PDA

View Full Version : Random Ninjas Concert/Self-Aggrandizement!

El Kaato
09-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi, my name is kaato, and I'm a member of a little band called Random Ninjas. We're one of the bands performing this weekend at PMX, and we perform right before the cosfest on sunday, with an encore performance the following day.

With PMX fast approaching, I would like to extend an invitation to all cosplayers/anime/jrock/pop fans to attend our performances. There WILL be something for everyone (rock, pop, jazz, ninjas, giant swords, level three magic missiles, etc.), so we hope you can come out and rock out!

I've already tj'd the naruto-kids thread to invite them, so now i've established this formal thread to invite ALL ANIME/J-CULTURE FANS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. At least those of them going to PMX, anyway.

So, hope to see y'all there this weekend: feel free to stop by our booth and say- "hey man, i saw your message on cosplay.com!!" and then quickly punch me in the stomach... that way, I know you got this invitation successfully!

tinabot
09-02-2005, 01:40 AM
ah, so des ka? I've been practicing my karate quite diligently so be prepared for a shoryuken :P

YoureMyHiro
09-02-2005, 02:14 AM
A free sock to the stomach? Pssh, Im there. :bigtu:

Tonomura Bix
09-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Wah, me and my friends are looking forward to your concert the most actually. XD Can't wait! ^o^

dst
09-02-2005, 12:31 PM
*starts doing push-ups*

dst
09-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Hi Kaato.

Great performance! you guys earned another Random Ninja fanboy ^_^ lol *wears new RN shirt under work uniform*. Did anybody actually hit you in the stomach?

Anyway, Thank you, your concerts were actually my highlight of PMX.

-dust

oh, and sorry about my friend who asked for all those English-Japanese pick-up line translations... btw: none worked for him.

Dark_Wings
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Hello! Your concert was awsome! I was so glad I got to go! It was very nice meeting you too!

Master Zero
09-07-2005, 12:12 PM
that concert rocked!