PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoots?

Emeralda
01-29-2003, 06:21 PM
Okay, does anyone know the meeting times for the following shoots? (Feel free to add your own to the list)

ACP
Cos-MEN

They've been on Saturdays mainly, and usually around the COSP shoot, but no one has chimed in what is when. And since its rumored that Wayne and/or Henry will be at Katsu, there had better be an ACP shot. And the COS Men shot is taken at the same time, since everyone is usually in one spot.

rpd_girl
02-09-2003, 04:20 AM
I heard saturday... dunno anything else

kelldar
02-09-2003, 08:08 AM
I THINK ACP is doing there's same time as cosplay.com, and 2. I don't know about Cos-men. Last I heard, for some reason COSP is doing theirs at 2:30.

Lady_Sephiroth
02-09-2003, 10:00 AM
COSP is at 2:30 asw far as I know -- only one person replied to my meessage! No one seems to care about COSP photo shoots this year :(

It'll all probably run together, and then does anyone know what time cosplay reharsal starts? I'm guessing about 4 ish, any confirmation on that?

die-sama
02-09-2003, 10:28 AM
*Blinks*

I am so confused @__@ *gonna end up waiting for photoshoot when no one is there* >_< gah

SailorAndromeda
02-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Is there even still a Cos-MEN shoot? I went to the Cos-Men site to have my husband join, but they pretty much shut it down. Bummer.
And I'd like to know a definite for an ACP shoot as well. I don't want to really miss it, like Otakon. I was only in one of the pics because no one told me they were moving on to the ACP pic. oh well.

Emeralda
02-09-2003, 09:05 PM
I WILL make a big old ACP banner if I have to. If its Saturday I could roll it up and hide it in my Chemist's bag. Tehehe.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to make one, so my purse o' doom will have to suffice. Which means I get to do magic tricks and pull tons of stuff from it. Anyone have Wayne or Henry plushies to peek out of it??