PDA

View Full Version : cosplay.com photos

tapioka
09-03-2005, 12:38 PM
I can't seem to find a thread that relates to this, so I'm going to pose my question here... if I happened to miss a thread like that though, I'm sorry! (>_<)

I realize that the site rules state you have to obtain the photographer's permission to post photos here if they are not taken by you yourself. At previous cons, Eurobeat King has taken some wonderful pictures of my costume, and I'd like his permission to put them up in my gallery. is there any way I could reach him? or is there an alternative way in doing this?

thanks for the help!!

Admin
09-03-2005, 04:44 PM
EBK is at DragonCon this weekend but he's normally cool about it as long as you give him credit. PM him and he'll probably get back to you after the con is over.

Rogue Marvel
09-12-2005, 09:25 PM
as long as their is a thread...I've been wondering about the photos admin took during some of the cons he attended this year. I had my photo taken at Anizona and was kind of hoping to see it at some point in time but I havn't seen any of Admins photos from cons this past year up at all. Will they be going up?

Admin
09-12-2005, 10:23 PM
The Marin pic, I remember it :)

I'm way behind on photos this year, obviously. I'll actually have time to catch up on them this weekend coming up. At Anizona I basically did a bunch of shoots and maybe 20-30 pics outside of that, but I do remember yours turning out nice. I'll PM you once it's up.

Rogue Marvel
09-12-2005, 11:19 PM
oh thank you!

I've been wanting to see it. Tho my costume is/has improved since then.. I would really still like to see the picture you took since your photos always seem to turn out really good.