PDA

View Full Version : Naruto meetup?

Masami
09-09-2005, 06:08 PM
I know there has been mention of a naruto parade, groups and whatnot.. but would anyone like to have an actuall meetup Saturday afternoon.. say around 1pm/2pm? I really want to wear my cursed Sasuke and I thought it'd be awesome to gather all the Naruto peeps in one area. Anyone up for it ^_^?

SasukeX2o
09-09-2005, 08:13 PM
hellz yeah!! I'll be chuunin exam Sasuke. but yeah, i'll meet up with you. :spinner:

Yukari Kiss
09-18-2005, 01:05 AM
We will totally have a meetup. 2pm on Saturday sounds good to me. (If we're out of pre-judging by then, since they're making us go last. Maybe we should plan it for 3pm?)

ShuinLookalike
09-19-2005, 03:02 AM
ya I can't wait for it thats like what 4 days away w00t can't wait im excited

Marika
09-19-2005, 10:32 PM
*headdesk* Ok, now I have to track down the group I was going with and find out what day they wanna do their Yugioh thing cos I'll have either Ino or Sasuke (whichever I can finish first) with me, and I'd like to actually get to DO things this con unlike some of my previous cons... *spent more time in a hotel room sitting around doing NOTHING than at the con*

Yukari Kiss
09-20-2005, 08:00 AM
*lol* Yeah, I've been there before, except I'm usually sitting in my hotel room still sewing.... ::sweatdrop:: Thankfully, the sewing is finished, which is a good thing because I have a huge cosplay group to babysit. ^__^;;
Totally wear your Naruto costume and come hang with us!