PDA

View Full Version : How big a con is it?

Bevandera
09-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey there...I live in Florida, got a cosplay companion in NY and we just finished Dragon*Con...now I see this one in NJ and I'm wondering how many people come to this compared to say, Dragon*Con or MegaCon...are the number of cosplayers in the dozens, a hundred, or hundreds? What about regular guests?

Also...I understand that the focus of the convention is on women in anime, but is it normal for guys to go and to wear costumes as well?

Ranma Saotome
09-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Well the con is capped at 500 due to hotel space. ^^ Expect a lot of cosplayers, including staff. If us men weren't allowed to cosplay, I'd be the first to protest! :D

marsie
09-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Question 1: The attendence is capped at 500 so there prolly won't be hundreds but a fair number. I suggest buying you tickets now.

Question 2: Onna! is a special joint event produced by two cons. We will not guarantee that Onna! has a life after 2005. We will also not guarantee a Shoujocon or Yuricon for 2006, either. So there are no regular guests.

Question 3: Well Ranma and Starwind will be there in costume and they are....kinda males. So take what you will from that.

Bevandera
09-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Thanks everyone.