PDA

View Full Version : I got my permit today!!!

ling_xiaoyu2002
07-25-2002, 12:17 AM
Hi everyone!
Just came here to post that I came back a while ago...about 4:30 and I passed the test and I now have my permit! *runs around the room like a moron* yay!!!ah...well...now back to harsh reality go do laundry....again...anyways, bye!

ling_xiaoyu2002

Adella
07-25-2002, 12:39 AM
awesome!!! hee... everyone knows texas drivers suck because they don't have to pass a test. ::random Aeris thought::

Ali-kun
07-25-2002, 02:01 AM
We do too have to pass a test...at least I did ;P

And I am a GOOD driver! I just...choose not to show everyone else how good I am, yeah ^_^;; (nah, I am one of the few, very very rare not-horrible Texas drivers. Worship me. All I do to break traffic laws is speed...as in going fast, not taking drugs)

ling_xiaoyu2002
07-25-2002, 04:20 AM
Hey,
I think most states have to take tests in order to drive. That is just my opinion....which means you can deny it if you wish....and I am certainly not mocking anyone here....if I was I'd be kicked out of here lickity-spit...and I don't want that....because Rosiel still has to help me with my Angel Sanctuary Costume.....oh well bye for now!

ling_xiaoyu2002

Adella
07-25-2002, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Ali-kun
We do too have to pass a test...at least I did ;P

And I am a GOOD driver! I just...choose not to show everyone else how good I am, yeah ^_^;; (nah, I am one of the few, very very rare not-horrible Texas drivers. Worship me. All I do to break traffic laws is speed...as in going fast, not taking drugs)

I didn't have to take one. o.o; you ahve to take alittle 5 question test for your permit but for your license you just have to show your driving school records and they give it to you, everywhere else it's like they make you do a driving test with an instructor and stuff.

Neon Genocide
07-25-2002, 08:36 AM
ahh the driving tests arn't that bad, I drove around a block and did a K turn. I was done in 5 min... Anyone could have gotten it which is what really scares me.

good job ling_xiaoyu2002

Hikaruchan
07-25-2002, 12:41 PM
In Kentucky the driving test was hard, I passed the first time but my sister failed it twice - both times when it got to the parallel parking bit.

In Tennessee don't have to parallel park for the test, so my sister if didn't have to work might need to consider coming down here so she could pass the test.

Yggdrasil Pie
07-25-2002, 01:21 PM
That's great you passed! ^^
*is still to young to get a permit*
^^;;;;

Tenjou
07-25-2002, 01:37 PM
Congratulations! ^^ *throws confetti* I'm also too young to get one, but my dad gave me a mini-lesson last year on breaking... and ... I ^^::::::: sorta almost ran over someone. ^^:::::: hehe!

Yggdrasil Pie
07-25-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Tenjou
Congratulations! ^^ *throws confetti* I'm also too young to get one, but my dad gave me a mini-lesson last year on breaking... and ... I ^^::::::: sorta almost ran over someone. ^^:::::: hehe!

Tee hee hee...You almost ran over someone? Wow...they must of been scared. But...If I had a "mini-lesson" too, I would cause alot of property damage and injury. :thumbsup:

Quies
07-25-2002, 04:47 PM
I'm same as aries. i just had to show my driving school/school records and answer a few question. didn't even have to do that again, which is giid becauase i forgot everythin.
*shudder* parrelle paking..i killed the cone evey time, but i'm used to driving a car with no back end. oh well.

OneWinged09
07-25-2002, 04:49 PM
I took driving test today, easy as sh!t,

peacecraft
07-25-2002, 05:11 PM
No test for Licenses in Texas? Well that explains how my friend Max got his license, seeing as he is completely blind in one eye and mostly blind in the other one. I am never getting in Max's car again. Not ever...

Ali-kun
07-25-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Aeris

...for your license you just have to show your driving school records and they give it to you, everywhere else it's like they make you do a driving test with an instructor and stuff.

Oh, yeah ^_^;; The -DPS- did not give me a test. But in order to graduate from my driving school I had to pass THEIR test (which was easy...I still cannot parallel park, because I had only one lesson on it with this slavedriver guy named Luis, and then the tester guy asked who I had for my parallel parking lesson and then didn't make me show off that I actually did learn it o_O)

Ayaka
07-25-2002, 09:40 PM
Congratulations! Drive safe, now. ^^

Hikaruchan - Yep, the Kentucky instructors are fairly tough. My cousins complained a lot about it.

Oh dear . . . I just realized I might actually make my 21st birthday without being able to drive. oO I really better start learning . . . or maybe I'm just meant to be a New Yorker, lol.

OneWinged09
07-26-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by peacecraft
No test for Licenses in Texas? Well that explains how my friend Max got his license, seeing as he is completely blind in one eye and mostly blind in the other one. I am never getting in Max's car again. Not ever...

uh.... buddy they do give ya a test... they give u a few.:juggler:
but if you're 18 already then u can kinda weasel your way out, but u still need eye tests and junk.