PDA

View Full Version : X cosplayers

Amaya De'Morte
09-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Anyone cosplaying from X (the clamp anime/manga/movie/artbooks/etc)

Amaya De'Morte
09-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Reason for asking (since it was *suposed* to be a suprise- but.. I kinda stink at suprising)

I'm cosplaying Hinoto for Oni-Con! ^^ I'm almost completely done with my costume, and my friend is making the wig for me.. so who's for it.. come on.. there gotta be a Kamoe or a Kamui- even a fuma! l

loserific
09-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Oh! That sounds so cool!! <3 I would love to cosplay Hinoto, but right now I couldn't afford it. So much fabric!! There is always next year. ^_~ I can't wait to see it!! How much fabric did you use?

Well, my boyfriend saw the movie and I have only read the first manga. So now he wants to be Kamui, and the costume seems easy enough. ^^;; I might make it or not. Just depends on time plus money. Once again, I would make a Hinoto, but that is an insane project that I will do later. XD So for now, we are not sure. ^_~

If he does cosplay Kamui, I will make sure to tell you so we can maybe meet up. ^_^

Amaya De'Morte
09-17-2005, 04:57 PM
lol sure thing! ya know, Kamoe- her sister- is really very easy. ^^ kinda.. well, revealing.. but she has a big part with Kamui so that you two could cosplay that together! ^^

(I <3 Group cosplay)

and at the moment, I'm at 10 yards. monday when I get paid I"m going to get 5 more yards, lmao.

inu-chan00
10-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Oh yes PERFEECCCTTTT!!! Im planning to bring Kamui with a freind who "hopefully" bring her Katori ;D Im hopeing to have the sword done by then also.......;___;
cant wait to get pics takken together!!!

Amaya De'Morte
10-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Whoot! I can't wait!

and you cosplay lucifer!!! EEEE! I <3 him, lol

inu-chan00
10-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Aaww mee too! But I found Out I cant cosplay him for this...BUT YEY FOR GROUPIS!

Amaya De'Morte
10-06-2005, 07:24 PM
aww. sadness.. but yush- yay fer deh groupies^^

Amaya De'Morte
10-09-2005, 07:36 PM
lmao- been practicing laying out the bottom of the kimono out in a circle quickly..

mom-"Is it supposed to look like a triangle?"
me-"No.. does it look like a triangle?"
mom- "nah, just at first I thought it did.. but it is a bit wrinkled up.. do it again.. this time with a bit more snap to your wrist!"

lol. fun times. Have to do it at home.. because it wont fit in the living room of my apartment

loserific
10-09-2005, 08:03 PM
mom- "nah, just at first I thought it did.. but it is a bit wrinkled up.. do it again.. this time with a bit more snap to your wrist!"

XDD If I was ever cosplaying her I would forget to practice. Great way of prepairing! ^^