PDA

View Full Version : Need Lolitas for MegaCon 2006!

psycho_girl9
09-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Christina. I would like to get a group for MegaCon 2006. The theme is Lolita (ANYTHING lolita). Girls are prefered, but boys are more than welcome. I have always wanted a group to go with me, I just could never find anyone to go with. It will be just walking around, eating lunch (at the concession stands), and hanging out. If you are interested, either reply to this thread, or PM me with Lolita in the subject. I hope to get some people to go! Thanks, Christina

psycho_girl9
09-09-2005, 05:24 AM
Please?!? Anyone???? --Christina

Tia
09-09-2005, 07:33 AM
I don't know how much time I'll have because I love to go to panels and events, but I could hang out with you a bit. If you want more response, you might try posting on the florida_lolitas lj community. I dunno if you have an lj or not, though. I need to fix a couple small things on my newer EGL (the first one in my gallery), but I'll probably be wearing that one day.

psycho_girl9
09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
That would be fun...hanging out for a lil bit. I'll be wearing the dress atached to this post. And I will post in the lolita thingie on lj.....thanks! I'll keep an eye out for you!
-Christina-

I don't know how much time I'll have because I love to go to panels and events, but I could hang out with you a bit. If you want more response, you might try posting on the florida_lolitas lj community. I dunno if you have an lj or not, though. I need to fix a couple small things on my newer EGL (the first one in my gallery), but I'll probably be wearing that one day.

Tia
09-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Hmm. I think I may have seen you at another con. Were you wearing that as well as chii ears? I can't remember the hair color... but it wasn't blonde I don't think.

psycho_girl9
09-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Nope, not me. I didn't have a costume last year. I had on a red shirt that said "Evil Lager" with a pic of the devil on it. I thought it was morbidly funny....I have a weird sence of humor. Well, glad to finally get to see someone! My hair will hopefully be a bluish purple. (Special AEffects "Wildflower" hair dye, my favorite!) Can't wait to see you!

Hmm. I think I may have seen you at another con. Were you wearing that as well as chii ears? I can't remember the hair color... but it wasn't blonde I don't think.

Tia
09-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Okies. That color sounds pretty. I'll see you then. =)

psycho_girl9
09-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Ahh poopie! I might be wearing something different. I'll PM you before the con (a few days before) and let you know what I'm wearing......sound ok?? TTYL, Christina

psycho_girl9
09-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Finally!!! I actually have my costume ready. I'm wearing this dress and corset (white corset with white lace) that is attached. Can't wait to talk to you, hopefully I'll make a bunch of new friends. BTW, I did post on Florida Lolitas. TTYL!
*Chrissy*

Masami
09-13-2005, 03:05 AM
I would be inetereted too, but my schedule is so busy at MegaCon! @_@ However, if you wanted to have a lolita photoshoot or tea party, that would be great. Several of my friends and I will prob. bring lolita outfits to MegaCon! ^_^

psycho_girl9
09-13-2005, 05:40 AM
Hmm, photo shoot eh? That sounds like an awesome idea!! I've never hosted a tea party before, so if you have any tips, I'd be glad to do one! Wow, I'm excited, even more lolitas!!! Thanks!
**Christina**

I would be inetereted too, but my schedule is so busy at MegaCon! @_@ However, if you wanted to have a lolita photoshoot or tea party, that would be great. Several of my friends and I will prob. bring lolita outfits to MegaCon! ^_^

Tia
09-13-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't think Megacon would allow having an official tea party, but I know that there is supposed to be one in orlando sometime this fall/winter. An unofficial one at the con might work.

psycho_girl9
09-13-2005, 06:50 PM
Well, then I guess we are having an unofficial tea party. By the way, when and where is the fall tea party?? g2g...
**Christina**

psycho_girl9
09-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Well, if anyone is definitly going, please PM me.....I need a guest list, or at least a rough idea of who's comming. Thanks to everyone who replied.
*Christina*

GoddessRaven
10-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Wrong post my bad

Solo
10-03-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm finishing up my Rei Ayanami EGL so I'll probable wear it for awhile at Megacon. I dunno if I'll be able to make it to a tea party/lunch but lemme know when you plan to have a photoshoot as it gets closer to con date.