PDA

View Full Version : Media Play Cosplay Contest ^^

Amaya
09-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Hello everyone ^^ I was just wondering if anyone knew about the cosplay contest the Media Play on Sawmill road was holding? I noticed the flyer at the very last minute and didn't have time to throughly read it since i was in a hurry. I don't know much info about it except that its going to be held sometime around Halloween. I was just curious if anyone had more info on this, or if you're planning on entering.

Thanks a bunch :jjacks:

darkdjinn
09-14-2005, 07:12 AM
Hiyamanda!

Sounds interesting... I may even take that over Sugoicon. I guess I'd have to know more about the rules before considering it. I am unsure whether my tweaks to my Auron costume will be done or if I'll have my chaps ready for Caim... Eh, if nothing else, it could be fun.

If you get back to Media Play, let me know anything more about this.

Miyabi-
09-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Awww...I wish they were holding it earlier or later...that'll run in with Sugoicon. >_<

Mikepower9
09-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Yeah, sugoi is way better than a single cosplay contest.

When is it though?

Amaya
09-28-2005, 08:31 PM
All I know is that its around Halloween. That's why I was asking if anyone had any more info about it. I hope to go back to Media Play soon to get more information about it. I agree though, I would rather go to a con than a single contest^^

Mikepower9
10-12-2005, 06:11 AM
Did you ever get any new info on that one?

It's Dan Youngs club, and I think he said he was going to Sugoi, so maybe it's not the same day.

Duelindaniel
10-14-2005, 10:51 PM
I entered my Media Play's Cosplay Contest. Won Best Presentation for Inuyasha. But that's just because I got SIT commands like no tomorrow. But what's the address to the Media Play up there. I'm Sugoi-A-No-No and i'd like to enter up there.

Amaya
10-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Here's the address:7571 New Market Center Way, Columbus, OH 43235. Its off of Sawmill Road.

I haven't been able to go yet so if anyone else finds out anything please let us know ^^