PDA

View Full Version : What did every body think about Naruto on Toonami the other night?

Greg^_^Oreo
09-11-2005, 02:02 PM
I just saw Naruto on Toonami,and I want some feedback on the people on this site you saw it.So, What did everyone think? Did it give justice to the original in Japan?Did the Amercian voice actors do o.k?What did evey body think?
Greg^_^Oreo

Matsuki
09-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I think this thread is in the wrong place .__. but heres what I thought...
IT WAS HORRIBLE! The voice acting was bad. The voices didn't match the charcters...
no nosebleeds, but theres still tissues in Hokage's nose? o_0
Though, the translation wasn't bad. I guess that was the only good thing about the English translation. I was really surprised that they kept Sexy no Jutsu and I was surprised that they kept the "jutsu" part and didn't turn it into "technique"
I don't like how they say Naruto... ek.. -Narootoe- x__x

DoorknockerDog
09-11-2005, 03:40 PM
I felt like Gaara right after he killed Yashamaru and found out that he was unloved. I think a little part of my soul died right then.

ilikeyaoi
09-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I think that this may be in the wrong forums section...

but I hated it. It made me physically ill.

Kai_Kogashiwa
09-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Let me just say this...Toonami=bandwagon and it kills any anime that's on it. It can still be a good anime and fun to watch, but it just kinda looses the oompf it had after toonami mutilates it and makes everyone love it just because it's anime and everyone else likes it....I hate Toonami...

ZiggyB
09-11-2005, 04:38 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=59157