PDA

View Full Version : Glomp game at PMX!

glomp
09-02-2005, 12:15 AM
The rules are simple, find me and glomp me at PMX and in return I'll give you a special "I glomped glomp" card. I will be cosplaying as Don Kanonji from Bleach, "BWAHAHAHAHA" and I will be there on Sunday and Monday. Creativity is encouraged with your glomping--just please don't injure me or my costume ;-p. Also, I will post all of the glomping pictures that I am able to aquire in their own gallery, hopefully with some hilarious stories and captions--so however absurd your glomp might be just go for it! Whether it be a standard glomp, a flying glomp, a group glomping, a tackling glomp, a one hour glomp, a flying sideways unagi roll super glomp or any other glomp you can think of just have fun with it! =D You can do as many glomps as you want to hone your glomping skills but only one card will be awarded per person until later in the day Monday.

I wish you all well in your glomping ;-)

Chizome
09-02-2005, 12:17 AM
Awesome! Sounds like fun... if I can get to go, I most certainly will glomp you!

DaBossKnight
09-02-2005, 12:49 AM
You just wait! I'll get you when you least expect it!

abellabella
09-02-2005, 05:05 AM
hm, sounds..like..evil fun. but since i'm such a doofus i probably won't recognize you THUS defeated this fine glomping proposal!

glomp
09-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Just to make it easier for everyone, here is a pic of me as Don Kanonji. The costume will be pretty much the same except I'm making better shoulder pads :-D

--"Smells like bad spIRITS!" ;-)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/revelclever/thedon.jpg

kabuki_KILLER
09-02-2005, 06:44 PM
We have to glomp THAT thing? >_<

JK. JK. I'll give you a glomp, along with our entire Malice Mizer Illuminati groupo. We'll be five people dressed up in kinky black vinyl outfits. That would make for quite a picture. :thumbsup:

glomp
09-03-2005, 01:01 AM
"BWHAHAHAHAHA!" Five on one--this could end up being a Katamari glomp collecting more and more victims...errrr people... as we roll thru the halls of PMX ;-P.
~
~
~"I will call you friend--but spelled C-O-M-R-A-D-I-N-A-R-M-S!" ;-)

Asuma'sFire
09-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Hmmm...weird...I'll so glomp you ^-^::reading yaoi::

DaBossKnight
09-05-2005, 08:04 PM
I have pictures of you in my gallery.
Please stop by and check them out some time.
I liked your new and improved sholder pads!
Keep up the good work on your costumes!

Rema Suzuki
09-05-2005, 09:10 PM
My friend Glomped you, she was the one with the wings, I was Chloe.

Rogue Marvel
09-05-2005, 09:27 PM
I saw you and would have glomped you, but I had on my bulky costume and when that was off I was too busy with my goldenboy.

looked awsome and hope you had fun geting glomped

Nekobo
09-06-2005, 03:47 AM
Just to make it easier for everyone, here is a pic of me as Don Kanonji. The costume will be pretty much the same except I'm making better shoulder pads :-D

--"Smells like bad spIRITS!" ;-)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/revelclever/thedon.jpg

Nice! I saw you outside the dealer room on Sunday. I asked you to do the laugh...and you did it. Rawk!

glomp
09-08-2005, 04:28 AM
Thank you everyone--it was a lot of fun! Long live the Bleach chain of fate gang! ;-D
I'm probably going to wait until my day off before I go and upload pictures. I actually didn't get that many pictures so if anyone has pictures please send them or the links. DaBossKnight, thank you for your comments and I'll be headed over to your gallery shortly :-).
Rogue Marvel, a mobile Pocky stand glomp would have been awesome and definately one of the strangest glomps of the convention (Not to mention I had a mad craving for Pocky). I would have generously donated for some Pocky but I completely missed you with my knack for seeing things no one else notices while completely missing the most obvious things. Good luck with your future cosplays and perhaps I'll aquire some Pocky from you at a future con ;-P.
I did a little glomping myself, but my favorite one was when I knocked Heather right out of her sandals. Also a special thanks Heather for telling me about PMX and then letting me stay on your couch on such short notice (I wasn't even thinking about going to PMX until about 3 or 4 days before the start of the con).
And Finally, the best glomp story was actually more of a picture pose than a glomp. While in the vendor hall two Geishas approached me for a photo(I'm not as well versed in all of the different anime series as I should be so if anyone knows what series they were from and their character names I would like to give them proper credit when I post the photo later on). One of them had a collar and a leash and handed me the leash for the photo and some of my fellow Bleachers jokingly decided that the "SP" on Don Kanonji's hat meant super pimp which then led to many astray Duece Bigalow references for the rest of the con. Anyways, I would like to thank everyone again, I hope you all had as much fun as I did :-D.

kabuki_KILLER
09-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Actually, that was me and Darkclownkinker. We were cosplaying as Mana and Kozi from Malice Mizer (original outfits though). It's jrock. We were supposed to get you on the second day with our entire Illuminati group, but the Gackt (vocalist) was a no show and we didn't spot you that day.

^_^

Captain Gundam
09-17-2005, 04:14 AM
I have pictures of you in my gallery.
Please stop by and check them out some time.
I liked your new and improved sholder pads!
Keep up the good work on your costumes!

likewise. i have one pic of you and its a group shot with you & 2 other cosplayers.
how do we glomp you anyway?