PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil / Umbrella Gathering?

TechieCL
09-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Anyone interested in a friday evening (7pm ->) or Sunday Resident Evil gathering / photo-op? I had a blast with my fellows in Umbrella & S.T.A.R.s tac gear roaming about Dragon-Con trolling for pictures and doing .vs photos (we took on Harry Potter Wizards, Jesus, Beetle Juice, Shaun [of the dead], and when I stepped away Stormtroopers)

I noticed their was a lack of people in R.E. cosplay on the Cosplay list thread hoping there's some lurkers...

Star_Angel
09-13-2005, 05:15 PM
This si the only con this year I wasnt planning on bringinng a RE cosplay too! since no one seemed to be bringing any RE cosplays. SO gues Im out since I have other stuff I decided to bring instead.

Anyone interested in a friday evening (7pm ->) or Sunday Resident Evil gathering / photo-op? I had a blast with my fellows in Umbrella & S.T.A.R.s tac gear roaming about Dragon-Con trolling for pictures and doing .vs photos (we took on Harry Potter Wizards, Jesus, Beetle Juice, Shaun [of the dead], and when I stepped away Stormtroopers)

I noticed their was a lack of people in R.E. cosplay on the Cosplay list thread hoping there's some lurkers...

mocha
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM

Well I could always bring my Jill costume. (The one from the movie) It's funny that I couldn't find that many RE people at Dragon*Con, but I know there's a ton of them. So count me in if you want. ^_^

Evali
09-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Actually I'm wearing Ada Wong all day on Friday. I'll try to find you guys. =)

TechieCL
09-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Mocha, what day were you Jill? I was 'recruited' by the other RE people Sat night about 7 or 8pm and again about that time Sunday in the Marriot.

mocha
09-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Mocha, what day were you Jill? I was 'recruited' by the other RE people Sat night about 7 or 8pm and again about that time Sunday in the Marriot.

Friday and Saturday afternoon. I think by that time I was at the Dawn contest though. I met Kiante at the parade and she was wearing Alice from Apocalypse. Maybe we can get her to join up too. *hinthint*

Snapes_Wolfie
09-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Sure thing! Yall gotta Alice right here then I had planned on bring it anyways but just hadnt decided when to wear it! Just leme know exactly when I should meet yall

TechieCL
09-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Well, I have to work :( Friday, so I won't be able to get to AWA until 6:30 or 7p. Saturday I'm booked up with two other groups (Ranma 1\2 & Sailormoon).

So I'm up to gather any time after 7pm on Friday or any time at all Sunday.

mocha
09-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Well, I have to work :( Friday, so I won't be able to get to AWA until 6:30 or 7p. Saturday I'm booked up with two other groups (Ranma 1\2 & Sailormoon).

So I'm up to gather any time after 7pm on Friday or any time at all Sunday.

Yeah I have to work too :sulk: so either way is fine with me. I plan on participating in the Sailormoon group as well, if I finish my costume in time. I guess Sunday might be best then, you think?

TechieCL
09-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Hmmm, well Evali is Ada Wong all day Friday. If we set the meet up to be 8pm, that'd give us working folk plenty of time to get to AWA, get settled, and get geared up.

How does that sound to everyone?

Evali
09-16-2005, 01:58 PM
That sounds fine, I will definitely look for you guys around then! <3

mocha
09-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Sounds good to me! So what's the location?

TechieCL
09-16-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm thinking near the top of the escalators that lead from the hotel lobby to the convention area (artist's alley & registration).

mocha
09-19-2005, 01:04 PM
That'll work! See you guys there!

BrokenSoldier
10-05-2005, 07:50 PM
-Sigh- So close, yet so far away.

mocha
10-05-2005, 11:05 PM
-Sigh- So close, yet so far away.

You didn't happen to cosplay Jill at Dragoncon did you?

BrokenSoldier
10-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Me? No, I've never been to a con in my life. I wish.