PDA

View Full Version : Any other Dir en grey cosplayers for NDK '05?

go shinya go
08-29-2005, 04:56 PM
hii there :D

This year will be my first NDK, and I'm super-psyched! I'm a freshman at CU Boulder originally from the East coast, and was very disappointed about missing Otakon this summer ;o; But! But! There is hope!

I was wondering, though-- any Dir en grey or visual kei cosplayers that will be in attendance? I'm going as Mitsu to Tsuba/Tsumi to Batsu Shinya and possibly [KR]cube Shinya. I'd love to meet up with any fellow j-rock cosplayers if possible! ?

{I may x-post this on another board, I apologize in advance if you have to see this more than once ;~;}

MoriChan
08-29-2005, 09:53 PM
I was going to do Myaku Kaoru but that fell through, so I'm just being gothic lolita gal and Kakashi from Naruto. Next year, I'm planning a BIG jrock thing I think. I hope your costume goes well! Ta!

-Mori

ashleyohtori
08-30-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm going as Mana from Malice Mizer from Beast of Blood. My sister is going as a gothic loli girl. Good luck on your costume!

Ashley

Dante_realremix
08-31-2005, 02:46 AM
I was going to, but I can't get the stuff for it just yet. Check "I need some opinions" for what I was planning. It's deffinately going to happen on Halloween.

JLAmazonWarrior
09-06-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm going as Filth Toshiya, and a couple of my friends are going as Diru members as well for Friday. I'll probably be carrying around my bass guitar and possibly riding a Razor scooter, so be sure to glomp me :D. For Saturday evening, I'm helping out a friend in the cosplay/costume contest and will be Cyberland Yuki.

Dante_realremix
09-07-2005, 01:09 AM
I'm going as Filth Toshiya, and a couple of my friends are going as Diru members as well for Friday. I'll probably be carrying around my bass guitar and possibly riding a Razor scooter, so be sure to glomp me :D. For Saturday evening, I'm helping out a friend in the cosplay/costume contest and will be Cyberland Yuki.

Just checked your profile. How's your playing? Pm me if you feel like it.

gally2003
09-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Friday I'm going as Kyo from the Saku music video X3

Totchikun
09-10-2005, 12:58 AM
Sometime...I'm not sure when I am probably going as Toshiya from the Myaku PV!