PDA

View Full Version : PMX Who went

Armless Wookiee
09-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Who went to PMX and if you did what did you cosplay as if you did cosplay?

aimee
09-05-2005, 09:08 PM
I cosplayed as Der Tod (Death) from Elisabeth (there's a photo of me and Char (as the mermaid) here: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=462368 ))

Jian
09-05-2005, 09:20 PM
I was kiriyama from BR on Saturday, and on sunday i was the anbu w/ the bokuto and white vest and then i was a japanese school boy w/ kitty ears

Armless Wookiee
09-05-2005, 09:24 PM
i forgot to tell people what i was i was the Chouji with Sun Chips

Visual_Kyoist
09-05-2005, 09:44 PM
I went, I didn't really cosplay. I just wore my normal Gothic Lolita brand clothes.

cynicallywired
09-05-2005, 09:50 PM
I did. My friends and I did altered (girly) versions of mages / moogle from FF1.

Fullmetal
09-05-2005, 10:41 PM
i was the spazzy Ed lol im sure everyone saw or heard(even though im "SMALL") me yelling and chasing ppl. of course it was annoying when ppl stlaked me to call me short more than once i ran out of lines after awhile lo so i just sed the same two lol . i also had automail on half the time.

Rosebud
09-05-2005, 10:53 PM
I cosplayed as Der Tod (Death) from Elisabeth (there's a photo of me and Char (as the mermaid) here: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=462368 ))

You guys were so beautiful! Definitely one of the highlights of the CosFest!

And keeping in subject with this thread...I cosplayed as Hinata Hyuuga (my redone version) from Naruto, with my other decked-out ninja friends. ^_^ As well as my friend who went as Urahara Kisuke from Bleach~!. :heart: :heart:

Master Zero
09-05-2005, 11:02 PM
I went. I was the God Gundam.

Onyx
09-05-2005, 11:30 PM

U guys had one of the most amazing skits slash cosumes I've seen in a long time...just beautiful ^^. I was just glad I got to see your costumes up close

I went. I was the God Gundam.
^^ your costume and skit both rocked XD

I went ^^ I was Krad from DNangel (white and gold with big wings...when they were workin >_<") and a raver Sesshoumaru on Sunday night/monday morning ^^.

Aya Mizu
09-05-2005, 11:36 PM
I was the big puffball of the HCC skit, Elisabeth ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=462399

DivineSage
09-05-2005, 11:40 PM
I was cosplaying Izuru Kira from BLEACH on Saturday (I was walking around with a Shuuhei) and Bridget from Guilty Gear XX on Sunday (I was in the masquerade with an Anji, the same guy who cosplayed Shuuhei)

Nekobo
09-05-2005, 11:42 PM
i forgot to tell people what i was i was the Chouji with Sun Chips

I saw you during the photo shoot and at the Karaoke room. I didn't cosplay, but I went with my friend Wilson, who cosplayed as Asuma. The one with the knuckles. I was the asian guy with the glasses that was taking pictures of him.

Fun times.

Evil Bishounen
09-06-2005, 12:27 AM
I went for the whole con, but I only cosplayed on the second day (Orochimaru from Naruto). On the last day my make-up was pissing me off, so I just washed it all off - I was still wearing my blue earrings and silk pants though. (Along with a black T-shirt with white make-up streaks *cough* >.> )

Shiya Wind
09-06-2005, 01:31 AM
I went for the weekend and cosplayed as kh kairi :)

Armless Wookiee
09-06-2005, 01:37 AM
I was gonna take your picture but everytime i saw you i was on my way to get work or to work for volunteer hours

Ami Yuy
09-06-2005, 02:37 AM
I was there as Haruno Sakura from Naruto on Sunday with my friends Rosebud as Hyuuga Hinata, Soyotome as Uchiha Sasuke, and Oracle as Urahara Kisuke from Bleach.

ZiggyB
09-06-2005, 03:38 AM
I was one of many non-descript Asian guys with a scary camera taking pictures of as many people as I could. ;)

Hikago!
09-06-2005, 04:15 AM
I was the guy cosplay as Itachi on Saturday and Sunday. Went to the naruto gathering, that was fun. Also sang with a couple fellow narutards sunday night in the karaoke room. ^^

aimee
09-06-2005, 08:52 AM
Rosebud and Onyx - thanks so much!! Really appreciate it!

