PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Roomates

Ranma Saotome
09-14-2005, 01:50 AM
I have a suite at the con so I'm looking for 3 - 4 roomates to split the costs. I have reservations from Sat to Monday.

First come first serve. ^^

marsie
09-14-2005, 11:08 AM
*is about to say something.....but walks away* It was for the best, really.

Ranma Saotome
09-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Eh? O_o

Bee-chan
09-22-2005, 10:27 AM
I have a suite at the con so I'm looking for 3 - 4 roomates to split the costs. I have reservations from Sat to Monday.

First come first serve. ^^

Oh sweet! 3 friends of mine and I are looking for a room! Is the offer still open?

I was waiting to hear responses from my friends on the rooming situation because I didn't want to make a move until I knew what their situations where, but it became too late to get a room for Sunday night.

I've worked Shoujocon as art staff for the past few years, only just recently had to drop from the staff because of work and such.

But I ramble.. yes, if the offer still stands, please please pleae get back to me? My ICQ number is 191651378. If you would like my AIM screen name instead, let me know and I'll give it to you in a reply PM.

Oh man if you would consider letting us room with you, I promise we will be good room mates ^__^.

*begs over and over again*

~~Bee

Ranma Saotome
09-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Sorry, I just canceled the room last night.

Bee-chan
09-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Sorry, I just canceled the room last night.

Ah, DANG IT! *sighs*

Man, its difficult finding any forums with people offering room space... I'm curious why a LJ account and regular forum board wasn't created for Onna like Shoujocon and other cons have? Would be so much easier to find peopel to room with v~v.

Thanks anyway

~~Bee