PDA

View Full Version : Wolf's Rain

SaiyenGirl
09-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Any Wolf's Rain cosplayers going to Ohayocon?

I'll have my Blue with me so it'd be nice to know I won't be alone. The show's still pretty fresh so I'd assume ther would a t least be a few others.
Maybe we can get together and just say hi or something? I don't have the time tos et up a shoot but it would be nice to see everyone. ^_^

Bahzi
09-18-2005, 02:58 PM
I'll probably bring my Hige costume with me, not sure what day I'll wear it though, probably Friday or Sunday. It's a nice winter costume though, so especially if it snows that weekend, I'd really enjoy wearing it. Snow would make for some nice outdoor pictures too if anyone has time. ^^

AnimeLotRluvr92
09-18-2005, 06:48 PM
If I were to go anywhere, I'd love to join any Wolf's Rain groupe as Kiba, seeing as I'd like to be one of the Kibas out there. And yes, snow would be a erally good setting! ^_^ I wish I could be there. That'd be so much fun!

SaiyenGirl
09-19-2005, 02:04 PM
I'll probably bring my Hige costume with me, not sure what day I'll wear it though, probably Friday or Sunday. It's a nice winter costume though, so especially if it snows that weekend, I'd really enjoy wearing it. Snow would make for some nice outdoor pictures too if anyone has time. ^^

Animeisha, you would be my hero if you brought Hige (I saw you were working on Cheza too). We'd definitely have to find the time to have a shoot, even if I'll freeze to death. -_-

p.s. it's sad that you retired Aisha, I have a Hanmyo cosplay that is infinitely lonley. ;_;

Bahzi
01-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Wow, this thread all but disappeared... anyways, want to set a time for a get together/photoshoot Saiyengirl613? Even if people don't post here, they'll show up, hell, no one replied to my one for Otakon, but like 12 people showed. ^^;

SaiyenGirl
01-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Sure! It sounds like a good idea. I forgot my Blue boots at my dorm, but I'm pretty sure I can improvize something.

I want to say lets meet sometime Saturday because so far I only have one cosplay for that day and I'm free most of it if you don't count craftsmanship....Hmm how about sometime in the afternoon so as not to disturb any events? *looks around* How about 4pmish? Unless there's something really big scheduled for then.

ParnsAngel
01-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Awww I wish I had more time, I'd take my Cher costume with! <3s me the Wolf's Rain ^^ I hope you guys have fun!

Vincent-D
01-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Just popping in to say that two of my brothers are going. One is going as Quent and the other one will be Kiba as well. Also my brother's girlfriend is going as Blue(Human form)

I'm nobody... XD