PDA

View Full Version : Seeking FFX cosplayers for Anime-con in Anahiem July, 2003

SugarKitten
01-28-2003, 06:52 PM
Im looking for a group to cosplay FFX for the Anime-con in July at the Hilton in Anaheim! This will be my first time, and Im really excited!!!! So if you want more info on me or the cosplay then please EMail me at INekol@aol.com or go to my website at www.nekosplayground.com ^-^

~ Neko

:angel:

Oshi
01-28-2003, 07:31 PM
Sure you don't mean Anime Expo, at the Anaheim convention center?

This is the biggest convention in america, expect there to be at least 50 FFX cosplayers, including me as Tidus ^^;

maikaeirn
01-28-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
Sure you don't mean Anime Expo, at the Anaheim convention center?

This is the biggest convention in america, expect there to be at least 50 FFX cosplayers, including me as Tidus ^^;

He's right you know. It is VERY big! Everyone and their mother is gonna be doing FFX/FFX-2. Including myself as Yuna...

... neh. I had a Tidus, but i'm not sure if they're gonna do it anymore. Oh well. There'll be more than enough there!

SugarKitten
01-28-2003, 07:48 PM
Im actually really looking for a Seymour to my Yuna. *grin* Im sick and twisted like that.... ^-^ I just can't seem to find one!!!!

enishi
01-28-2003, 11:05 PM
I'll bring my Tidus as well. ^_^

SugarKitten
01-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Then does anyone want to be my Seymour, Tidus or Auron? Lol I really want to go with people from FFX and none of my friends like Anime or FFX... hell, I have a tattoo that I am getting that I had designed after FFX with Tidus' blitzball symbol and all!!! I don't wanna go by myself! *has really lame friends, and doesn't know anyone in So. CAL. that has her same love for Anime, Manga, and VideoGames*

maikaeirn
01-29-2003, 04:31 PM
HEY! I'm a So. Cal peep and i love all of this stuff! Why else would i be on this board?

Anyways, um my friend is going as Seymour, but she's doing this villan thing with another group of people so other than her, i don't know who's gonna be Seymour.

I'm sure that you'll find somebody there that'll chill with you. I'll be there, but i'll be dressed as Yuna for a day as well. Erm, if you don't mind going with another Yuna from FFX-2 you could hang out with me.

FlameSniperRei
01-30-2003, 02:54 PM
Eh? what's Anime Con???

SugarKitten
01-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Sorry I meant Anime Expo

Lil Dreamer
01-31-2003, 03:14 PM
glad u found your way here. heh, welcome... lol u can always kick it with my friends, we're from SoCal, but we're Suikoden addicts as opposed to FFX. :D

Nipple. :)

SugarKitten
02-04-2003, 01:01 AM
I would love to hang out with yuo guys ^-^ Im thinking tho that if I can't find other FFX people that I am going to go as my original anime charrie *Neko*. She's catgrrl. But I really wanna go for FFX!!!! *cries*