PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte in need of a Meier Link!

Dizfunktional
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
As a few of you on here know, I'll be cosplaying as Charlotte Elbourne from Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust, and it just wouldn't have the same effect if I was walking about Meier-less, just because so few people have even SEEN the movie, and they wouldn't really be able to recognize me. So, I know it's way late, but if any of you know someone who might be cosplaying as Meier, or heck, would even buy a costume off of a site, I'd really appreciate it.

http://sfkpalantir.net/bem/vhd1.jpg
Here they are together-- I absolutely ADORE his costume.

Thanks to anyone who helps out. :heart:

Dizfunktional
10-13-2005, 04:38 PM
You guys suck. D:

Eurobeat King
10-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Please do not bump your own thread, especially if nobody replies to your request. Also, understand that although Vampire Hunter D is quite popular, not everyone cosplays from the movie. Meier Link (not to mention D, Carmila, or even your Charlotte costume) isn't the easiest costume to create. The ones I've seen and taken pictures of (at either Anime Central, Nan Desu Kan, or Otakon) show a lot of detail and took a while to construct, so you may not see these costumes as frequently at cons like you do with Naruto, Bleach, or FMA costumes.

Perhaps for AWA 2006 or another convention you plan to attend before that, you can ask if anyone plans to cosplay characters from Vampire Hunter D and/or possibly form a gathering. Just be patient and hopefully someone will reply to your request.