PDA

View Full Version : NEEDS a Wolfwood for AWA

GeraniumxDreams
08-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Wow...3rd place posting this on the site.....=D

Anyways...I am looking for a Wolfwood to Accompany me around AWA this year for random pictures and possible fanservice (for the fans, of course ^_~)

It does not matter if you are male or female (but take into account that I am a chick...)

If that does not appease you, I'll have dougnuts! Woo boy!

kenseikishi
08-28-2005, 03:13 AM
Free donuts?! If I lived on the other side of the US, I'd do it with you in a heartbeat ;) Good luck!

Miss Vash
08-28-2005, 07:26 PM
My friend & I will also be doing female versions of Vash & Wolfwood. We'll have the whole crew actually. Almost everyone in our anime club has a character. My friend's boyfriend is going as Millie and I made a Meryl costume for another guy. We'll also have a Dominique, a Knives (femme version), a kuroneko, a Zazie the beast, and a Lagato.

We'll be wearing our costumes on Saturday so if you see us, come pose for some pics with us. :)

GeraniumxDreams
08-28-2005, 09:14 PM
My friend & I will also be doing female versions of Vash & Wolfwood. We'll have the whole crew actually. Almost everyone in our anime club has a character. My friend's boyfriend is going as Millie and I made a Meryl costume for another guy. We'll also have a Dominique, a Knives (femme version), a kuroneko, a Zazie the beast, and a Lagato.

We'll be wearing our costumes on Saturday so if you see us, come pose for some pics with us. :)

^^ thanks. My friends are going to cosplay Weiss Kruez and Saiyuki (possibly even Gravitation (I think))...and it would look akward if I was the only one *not* part of their little group. Still, it would be nice to have my own Wolfwood....XD Maybe I'll see you guys there.

Would you be wearing your Lady Vash costume I read about in your profile or a regular vash outfit? I think it would be hawt to have a group with a Femme Vash and a Regular Vash...XD

Feel free to contact me by email/AIM/Yahoo/MSN....and whatnot.... =D

Miss Vash
09-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Yep. I'll be in my Lady Vash costume. Once my power comes back on & I can access my own computer I'll put some pics of it up in my photo albulm.

Stupid hurricanes.

But yeah, maybe on Saturday we can go around & find all the Vashs for a giant group photo. :)

GeraniumxDreams
09-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Yep. I'll be in my Lady Vash costume. Once my power comes back on & I can access my own computer I'll put some pics of it up in my photo albulm.

Stupid hurricanes.

But yeah, maybe on Saturday we can go around & find all the Vashs for a giant group photo. :)

Haha...indeed.

Would you happen to know where I could find a nice *toy* gun to complete my costume? Preferably not all cheap looking...metal is fine...but not too pricey. KBtoys?

Miss Vash
09-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Hmm...

I'm not really sure. A friend of mine carved the one that I have out of wood. But if you found a toy gun big enough, you could spray paint it silver. I just got finished priming & spray painting 30 little squirt guns for a Meryl costume. ^_^ Much fun.

I'll let you know if I see anything though. If all else fails, you could carry a box of donuts instead of the gun. Or you could always go all out & make the angel arm. I plan on doing that sometime in the near future. I might be finished with it in time for AWA 12. *crosses fingers* :)

alucarD_The_Sta
09-05-2005, 04:28 PM
ive considered trying to get together a Wolfwood costume for AWA since it would be kinda easy, but i dont think i could have a Cross, cause i already have to make my Zabuza sword within 2 weeks (and havent even got all the materials for it yet) and i dont think a cross AND a Zabuza sword would fit in my rides car lol, maybe i could just make a little mini confession booth instead or somethin o_0

Miss Vash
09-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Yeah, you should do that. It would be cute!

alucarD_The_Sta
09-16-2005, 02:47 AM
well, mom is gonna help my find the rest of what i need for my costume (the jacket and glasses lol). but the down side is, i wont have enough time/room to make the cross, and i dont have enough reference pictures/supplies to make the mini confessional thing, BUT im planning somethin else that i think would be kinda cool.

Miss Vash
09-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Buu! Now I need a Wolfwood too. The girl that was going to decided against it becuase the cross is too heavy & she would rather cosplay Yomiko from Read Or Die. D:

This makes me a sad panda.

Anyone else willing to be my Wolfwood?

alucarD_The_Sta
09-19-2005, 11:33 PM
if any Vashes need a Wolfwood for pictures then just let me know, im always willin to pose for pictures! (plus ill be the only Trigun cosplayer out of all my friends)

Miss Vash
09-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Will you be available on Saturday? That's when I'll be wearing my Lady Vash dress.

alucarD_The_Sta
09-22-2005, 01:47 PM
mmmm, saturday is mainly my Zabuza day, but if you will be around after the cosplay contest i can prolly change into my WolfWood. if i could id try before then but that Zabuza mask thing is a pain in the ass so i have to get my friend to help me put it on right x_X

and i may not have a cross (i tried my best!) but im not too sure yet, theres still a chance i will, ill just have to make it in like an hour >_<, so maybe i can do somethin.

Miss Vash
09-22-2005, 02:08 PM
The contest is on Sunday, right? There's a Final Fantasy photoshoot that I'm going to be in right after the cosplay contest so that wouldn't be good for me. We'll see what we can work out. If you see me walking around on Sat. be sure to say hey though! ^_^

alucarD_The_Sta
09-22-2005, 05:23 PM
heres what the AWA site says:
Contest: 8:00pm, Saturday, Sept. 24th , Main Events Ballroom (Renaissance Waverly Hotel)

after that is over, i was gonna go to the Bebop lounge for a bit so i guess ill change into Wolfwood then. ill also be wearin WolfWood for a bit on Friday too. but if i seeya ill be sure to say hi!