PDA

View Full Version : Gothic & Lolita Gathering

HuongStar
08-29-2005, 10:12 AM
Any gothic (aristocratic/visual kei moreso than fetish/Western) & lolita enthusiasts interested in a small gathering & photoshoot on late Friday afternoon? A couple of the girls on EGL (http://www.livejournal.com/community/egl) are try to plan a gathering for Friday afternoon (or possibly Saturday afternoon) if anyone is interested. :)

a-tastic
08-29-2005, 12:52 PM
i am definitely interested. i'm not doing conventional lolita, but a willy wonka version. would that be okay?

HuongStar
08-29-2005, 04:48 PM
i am definitely interested. i'm not doing conventional lolita, but a willy wonka version. would that be okay?
Ooooh, that would be awesome! I had always tossed around a couple of ideas for Wonka-esque lolitas. I can't wait to see it. :)

reannaremick
08-29-2005, 05:36 PM
I've got a whole group of EGL/EGA Alice in Wonderland folks, but we're all wearing ours/meeting up Sunday morning. My schedule is too solid to change now. :(

a-tastic
08-29-2005, 05:53 PM
i can do friday and i can do sunday...i don't know about saturday since i'm going to try to be Yuuko most of the day and Dawn at night...but, hey, either way, let me know.
i love, love, love seeing other people doing lolitas...
i've been working like mad to get one more done for the late-night programming, but i don't know if i'll get it finished in time.
that's what i get for procrastinating

Tyrus
08-29-2005, 06:31 PM
Hey, I'd love to stop by at either of these and take some pictures.

HuongStar
08-30-2005, 09:04 AM
I've got a whole group of EGL/EGA Alice in Wonderland folks, but we're all wearing ours/meeting up Sunday morning. My schedule is too solid to change now. :(
Ahh... no worries. I hope to get pictures of your group though! I know a couple of the girls will be wearing lolita throughout the weekend so if all else fails, we can just get the odd picture here and there.

It's looking like 2 to 3 pm on Friday, nothing earlier though as most people will be checking in around that time.

Masami
08-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Awww I want to see you guys atelast if I don't have time to dress up! =) I always miss out on EGL gatherings at cons, but I bet D*C will have a bunch of cute ones!

a-tastic
09-01-2005, 11:33 AM
okay...so, wait? did we decide on a time and place?

also, what's up with the hilton not having a check-in time till 3? that's just retarded. looks like i'll be changing in the bathroom.
if you see me, don't laugh.
hee hee...

a-tastic
09-01-2005, 10:56 PM
hee hee..well, i guess i'll just look for the group in the lobbies :) if you see me wandering around in something like this:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/scarletmorbidia/willy%20wonka%20lolita/wonkaME3.jpg
well, that'd be me.