PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Alchemist

Nikki
08-28-2005, 01:49 AM
I figured I'd do the obligatory FMA gathering/photoshoot thing here because I'll be running another FMA panel at Nekocon like I did at Metro this year. More games, prizes and fun. Sadly it's just a one day even so no fiction contest like last time.

The panel is scheadule as far as I know for sometime Saturday afternoon so if you guys want to get together for a photoshoot before hand I'd be more than happy to help organize things!

I've got an Ed costume myself, anyone else doing FMA? =D

TornTsukasa
08-28-2005, 02:18 AM
I'm really pushing and trying to do a Havoc in time just hope classes don't get in the way ^_^

Celticknowledge
08-28-2005, 02:48 PM
I'll be there with my Ed costume and my friends doing Hawkeye and Envy XD

Masahiro018
08-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Daryl REALLY wants to go as the Fuhrer, but has no $ left for costuming after registration and is saving for a room now.

Nikki
08-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Daryl REALLY wants to go as the Fuhrer, but has no $ left for costuming after registration and is saving for a room now.

Teehee. You should join my ranks, I got out of having to pay registrations by running a panel. ( Sadly, I think I've avoided paying for my past 4 conventions this way ). Oh what a shame~ *evil laugh* Spend an hour providing entertainment and get in for free! *cackle* It's genius really.

Hotel prices are expensive, we're staying in the Holiday Inn. Cheaper rates. Even cheap with all of us together in one room. I'm even more lucky that airfare is only costing me 150 round trip.

Maybe you could plan the Fuhrer for later on in the year? I know next time AZ rolls around I'm going to drag Crys to do Roy for a little bit, and still run around as Ed. I should even have Automail by then. Hopefully sooner.

Masahiro018
08-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Teehee. You should join my ranks, I got out of having to pay registrations by running a panel. ( Sadly, I think I've avoided paying for my past 4 conventions this way ). Oh what a shame~ *evil laugh* Spend an hour providing entertainment and get in for free! *cackle* It's genius really.

Hotel prices are expensive, we're staying in the Holiday Inn. Cheaper rates. Even cheap with all of us together in one room. I'm even more lucky that airfare is only costing me 150 round trip.

Maybe you could plan the Fuhrer for later on in the year? I know next time AZ rolls around I'm going to drag Crys to do Roy for a little bit, and still run around as Ed. I should even have Automail by then. Hopefully sooner.

She and I could duel to the death :D

Nikki
08-30-2005, 03:13 PM
She and I could duel to the death :D

I'll take pictures! XD

Costuming_Fiend
09-01-2005, 10:51 AM
I have an Ed costume as well, and my friend will most likely be going as Roy. ^^;; Can't wait!

Giant Alucard
09-01-2005, 04:41 PM
I'll definitly be bringing my Scar costume with me, so i can't wait to take some pics with everyone.

Nikki
09-02-2005, 01:08 AM
So far is Saturday early afternoon maybe let's say between noon and 2:00pm all right? Or would people maybe prefer to do this a little later like between 2 and 4? I can't say for sure when the FMA panel will be, I'll try and find out from Shawn -- either way I expect to see you all present at the panel for q&a, trivia and pin the point on Alphonse with prizes. ;)

Celticknowledge
09-26-2005, 11:03 AM
So far is Saturday early afternoon maybe let's say between noon and 2:00pm all right? Or would people maybe prefer to do this a little later like between 2 and 4? I can't say for sure when the FMA panel will be, I'll try and find out from Shawn -- either way I expect to see you all present at the panel for q&a, trivia and pin the point on Alphonse with prizes. ;)

Early afternoon sounds good :bigtu:

Nikki
10-04-2005, 02:54 AM
Eep well ok here's the deal it looks like the panel's final time is going to be Friday at 4:30, it'll last an hour! So if anyone doesn't have any qualms would changing the photoshoot to Friday afternoon be too much trouble? ^_^ I'll be running the panel dressed up as Ed so it's just easier. Any major qualms?

Giant Alucard
10-04-2005, 10:28 AM
that sounds cool with me. I should be there as scar then and I may be able to bring a envy with me.

Finding Beauty
10-11-2005, 03:46 AM
that sounds cool with me. I should be there as scar then and I may be able to bring a envy with me.

Can I get a picture sitting on your shoulders as Roy this time? xD

Giant Alucard
10-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Can I get a picture sitting on your shoulders as Roy this time? xD

LOL, thats cool with me!!!

Nikki
10-11-2005, 04:48 PM
ROFL *dies* The Junpei/Ed pictures were bad enough. Now it's going to be Giant Scar vs Chibi Ed. Oh how fitting. XD *snorts*

AnarchyAvenger
10-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Seeing as AWA was out of the picture, Quicksilver and I are going to try and make it to Neko this year -- and bringing any possible combination of the following: Roy, Riza, Ed or Hughes. Depending on whether we actually get to make it up there, that is. x.X

Nikki
10-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Seeing as AWA was out of the picture, Quicksilver and I are going to try and make it to Neko this year -- and bringing any possible combination of the following: Roy, Riza, Ed or Hughes. Depending on whether we actually get to make it up there, that is. x.X

! XD If you guys go we'll so have to do another midnight photoshoot.

AnarchyAvenger
10-17-2005, 10:16 PM
That would be most good. ^_^ And by the way, we've definately decided to come.

Nikki
10-19-2005, 04:19 AM
That would be most good. ^_^ And by the way, we've definately decided to come.

Oh that's awesome! Crystal is actually getting Roy together right now. This con should be loads of fun ~

Celticknowledge
10-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Eep well ok here's the deal it looks like the panel's final time is going to be Friday at 4:30, it'll last an hour! So if anyone doesn't have any qualms would changing the photoshoot to Friday afternoon be too much trouble? ^_^ I'll be running the panel dressed up as Ed so it's just easier. Any major qualms?

That's all good to me :bigtu: I'm just happy I finally got my "shiny" pants for Ed. So now I'll be even more accurate...Though I still have to fix the bangs:thumbsup:

Zeus2k2
10-20-2005, 06:58 PM
well as long as I can get my jacket done in time*crosses fingers* I'll be there in my Hughes goodness...lol

Finding Beauty
10-20-2005, 07:38 PM
well as long as I can get my jacket done in time*crosses fingers* I'll be there in my Hughes goodness...lol

HughesxRoy~!

n_n

Fangirl? Not me.

arashialexander
10-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Somebody planning a photoshoot, gathering, etc... on friday, thats the only day i will be there.

Nikki
10-29-2005, 11:17 PM
All right so finalized information for the photoshoot.

Date: Friday, November 4th
Time: 2:30 until ???
Meeting place: Main Hotel Lobby.

I figure we can met there and move outside or someplace else depending on the size of the crowd. For those of you who are curious about the FMA panel it'll be starting at 4:30, I'm unsure of the room which it'll be held but it should all be in the con guide. It's a pretty open panel, sadly I don't have a super secret guest I can pull in to answer questions this time but I do have prizes to give away for those of you who are up for trivia or maybe a game of Pin the Point on Alphonse if I decide to bring him. Hopefully you guys will come and enjoy yourselves. I'm really looking forward to being a big geek again and talking about the series with all of you ( if you decide to go that is! ).

Samurai_Rose
10-31-2005, 08:39 AM
hihi this is the Envy that Chibi (Giant_Alucard) metioned. I won't be able to get there on Friday until 7pm so is it alright if we can have a photoshoot on Saturday? Anytime is fine with me. ^^ :dance:

arashialexander
10-31-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm Game with that, see everybody there friday then.