have to walk back n' forth all the time. As for storing bags, you can check with the Westin front-desk and see if they can hold your bags for a few hours or all-day. If they do, be nice and tip the bell-hop $1-$2 and make sure you get a claim-check ticket.

kenseikishi
08-29-2005, 12:06 AM
^_^ Thanks. Much appreciated