PDA

View Full Version : Its almost over! Picture time!

Ferrari
08-28-2005, 07:50 AM
I dont know if this is allowed, but CNA is almost over and im sure everyone who attended has a whole load of pictures they want to show off. So post them here! Everyone, including myself, would love to see the crazy pictures you guys have (most likely because I got to take a grand total of 3 before my camera died :waaaah: ) I saw alot of crazy costumes this year, and it was pretty exciting, although I wanted more bleach cosplayers :sulk: But the ones that did show up looked great! So post them pictures asap! I cant wait to see them all :bigtu:
P.S Dont forget to include the ones of yourself!

Momoko
08-28-2005, 07:11 PM
So... can we ask if anyone took our photos, too? I didn't have a camera on me so I don't have anything... but if anyone has a photo of Super Sailor Jupiter with Super Sailor Venus.... lemmie know ^_^?

Hltokiri
08-28-2005, 08:09 PM
so i guess this will be the official "did you take my picture thread"? if so then i want the bleach photoshoot pics ^_^

meluikurayami
08-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Anyone take my picture? Haha, I didn't have a camera on Saturday and didn't cosplay Sunday, so I don't have *any* pictures of me. I cosplayed as Alice from American McGee's Alice.

kimmycat
08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
did anyone get me? I was Misuzu from Air on Saturday and Winry like in this picture today (Sunday)

kuko-chan
08-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know where I could upload videos? I have a few of a duel, the RvB guys talking, and R2-D2 moving around.

tamahome_no_mik
08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Did anyone get me? i was in my miko costume on friday and my elf costume on saturday. i just kinda bummed out today (sunday) and went neko.
Anyone get me?

ChaoticMiracle
08-28-2005, 08:53 PM
so i guess this will be the official "did you take my picture thread"? if so then i want the bleach photoshoot pics ^_^

Hi there,

I have a few BLEACH photoshoot pics...but not many. Here's the link:

CNAnime 2005 (http://photobucket.com/albums/v232/ChaoticMiracle/CNAnime%202005/)

Also, did anybody take my pic? I only remember 2 ppl taking my pic...I was Tomomasa Tachibana(no) from Harukanaru Tokino Nakade on Saturday. I was wearing a long, blue, shiny kimono with flowers on it, which I hope is descriptive enough lol I had long wavy hair. I forgot to take my own pic and I even cut my hair today so I really would like to see it!

Thanks,

Ferrari
08-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I know there are many more people who have bleach pictures, I knoow your out there! I would have some but I missed the photoshoot today (sunday) and I will get the ones that I do have loaded up asap.

japots
08-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Does anyone know where I could upload videos? I have a few of a duel, the RvB guys talking, and R2-D2 moving around.

A temporary solution would be putting it up on http://www.yousendit.com

chaos_magician
08-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Just wondering if anyone got pics of me as Kimimaro...I just realized I took alot of piccies of other cosplays but not really any of myself...it would make me oh so happy :)

Ayumi Nemoto
08-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Also, did anybody take my pic? I only remember 2 ppl taking my pic...I was Tomomasa Tachibana(no) from Harukanaru Tokino Nakade on Saturday. I was wearing a long, blue, shiny kimono with flowers on it, which I hope is descriptive enough lol I had long wavy hair. I forgot to take my own pic and I even cut my hair today so I really would like to see it!

OMG~! I love that series *_* I wished I saw you. Hmm... I don't have my pictures uploaded yet since I have to recharge my camera first, but I was wondering if anyone has pictures of me as Wizard (male) from Ragnarok Online cause apparently I totally forgot to take pictures of myself -_-||| I'm such an idiot....

kuko-chan
08-28-2005, 11:14 PM
A temporary solution would be putting it up on http://www.yousendit.com
I'll give it a shot, but it'll be deleted after 7 days. Maybe I'll re-upload it a few times to give everyone a chance to see it, then let them delete.

Hltokiri
08-29-2005, 12:57 AM
@kuko-chan - you can try the google video upload site but i dunno if they are still up cause they were testin it and stuff

ZiggyB
08-29-2005, 03:25 AM
Sorry it took so long, but the official CN Anime photo thread is here:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=66917

I will of course add all of the links already posted into that thread.