PDA

View Full Version : Crash space

Omni
09-14-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm looking for someone that has an opening for a roommate to help share the cost. For A-kon I ended up footing the bill and invited others to join but had 5 people cancel on me before the con. I live about 50 miles from Houston and work about 5 minutes from the hotel so I know the area. The only reason I am getting a room is because I will be cosplaying and need a place to change.

I am an easy going guy and dont have a problem with anyone as long as they are courteous and hygenic (just so no to funk :thumbsup: ). Anything from a normal room to Garden suite is fine with me, but rooms are going fast. Just PM me if anyone has something available. Thx

BlueRose
09-14-2005, 05:18 PM
if you dont mind.. haha if you find a person. i need a place to stay too.

a group of 4 I know are going to split a room. However, the problem being nobody has actually reserved a room..lol

Omni
09-15-2005, 07:07 AM
So is it just you that needs a room or is it 4 people that need a room? If it would be a total of 5 people I could possibly try booking a garden suite. They are $115/night with 3 beds, 2 TVs and from what I could gather they will be much easier to access than the normal rooms since there are only 2 elevators. Like I said before I prefer not to have to foot the bill and have a bunch of people cancel on me but if they are definately coming then I can do so. Just let me know the details as soon as possible so the rooms dont disappear.

BlueRose
09-17-2005, 04:41 PM
4 people, definite yes.

And Id go ahead and reserve the garden suite

5/230 + tax for 2 days/nights = roughly 45-50 dollars for each person.

Omni
09-17-2005, 08:46 PM
OK, I just booked the room and all that was left was a 1 bedroom Garden suite that has 2 beds and a sofa bed so its suppose to fit 6 which is perfect. It has a microwave and minifridge and is $99 a night +tax and such. Seems like a perfect setup for what you have told me. The only problem I had was it was a smoking room but that was all they had left so I took it. They said they will note a request to change to nonsmoking but no guarantee. Anyway, you and anyone else that will be coming can email me at d_mose@hotmail.com or just PM me here. Look forward to hearing from you.