Onyx, you had such great wings! OMG! I kept staring at them all day XD Also, I saw some of the photos that Oscar took of you (we were rooming together) and they look great!! I bet you'll like them when he posts them. XD

TristenCitrine
09-06-2005, 10:24 AM
I was there with my HCC girlies! Saturday, I wore a saboten Lolita for our panels and Sunday I dressed as Madeliene the Mermaid dancer from Elisabeth. Basically, a dirty little fishy who works for the super sexy DER TOD.

So happy people liked our skit and costumes. This was all so much FUN!

(SiN)
09-06-2005, 12:39 PM

i think i saw you. with shun, right?

Randomshagz
09-06-2005, 12:41 PM
I went saturday, I was one of like 3 people wearing Urahara's Hat from bleach. While walking around I had people ask me where did I get the hat. I thought it was funny that the same people asked me like 2-3 times. Some of them, said there was at least 20 of us walking around. I guess there was some crazy Kage Bushin going on.

Gainax Boy
09-06-2005, 03:47 PM
I was there on Sunday only.. I don't think I have to mention what I was wearing *points to Avatar* ^__^

It was great meeting everyone and making new friends with the DNAngel people (Onxy, I know who you are now) as well as meeting EvilBishounen (Funk you! =p) and a great many number of other people who I got to see again for the first time in awhile (Mr 2 Bon Clay Sama!!!!) hehe

All in all, I must say it wasn't that bad a time to be had at my first PMX

OniCourseMusha
09-06-2005, 05:23 PM
First day I was the DDR Pad wit the sign and camcorder interviewing cosplayers. The Second day, I didn't cosplay but holding a camcorder and interviewing.

Gainax Boy: I recorded u on Saturday. It's pretty cool to meet u at Fanime then PMX.

CrimsonYoukai
09-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Medium height RedMage! Im the one with tanned skin! X3 Cuz there was another female RedMage cosplaying too. ^__^ Only went for one day, sooo yeah! ; ) Sunday.

Rogue Marvel
09-06-2005, 07:43 PM
I went saterday and sunday with That Kid and we cosplayed as the pocky lady/stand and Golden Boy.

I had fun handing out pocky!

hoshikage
09-06-2005, 07:50 PM
I was there. ^_^ On Saturday I was in Lorenta from Valkyrie Profile; Sunday for CosFest I was in Trance Freya from FFIX (though I was in such bad shape after the contest that I just couldn't manage to get the full costume back on for more photos, which made me so sad!) and Monday I wore my good old comfy White Mage from FFTactics. (It's so comfortable compared to almost everything else I wear that I actually forgot I was in costume once or twice and was surprised when people asked me for pictures...)

Rey-Rey
09-06-2005, 07:54 PM
I think I was there. Right? Yeah. ^__^ v

EroiHotCake
09-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Who went to PMX and if you did what did you cosplay as if you did cosplay?

WaH I SAW YOU xD I was that one girl who was like, short with partial Green hair and wore a black jacket and black shirt and a green backapack and also a volunteer who was supposed to help out Video 3 but then got transferred into STUPID VIDEO ROOM ONE aka Freezer Room and it was on Saturday in the afternoon! lol Yeah sorry I didn't say anything, but your cosplay was great~ I was like, "Woah he looks just like Chouji from Naruto!" :love:
Ummm but then again, my memory's kinda hazy so if that WASN'T you, then I'm terribly sorry for making a mistake!! :thumbsup:

Hikaru_Ayanami
09-06-2005, 09:04 PM
i was there but ehh not like any one cares lol. :p

EroiHotCake
09-06-2005, 09:21 PM
i was there but ehh not like any one cares lol. :p

Really? ^_^ Did you cosplay or just go as an atendee? o_o Did you see me?! I just walked to Wal-Mart, hung around the Hyatt lower floors and stayed a bit in and around the Exhibit Hall on Saturday. :eeek:

Armless Wookiee
09-06-2005, 09:35 PM
WaH I SAW YOU xD I was that one girl who was like, short with partial Green hair and wore a black jacket and black shirt and a green backapack and also a volunteer who was supposed to help out Video 3 but then got transferred into STUPID VIDEO ROOM ONE aka Freezer Room and it was on Saturday in the afternoon! lol Yeah sorry I didn't say anything, but your cosplay was great~ I was like, "Woah he looks just like Chouji from Naruto!" :love:
Ummm but then again, my memory's kinda hazy so if that WASN'T you, then I'm terribly sorry for making a mistake!! :thumbsup:

