PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Someone to Film CosFest

AngelJibrille
08-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Needed:
--------
Does anyone want to volunteer to film CosFest? (you would need to bring your own video camera). Basically if someone doesn't volunteer, it's not going to happen :(

Please e-mail me at cosplay@aino.com if you think you can help. We'll give you a nice area to film :)

It would probably be best for this to be an experienced person with a tripod. And all we request is that you give us a (preferably DVD) copy of the event so that we can distribute it to the cosplayers.

Many thanks,
Marisa

Squall
08-31-2005, 03:52 PM
Needed:
--------
Does anyone want to volunteer to film CosFest? (you would need to bring your own video camera). Basically if someone doesn't volunteer, it's not going to happen :(

Please e-mail me at cosplay@aino.com if you think you can help. We'll give you a nice area to film :)

It would probably be best for this to be an experienced person with a tripod. And all we request is that you give us a (preferably DVD) copy of the event so that we can distribute it to the cosplayers.

Many thanks,
Marisa

hey Marisa, I replied to your LJ post about this. I can do it, but please read what I posted for further details.

Thanks!