PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Has anyone tried Nurse Joy from the 1st movie?

Elemental
09-05-2005, 10:41 PM
I'm just curious if anyone has tackled the Kidnapped Nurse Joy's outfit from the first pokemon movie?
I've searched the galleries, but turned up nothing. But I'm certain I've seen *someone* make the costume....

Am I crazy? Besides the fact I want to make the costume myself for a hot Canadian convention, and I hate crinoline and hoop skirts and gyah.... Or has someone made the costume?

Reference picture attached.

Osuwari
09-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Hm.. I thought I saw a picture on here of someone doing Nurse-Joy in her regular outfit. But so far I didn't anyone do that outfit yet.

Celebrimbor
09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm just curious if anyone has tackled the Kidnapped Nurse Joy's outfit from the first pokemon movie?
I've searched the galleries, but turned up nothing. But I'm certain I've seen *someone* make the costume....

Am I crazy? Besides the fact I want to make the costume myself for a hot Canadian convention, and I hate crinoline and hoop skirts and gyah.... Or has someone made the costume?

Reference picture attached.
In that outfit she actually looks a lot like Clarice in her wedding gown from Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro.

Blackjack Gabbi
09-05-2005, 11:23 PM
That would be the coolest thing. (except maybe Silver Rockets or the IMM himself, but...)

Hmm...would her blank look be part of it? Because I'm sure there's contacts that could mimic that.