That was me since i think i was the only chouji at the con

EroiHotCake
09-06-2005, 10:00 PM
That was me since i think i was the only chouji at the con

Weee~ *pokehuggles* :D

Hikaru_Ayanami
09-06-2005, 10:07 PM
had my POT jackit and was wearing orange shorts ehh i had my bleach but i was to lazy to change. o well

Gainax Boy
09-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I think I was there. Right? Yeah. ^__^ v

That better have been you.. I don't give my sweet sweet lovin to just any one =p

lakai
09-07-2005, 12:55 AM
I went

Armless Wookiee
09-07-2005, 01:02 AM
I went
did you cosplay

lakai
09-07-2005, 03:27 AM
did you cosplay

kinda wanted to cosplay as kiriyama from BR but felt lazy and decide to just skateboard over there instead and just enjoy the con.

Jia Jem
09-07-2005, 02:43 PM
limebarb and I went as: morrigan and lilith from darkstalkers// berserker yuna and rikku on Saturday... and also as P-ko and Q-ko from PQ Angels at the dance Saturday night. Sunday we were in Rydia and Rosa from FFIV all day. BTW, if anyone has shots of the PQ Angels... we would love them, since we have no proof of their existance! ;_;

ZiggyB
09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Jia Crens: It was great to finally meet you and limebarb. It was great fun shooting the breeze with you gals before and after the masquerade. :)

Aya Mizu
09-07-2005, 06:25 PM
limebarb and I went as: morrigan and lilith from darkstalkers// berserker yuna and rikku on Saturday... and also as P-ko and Q-ko from PQ Angels at the dance Saturday night. Sunday we were in Rydia and Rosa from FFIV all day. BTW, if anyone has shots of the PQ Angels... we would love them, since we have no proof of their existance! ;_;

It was SO nice to meet you both in person and your costumes are really fantastic! You totally deserved that Best Craftsmanship! I hope we can meet up with you guys again soon! :sunny:

edelric
09-07-2005, 06:35 PM
i went but was low on funds for cosplay so i just went as my self which isnt as exciting as a state alchemist (or is it)if anyone saw me i was with a friend and i have sort blond hair and i was wearing a brown jedidiah shirt.

hoshikage
09-07-2005, 11:29 PM

I really wish I'd had more time to talk with you guys, but unfortunately I didn't see you at all until I was all wrapped up in my terribly uncomfortable costume on Sunday! So I was pretty much restricted to grabbing my brother and fangirling something along the lines of "OMG remember that Rydia and Rosa I told you I saw pictures of? That's THEM! And I can't go up and drool over their costumes because I won't be able to see any of the details! Argh!"

...Curse vision-restricting costumes...

I wish I'd had more time to chat with the lovely ladies of HCC too. For some reason this con involved a lot of going in opposite directions at the same time as other people I would have loved to talk to! I'll have to try and do better about that next con (it'll help if I don't spend the whole con before Masquerade sewing, *coughcough*...).

Chibi_chrno
09-08-2005, 01:07 AM
I went there on Sunday as Naruto.

Evil Bishounen
09-08-2005, 02:13 AM
(it'll help if I don't spend the whole con before Masquerade sewing, *coughcough*...).
My buddy and I weren't alone! *knows exactly how you feel* :thumbsup: If not sewing, I was cussing up a storm at misbehaving paint and make-up...

as well as meeting EvilBishounen (Funk you! =p)
~[ ♪ ]~
One nation under a groove, gettin' down just for the funk of it!
One nation, and we're on the move, nothin' can stop us now...!

edelric
09-08-2005, 05:25 PM

thats so cool me and my buddies got a picture of you girls i wish i would have seen your other cosplay but me and my friends were only there on saturday, great job on the morrigan and lilith cosplay though i loved the wings plus they were very flattering

KamisButterfly
09-08-2005, 08:24 PM
I went it was ok but I am not planning on going next year unless there is something really cool going on.

Shiya Wind
09-09-2005, 04:35 PM
i think i saw you. with shun, right?

Yep, that was us. ^^

thewolfplush
09-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Saturday and Sunday as j-rocker/kitty Edward Elric with that @(*#*&@&* of an automail arm. XD

Fun stuff, awesome costumes, got to see my friends, low-stress. Yep.

CelestialAurora
09-09-2005, 07:26 PM
i went Sunday as Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess. and two of my friends were Roy from FMA and the Unknown from Kingdom Hearts.